Unanswered Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

toochilled
I was wondering what you guys still are waiting to find out about EpII - given that most of the plot seems to be out.
What questions are you still awaiting answers for?

darth fester
i want to know how jar jar dies evil face cool sad

Dim
What want to know more about the Sith...

and of course I want to watch Anakin & Padme get stupid for eachother.

queeq
Stupid???? So that's what that's called these days. laughing out loud

Anyway, I'd like to know how big Palpy's part is going to be in EpII. So far very little is known about that.

darth fester
i want to see yoda have a light sabre battle smile

toochilled
smokin' the crowd siad 'bo' and I said 'selector rolling on floor laughing

Great pic fester

cool

darth fester
thanks bo selector smokin'

Ushgarak
Quite frankly, much of what is 'known' about the plot is sketchy and often contradictory. I think there's still bloody loads to know.

JediOasis
I still wonder how much of a role the Jedi Council will play. A while back Sam Jackson said his character had a lot of scenes with Yoda where they just talk about everything. We haven't heard much about those yet.

DJ Velocity
I think there is still a **** load to know. I want to see the Jedis using their lightsabres like beauties. I'm sck of crap lightsabre duels (apart from EP1) but like I said before they can and will be better.

darth fester
hey velocity im originally from south shields i live in milton keynes now

toon toon toon

how about darth shearer
and obi 1 robson smile

ratcat
I wanna see a mass Jedi battle with dark Jedi. Somehow I think I'm wishing for something that won't happen.

darth fester
i want to see thoudands of jedi fighting 2 sith that would be fun

Plo Koon
I think that Jar-Jar should be assassinated by Jango Fett, and Qui-Gon's ghost should stay the hell out- it was bad enough resizing all the sets for a live bloke, never mind his flippin' ghost an all. The Divine Turnip has spoken. cool

ratcat
I wanna know how much they are gonna rip me off for a tub of popcorn by 2002....

Dim
Yeah...I paid $3.75 for a diet coke the last time I went to the movies. I bet I'll pay atleast a dollar more by the time EP2 comes out! mad

darth pants
I want to see just how much of a lightsabre God Mace Windu is. I want to see Kamino, how the cockpit of Slave One works, Whether the next Sith Lord is as good as Darth Maul and what Aurra Sing has to do with anything. Oh, and whether or not there are only three colours of lightsabre.

Gundark
I want to hear Anakin call Obi-Wan "master" for the first time. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.