Best movie of the year(So Far)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Munkeysmithers
lemme know what you think. Happy Dance

Darth Vicious
For me it was a tie between Matrix Reloaded and The Two Towers but since i can vote for only one ill go with The Two Towers since Reloaded left so many questions unanswered and TTT builds up to an amazing battle to come in The Return of the King!

Kes
Isn't The 2 towers from last year?

ragesRemorse
no, two towers came out this year. There were only three movies i liked this year but i picked reloaded

Kes
According to this The two towers came out last year.
http://www.imdb.com/Title?0167261
And so did Harry Potter: The Chamber of secrets
http://www.imdb.com/Title?0295297

Well I've only seen:
The two towers
Matrix:Reloaded
T3
Harry Potter:The Chamber of secrets

And I say Matrix Reloaded smile

~fuoco~
Either The Two Towers or Pirates of the Caribbean.

Meli
Well, there's one not up there, but hey. PotC was wonderful! I loved it. Also Seabiscuit. That was such an inspiering movie!

lukeyduckey
Hmmm most have not come out here yet, espicaly wanting to see S.W.A.T, seeing american weding thi week.
I had to go with the pirates.
T3 was boring, harry potter was boeing, matrix was confusing,
only other contender was lord of the rings

forumcrew
two towers came out last year first of all... and bad boys 2 is better then half of those choices... stupid poll

lukeyduckey
Phone Booth should be in this poll, stupid stupid people

Kes
Hey no name calling!

lukeyduckey
Soz, my bad just it was a gr8 film

Kes
Yeh it was a great film.

Pirates_lass
duh it potc!

LilMimister006
matrix reload w00t!! big grin Happy Dance lol bunny bunny

S.W.A.T. bitches! And Matrix Reloaded, Revolutions is bound to be better though

Calinė
TTT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! But RotK is going to be awesome too.

PotC is a close second though

Top Gun
I really really wanna see S.W.A.T but i picked TTT

JackSparrowLuvr
Definately POTC as you can tell I would say that!LOL stick out tongue

fini
HEY TTT came out this year in my country so that wins my vote

TMWATA
ummmmmm X2 and it isnt even in the poll oh and by the way matrix reloaded sucked balls

edwinian
as others have noted...its came out last year...how else was it up for an oscar...had to be out before the end of the year...and same with HP, I remember seeing that in the fall...

for me, without those two...I saw Pirates of the Carribean thus far...I am sure ROTK will be a tie with that though when I see it.

Munkeysmithers
ok poeple, TTT did come out last year, but it made most of its money THIS year, and is also considered a movie for this year, as well as Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. And I could only put 10 choices for the pole, I wish i could put Bad Boys 2 on there, but i had to have differetn kinds of movies (exe., Open Range) so you see. I will make an updated poll, including the best of the year, and let all you fine poeple vote on that one.
let me know what YOU think is the best movie of the year, and the TEN best will get on the new poll.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
freddy vs jason my vote...since im a horror movie type person

BackFire349
the best movies this year are (and by best i mean movies that will be recognized and studied and remembered in 30 years from now)

finding nemo - a great animated movie that helped prove that children movies arent just for children, just like monsters inc, it had a great heart and was warm and loving to the audience, you left the place with a smile greater then any other you'd be wearing after another movie

Irreversible - the exact oposite, the most devestating and haunting film since requiem for a dream, possibly even more depressing. the rape scene should be applauded for its realism and sadness. plus has the most effective cgi use ever, period.

28 Days Later - a movie that renewed my faith in modern horror movies and showed me that innovative horror movies are more then just a pipe dream. this will develop quite a cult following much like day of the dead and dawn of the dead, and if one movie will jump start the horror genre, its this one.

plus im sure return of the king will be great as well.

Kes
BF you are so organised big grin

BackFire349
you know it babe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.