Episode II Select #43

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razman

queeq
Ah, this must be the scene where OB1 jumps out the window on top of a floating attack droid. On Coruscant.

Nice pic. And I like your German, Raz, need some work on the grammar though.
laughing out loud

Darth Pants
Nah, if she was just sleepin, her hair would be a mess.I think you're right really, but I was under the impression Anakin didn't leap, just Obi Wan. that guy sure looks like Anakin.Pretty decent select though, more like that would be good.

queeq
Maybe the rumours are wrong. I said it could be either OB1 or Anakin. Both are blond, well, OB1 is more brownish but with certain lighting it can flare up a bit. The pic's too out of focus to tell really.

ratcat
Is it me, or is it the a fact that the blurring on the jumping figure isn't consistrant with motion blur and has been added over to hide the identity.

BTW, I think it may be OB1 as we have not seen a pic ever of Anakin in a Jedi robe yet.

Jameous Woodshire
Ok, well here's one from the SW French Insider.

http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/E2_0052_2.jpg

That might clear things up a bit.

ratcat
Yeah, I saw that too. Unfortunately it came out after the post.

However, if you look at the colours of the two robes and compare that to the select image, it does match OB1 more than Ani.

queeq
Told ya.

According to rumours and the virtual edition it is OB1 who jumps out of the window.

ratcat
OK smarty pants.... laughing out loud

queeq
Yes?

ratcat
Well, I hadn't seen those pics then... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.