Episode II Select 49

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Another week, another select.
<A HREF="http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/06/select20010614.html" TARGET=_blank> http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/06/img/sel_forty9.jpg </A>
Looks like the Lars Homestead in the middle of a busy filming session.

Dim
So..why did they chose to show us this one?..

Gundark
I can almost see Beru walking out...."Tell Uncle if he buys a translator be sure it speaks Bocce....." Ah, the good old days....

Darth Pants
I'm getting really bored with selects now. Not since the one with Jango and Boba Fett...sorry, bounty hunter and rumoured young clone, have I seen a picture really worth discussion. Animatics we know will be changed for the final release.

Dim
Yeah, I feel the same way..they were putting out better ones when they were doing the On Locations..

finti
This one almost feel like home. I think the last selects have been good.

Jameous Woodshire
I like this select for some reason. It may be because of my field of work, (production) but I think it looks good.

It gives the scope of how many people it takes to do a location shoot like that. Wow! The logistics of a shoot like this are incredible and it gives a hint at how complex it truley is.

I also like the barber/shoeshine chair in the center next to the vaporator. wink

smokin'

queeq
Imagine being there, with all these people in this small space in that heat.... and then you have to shoot a film as well.

Dim
Hmmm..No thank you..

queeq
Oh please...

Dim
Okay..but you have to pay me alot of money.

Gundark
I'd work on THAT set for free !

queeq
Hi DJV. Good to have you back again.

queeq
I guess I have to give my salary to Dim. sad

DJ Velocity
Hi everyone. I've been home for a few weeks and I don't have the internet so thats why I haven't posted for a while. Whats new then? I'd read the past posts but I got as far as the "is Sidious Palpy?" post and I was nearly ripping my hair out at that hible guy.

Nice select pic though!!!

Dim
Oh Hible just likes to get a rise out of us laughing out loud I thought it was pretty funny actually.

queeq, please send your check payable to the DRTB..Thanks stick out tongue

queeq
DRTB?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.