Ron And Hermy FanFic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mg16
this takes place after hermione gets knocked out and harry and neville r running away with the *kinda fake* prophecy in the ministry:

"HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!" ron bellowed as harry dashed out of the room. He ran over to her in a rather stumbly way. As ron examined her body in terror he screwd his face up with a frown.

He embraced her as she suddenly came to life, "Ron?"

"H-hermione?"

"Oh Ron! I knew it!" she gracefully stroked his hair as he looked at her in confusion.

"You knew what?" he looked suddenly alarmed.

"I knew you liked me! I've been meaning to tell you how i feel too but it's just so hard," she said in a very triumphant matter.

His face was warm and inviting again, he hurled his hands around her and looked into the face of his secret passion. As they both approched eachother they kissed.

"OH MY GOD! HERMIONE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!" they're kiss was interupted bt the bickering of Ginny Weasley...

Carry on!

mg16
lolz, maybee i got my facts wrong, but pretend that harry and neville ran out w/ luna, ginny & hermy were unconsious but ron didnt take the hit lol, sry bout that

mg16
nobody wants to ad anything? mad o plz! its a rather good start...

mg16
sad

mg16
:*(

dan'sgrl*
Thats a good beginning but, I can't think of anything to add.:/

dan'sgrl*
:/

mg16
oh, i reely wanna c wut happens but i cant think either sad

krassin
thats because i sabotaged this thread
muahahhhaha

mg16
how?

mg16
*snores* huh? wut happened?

Steve_Gerrard
"get lost ginny!" shouted ron
:"fine!" screamed Ginny and with that she ran out of the room, probably to join harry.
"Now where we?" asked ron
hermione kissed him on the lips again, while taking off her jumper.
her breasts had developed over the years.
rons hand slid down over hermione's bra...

Steve_Gerrard
hermione groaned with pleasure and started to take off ron's shirt
then ron stood up as hermione went down on her knees
she started to unbuckle his belt....

PinkDi@monds
stick to th pg13 thing guys...........

crazykim
anybod writin here?

O.A.R21
AHAHAHAHA yeah PG-13 would be nice. .I cant believe yall write stuff like that! Honestly. .its gross, please dont!

crazykim
almost all hp fanfics now contain sex in them

it is original cuz jkr would never write about that but it is kinda gross
so
pg 13 is good

The_Dark_Lord
I agree with CrazyKim.

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by crazykim
anybod writin here? dont think so

The_Dark_Lord
What do you think about the whole sex thing then.

Hermione202
its a bit to dirty.put it in a diffrent way thumbdown .like JKR does.writing the *details*bout the b****t and b**

The Ones
ron slid his hand down hermionies skirt. and grasped her pussie. hermionie let out an eek of pleasure they started kissing when the door burst open suddenly. it was harry. "her..her..mionie?????...ron?????" a tear slid down harrys cheek. he was heart broken to see a girl he's loved ever since he saw her about to have sex with his best friend. "harry, wait" hermionie yelled. harry turned and ran out of the room crying. "well we've got rid of him" ron said as he started cuddling hermionie. "get off" she said as she flung him down to the ground and raced after harry

crazykim
oooooooh
well at least the gross part is gone
neva thought ron could be so selfish and hermy does care for harry auh

misslilsweetie
omg is anyone riting in here anymore?

crazykim
nobodys gonna write here ever

kaiy037
AHAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious! But I think you guys have defied the meaning of two people liking eachother and defined the meaning of **** buddies.

Am I right?

Zonko_13
damn is this place abandoned! of course, i might be able to understand why.......i mean, why the hell would they do that when they're in the middle of fighting?! i mean really......

inuyashapuppy!!
ok look its just gross ok you can say they have sex but not a lot of details god ok they can make out and stuff and you can add many details as you can but for god sack not to have so many details of ron and herminy have sex

Brit531
I agree with you Red fox and this thread is really dead

Barker
What the f**k?

It was until you bumped it.

Brit531
I Know and I am Pround of it big grin

Nickey
Nice
But TMI
(Too Much Information)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.