Incredible Hulk crushes and smashed against Spidey's arch nemesis Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Bruce Banner will become angry if Eddie Brock destorying Bruce's life.when Eddie turning to a titanic villainous Venom and tried to destroyed Bruce and getting angry then he can become the green giant monster superhero Hulk.so the Hulk will crushed Venom if the Hulk gets smashes Venom.

Asian Hulk
HULK vs,VENOM

carnage713
thats crazy

venomfan
i dont think so,i didnt see the comic ive looked for years but i think if spidey can throw down with hulk, then venom can take him out, he beat the same people hulk has and HASNT. hulk got beat by superman and venom kicked sup'es ass

Jason420
when did venom beat up superman?

lion_zoro
loooooooooooool

Napalm
Venom is no wear near the hulks power banner could defeat him quickly

lightaxe
I have no idea what asian hulk was even talking about.

DarkCrawler
Venom couldnt beat Superman even in his best days...that is just impossible. Or bad writing.

NoFate007
None of them could beat James Bond...lol.

As for Venom vs Hulk...I'd go with Venom, cause he's got a spidey-sense right?

pr1983
venom gave supes trouble in a crossover, crock of shit...

theflyxx
I remember Juggernaut completely owning Venom in their encounter. There's no way Venom could throw down with the Hulk.

TheFilmProphet
Exactly

Tron
Unless I'm mistaken, shouldn't this be in the versus thread?

Napalm
There is no way in hell eddie could defeat hulk

Paola
moving...

long pig
this isnt a versus...or even a question...its one very long poorly written statement.

demigawd
Yeah, I remember that fight between Venom and Superman. Superman was getting CRUSHED, and pretty much stated that Venom is the most powerful foe he'd ever faced (WTF?!?!?). It took the combined might of Spider-Man and Superman to take Venom down.

My only reaction after that was, "Well, thank goodness Supes doesn't have to fight Carnage next...."

jinzin
Well even after spidey showed up both him and superman were getting their asses handed to them, and venom was throttling both of them by the throat until access showed up and blasted him with a sonic hand cannon! Yeah it may be a WTF moment but it's a definite testiment to how tough venom is.
btw venom got owned by juggs huh? well I guess juggs won the first fight, something the jugg fans don't want anyone else to consider though is that venom couldn't even concentrate on half the fight cause of the "voices" he kept hearing coming from the virus, at one point he completely disregarded juggernaught turning his attention to the voices.
In the third fight, venom made juggs run away, i don't care what stupid excuse you juggy fans have to ombat that cause the simple fact is he ran the hell away from the fight, stating he wasn't being paid enough to take the abuse that venom was dealing him.
The hulk fight with venom sucks, It's about 3 actual pages of a fight and is mostly venom hopping around webbing the crap out of hulk until hulk "recalls" venoms weaknesses in another classic WTF moment and starts thunderclapping the crap out of venom,
Venom starts to get pissed claiming he'll kill hulk but before the fight persists they make up to go find the real villain of the story, it was a crappy fight.
Anyways, although i agree that venom CAN win since he'ss pretty much spiderman but better, he probably won't i just think his fighting style of head on attack won't hold against the hulk at all.
If venom is being sneaky and uses all his abilities to their fullest potential than venom could probably take Hulk down easily,
Like I said he can do it allright, but with his style of stupid fighting, he probably won't.

Alpha Centauri
"hulk got beat by superman and venom kicked sup'es ass"

Superman's fans beat the Hulk. Not Superman. It was a different story when Marvel and DC actually wrote a Hulk Vs Superman. It ended in a stalemate because Superman realised he would have been killed and convinced the Hulk to side with him.

No way could Venom win this fight.

-AC

Scoobless
actualy venom doesn't have a spider sense but he can see in any direction through the costume

Victor Von Doom
Can stop that one right there.

x_danny_x
sorry to disagree with you man but Superman and Gladiator have the tools to beat the Hulk. Crossovers are crap!!

x_danny_x
Venom fought against professor Hulk and got beat. When did he fough Savage Hulk

hmmmmmm very inconsistancies between the writers!

rougeredmage
ok what if the symbiote infects the hulk with itself, i mean why does all symbiotes have to have spidermans shity powers. couldnt we have another fiet of wonderous script wrighting have venom consume hulk or steal his powers. or just stay on the hulk.

