Does anyone else like Benicio Del Toro?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparrows Angel
I feel like I'm the only one who like Benicio Del Toro? Is there anyone else out there who likes him? embarrasment

CapinJacksparow
no, i think you are the only one whos heard about this random guy. i've never seen him b4 and i've seen a LOT of movies...

lukeyduckey
Yeah i liked this guy since i saw him in this one film, cant remeber the name but i think he either kidnappedna girl or did it by accident. Not one of my favs but i still like him, was upet he didnt get more screen time in Snacth

mechmoggy
I like him, he's class.

I haven't voted though cus my fave is his role in The Usual Suspects.

ahaetrkarykl
oh my gosh you guess dont know benicio del toro! go see fear and loathing...now!

noodles
Fear and Loathing is one of my favourite movies. Del Toro is fiercely talented and his stint in The Pledge, although short, was so memorable. I noticed that The Usual Suspects was not listed on the film poll. Why? His performance was outstanding (if you could only understand what he was saying). Sparrows Angel, you are part of the great army of the Benicio faithful. We attack at dawn!

pablo007
From all those movies Snatch is the one I like best, but Benicio was in it for a very short amount of time. I like his performance on Traffic better so that's the movie I picked, just judging by performance not movie.

media_slayer
Man, you forgot about him in The Usual Suspects. Damn he was great in it.

ChinaNiki
I love Benecio Del Toro. He is so laid back. I loved his performance in Traffic. I bought the movie just for his performance. And I too was disappointed by how little screen time he was given in Snatch, especially since Brad Pitt's character's speech style was modeled after Benecio's Usual Suspects character.

jimbo25
Benicio Del Toro is AWESOME! I would also have voted for The Usual Suspects, but it wasn't listed. He was great in The Way of the Gun.

Fire
I don't recall him being in it, which roll MM?

Sesshomaru
My sister is madly in love with Benicio. I thought he was cool in 'Snatch'. May I add that it's one of me favorite movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.