Episode II Select #29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/04/img/select.jpg

Hmmmmm........any ideas what this is? That cylinder-shaped object could be anything - a lightsabre, a gun barrel, a Coruscant structure of some kind????
The dark redish floor looks rather familiar too. What do you guys think?

queeq
Looks like a space ship and indeed, it looks like the barrel of a blaster.

queeq abides

Ratcat
I thought maybe a medical paqnel and the tube a vessel for holding genetic material prior to cloning?

IGOTMYBEAT
some kinda test tube.

finti
test tube babies injection set.

COREWORLD
Isn't it that table, which has been seen in two other selects? The first one with Toonbuck Toora and the second a picture of it's holographic emitter.

theEviljedi
What's with that damn table?

DarthBorgie
Its the cloning table, where all cloning occurs...

theEviljedi
It's been in 3 selects already.

Ratcat
Nope, it is definately a different table.

UnknownBountyHunter
I think its from a ship!

COREWORLD
Is GL secretly harbouring a table fetish?

Dim
I don't think it's the same table either..but I wouldnt' be suprised if it was in the same scene.

Boshuda
I thought on first seeing it, that it was a the business end of a holographic projector......it could be anything though!

Gundark
I don't think its the same table...I bet it just happens to be Anakin's half finished lightsaber sitting on another table.

JediOasis
What if its the new Sith's lightsaber? Something different that we've never seen, that would be cool.

noggins
I think it's a control panel from the Naboo starship cockput we've seen in magazine photos several times. Going by George's pattern we should have a useful select in either one or two weeks (well, here's hoping)

queeq
It's weird. It's transparent in the middle, but it also appears to have a nozzle. I'm confused now. And yes, it could be anything.

queeq abides

DarthBorgie
Is the picture the "arena"?

Raz
No, it can't be the arena. The room will probably be a lab, where the first clone (Boba Fett) will be created.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.