>> do forgive my ignorance i do hate spiderman and all he stands for <<

StrawNilla
Uh, Spidey can throw down with Hulk because he's fast and agile enough to do....he is the most agile superhero in both DC and MARVEL worlds.

Venom, on the other hand, is not. I think it's not a matter of anything Spidey can do Venom can do better, more like in a lifting situation, and even then, when Spidey needs to pull out the mad strength, he can most definitely bring it to the table.

Ironman
well in an a and b universe super heros get powers venom got power increses and venom beat the hulk in that comic *if i rember bruce became bruce after a fight i think* well anyway this is a vs question tho

jinzin
nah the fight ended without a winner, hulk never went back to banner, and hulk had the advantage due to the sole fact that he magically "knew" venoms weakness to thunderclaps.....what a load of crap......anyways, rougerdmage made a couple og good points, In a "what if" comic the venom symbiote DID take over the Hulk and the hulk liked it, he couldn't be stopped by anybody.
And as far as venom's agility,,,,,,well he has the potential and overall capacity to be just as if not more agile than spidey due to the symbiote retaining spidey's powers,,,,,,but as I sstated before, it doesn't suite his fighting style so he uses his agility sparingly......
also, the symbiote can warn eddie of impending danger, but it can also be sneak attacked so it's nowhere near as efficient as the spidey sense.

Ironman
i thought he beat him didnt he or am i mistanking it for when banner became hulk against spidey and he turned into banner and spidey didnt bring the hulk back to the avengers cause he wanted to keep his identity secret

Linkalicious
I've got this comic.

Some guy claims to have set off an earthquake..he's really a no namer. This earthquake creates all kinds of damage in the city. Professor Hulk arrives to start helping people, then Venom arrives to start helping people.

Basically Venom gets the wrong impression, he thinks Hulk is responsible. Venom goes on the offensive, he hits hulk a couple of times but Hulk isn't amused. He sends Venom reeling backwards with a seemingly effortless blow.

Then in an impressive yet futile display of speed. Hulk rears back for a punch and in one cell Venom ducks under the punch, runs past hulk, bounces off a car, and hits Hulk in the back of the head (type of speed you'd expect a venom or spiderman to have over someone like the Hulk)

In the long run the two team up and find out the guy creating the earthquake is a loon. He threatens to cause another earthquake with a cardboard box....story overs

jinzin
yeah i thought i might be getting an all out slugfest issue with that one, but as a wise man once told me with expectations comes dissapointment. (sigh) .
and ironman.......i don't know sad

zachrivard
venom would get crushed by supes

zachrivard
Altough i have too admit supes is a horrible fighter
he should learn some form of karate

zachrivard
superman needs to mix his speed with his strength

Tron
Superman's not in this thread.no expression

And Superman has learned a few techniques, if you didn't know.

moises
Whats venom's history

I only know that he is some kind of alien or something

Max Spidey 24
Dis Superman learn how to not fly into walls. Any way Hulk wins Because hes the hulk

moises
HULK SMASH PUNY SPIDER

HUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cosmic Cube
Venom can lift 25 tons max.
Hulk can lift more than 100 tons in a calm state.
Venom has normal human speed
Hulk can run 700mph and enhanced agility
Eddie Brock is a averagly intellegent bully
Hulk is a Superhuman Genius (read the recent comics.)
Venom is regenerative
Hulk is virtually indestructable and regenerative.
Hulk has better fighting skills than Venom
Venom is outclassed by Hulk in every aspect. No way in hell he can win.

Venom beating Superman was crap writing. Crossovers are popularity contests. Superman is more popular than Hulk, and apparently Venom is more popular than Superman. That doesn't mean Venom can beat Superman. In a crossover it comes down to a vote.

FeceMan
I missed you, Asian Hulk.

*Sniffles.*

Tron
Correction Cube: Venom can lift about 11 tons.

Scoobless
"Venom possesses all of Spider-Man's powers and even greater strength. He can disguise himself to look like any person he can imagine, and is invisible to the wall-crawler's protective Spider-Sense"

this is from the marvel.com site, so venom does have enhanced speed and even though the marvel directory has him at class 11 i'm pretty sure he is closer to 25 than that........ although i don't have any sites to back that up whistle

Cosmic Cube
Tron and Scoobless,

www.marveldirectory.com is extremely inaccurate. One discrepancy is that Marvel doesn't use "strength classes." Venom can lift 25 tons (level 4) maximum according to Official Marvel Encyclopedia. Venom is nowhere near Hulk's speed (though Spiderman comes pretty close), and he does not have spider-sense. Regardless, there's no way Venom could beat Superman or Hulk.

jinzin
ummm venom bounded around hulk with ease in their crossover so hulk's speed won't match up.
and the supes vanom fight wasn't fan voted it was made up by writers.

Linkalicious
Doubt those facts.

Venom can lift (press) in the ranges of 11 tons. He is not much stronger than Spiderman, but significantly enough to overpower him physically.

Venom does NOT have normal human speed. Venom's speed and reflexes are a little slower than that of Spiderman who has been said to have Speed/Reflexes ranging from 15x human level....all the way up to 40x. (how it can be this broad...i know not)

Hulk can run that fast...true, but he has NEVER shown anywhere near that type of speed when fighting. He is able to run at fast speeds...his quickness and reflexes are no where near that of Venom. Venom could concievably run circles around Hulk...hitting him from all angles just like Spiderman did.

Brock is a college graduate and a detective-esque journalist. He's by no means on the same level of intelligence as Professor Hulk, but that's neither here nor there. Neither of these characters use their intelligence to their advantage when it comes to fighting situations. Sure...the rare instance...but conventionally they resort to physical attributes.

Hulk's fighting skills aren't on par with Venom's because Hulk isn't able to move nearly as fast as Venom...but again that's neither here nor there.

The fact of the matter is, Venom does not possess sufficient enough strength to physically harm Hulk. Hulk is not as fast as Venom, but he's fast enough to make contact with some of his blows...and that's all that matters. In the end...you are still correct. Venom is outclassed by Hulk.

And Venom beating Superman is laughable. The only thing Venom could do against Superman and Hulk would be to send the symbiote down each of their throats. Aside from that....Venom's punches and kicks do little to either of these characters...aside from annoy them.

jinzin
i dunno venoms kicks and punches were enough to seriously stagger juggs back, I doubt he'd be that ineffective esp since his upgrades.

Linkalicious
Juggernaut beat the living crap out of Venom. Juggernaut got hit like 2 or 3 times and it had NO effect on him. There was no serious staggering on Juggernaut's part.

The only thing good that you could mention about the fight between the two of them was the rather impressive endurance Venom showed while getting beat to hell before being thrown into that pit of living mercury.

jinzin
Venom was totally distracted from the fight after they went underground. I'm not saying that's only why he lost but at one point he wasn't even paying attention to juggs hitting him in the head. Venom knocked juggs back a few times, esp. in the last fight and juggs ran away what more do you want?

Linkalicious
Venom hit Juggernaut...maybe 3 times...and in the long run it did nothing at all to Juggernaut.

For every hit Venom landed, Juggernaut landed an even more impressive blow. I agree Venom wasn't paying attention near the end because the mercury was "calling" to him....but it really didn't matter. Juggernaut got the drop on Venom and Venom really never got a chance to use his speed and reflex advantages.

At the end of the fight Juggernaut left Venom for dead. He didn' run away. The whole reason he even went into that little apartment building was to kidnap that girl Eddie Brock liked...and when he got her...he left.

jinzin
In the third comic venom comes crashing in through the ceiling of the apartment Jugg starts to run his mouch venom knocks him around a bit and juggs says he isn't being paid enough to take that kind of abuse....then he runs away. literally, I'm not taking that out of context whatsoever juggernaught ran away.

but that's besides the point, my point was if spiderman can hit hulk and stagger him, even break one of his ribs for a moment, I'm more than confident venom will be able to do that as well......and (I think you're ignoring this part) venom's stronger now than EVER before so I'm sure he'd hold more than his own now.

Linkalicious
Venom as a character has been butchered by the various writers who have worked on him.

In the third comic, Venom was already altered by the living mercury pool. Hence the name of the title "the madness." The living mercury drove Brock insane while also altering his powers and his appearance. The additional arms and small heads on his shoulders was the easy part of pointing this out.

Brock rejected the bonding with the mercury because it was hazardous to his health...so he went back to the normal traditional Venom....who would and did get his ass kicked by Juggs.

Either way...I don't believe Spiderman ever broke one of Hulk's ribs. And in the comic that this thread actually was based on....Hulk clearly shows that Venom is no match for him. His blows have little to no effect on Hulk at all.

and which series of Venom are you refering to? The newest Venom series that was like 18 comics long is just flat out a horrible comic book to make reference to.

Wolverine gets nuked down to his adamantium skeleton like Juggernaut did against D'Sparye (sp?) and managed to fully regenerate almost in an instance.

jinzin
"In the third comic, Venom was already altered by the living mercury pool. Hence the name of the title "the madness." The living mercury drove Brock insane while also altering his powers and his appearance. The additional arms and small heads on his shoulders was the easy part of pointing this out."
by the time venom fought juggs he was pretty much back to normal, a side affect of the mercury virus that was nearly dead already.

"and which series of Venom are you refering to? The newest Venom series that was like 18 comics long is just flat out a horrible comic book to make reference to."
yeah but craptacular writing or not the changes to the character can't really be ignored.....or can they?

"Wolverine gets nuked down to his adamantium skeleton like Juggernaut did against D'Sparye (sp?) and managed to fully regenerate almost in an instance."
well not exctly an instant but did you noticed his pants didn't have a single sratch, he was sportin "SUPER PANTS" baby! nobody can take him in those things!

in the comic this thread is based on I don't think venom ever actually hit hulk, just webbed him a lot.

Linkalicious
When Venom fought Juggernaut in the 3rd comic the mercury was in full effect. To say it was nearly dead....while he still had multiple heads and arms....would be stretching the truth a little.

And I wouldn't ignore the new series by any means...I just question it. Just as I try to question everything in comics. I really haven't gotten a chance to see this Venom with his upgraded abilities all that much. I kinda wish the series kept going.

And actually Venom did hit Hulk in the comic, and the hit was nothing but bothersome to Hulk. What was shown in the comic was more than enough to convince me that Venom really isn't a contest to Hulk.

And actually, I feel that the comic did a good job on both characters. Emphasizing Venom's speed and reflex advantages...while emphasizing Hulk's strength and uncanny durability.

jinzin
"When Venom fought Juggernaut in the 3rd comic the mercury was in full effect. To say it was nearly dead....while he still had multiple heads and arms....would be stretching the truth a little."

Okay......no.
Lets get something straight right off the bat, the mercury virus was indeed dying (almost dead) by the time Venom got around to fighting juggs the third time. Venom states that he'd go and return the virus as soon as he can but he has to save beck first. Now I don't know if you own the comic or just read that from somewhere but in the third fight, venom has no extra heads nor does he have any extra appendages (all he even retains from the entire series as far as upgrades go is a couple little morphing tricks he picked up along the way) stretching the truth I am not I say!

"And I wouldn't ignore the new series by any means...I just question it. Just as I try to question everything in comics. I really haven't gotten a chance to see this Venom with his upgraded abilities all that much. I kinda wish the series kept going."

hey, that's understandable, I read the whole series through a couple of time and it's still confusing as hell.

"And actually Venom did hit Hulk in the comic, and the hit was nothing but bothersome to Hulk. What was shown in the comic was more than enough to convince me that Venom really isn't a contest to Hulk."

Did he? what frame did that happn in? I'm not saying you're wrong I just don't remember, I'll probably go check it out in a little bit just to be sure though.

"And actually, I feel that the comic did a good job on both characters. Emphasizing Venom's speed and reflex advantages...while emphasizing Hulk's strength and uncanny durability."

agreed, I just hated how hulk instantly knew about venom's weakness to sound. It's not like all the superheroes in the world go to a superhero safety awareness meeting every year to discuss their villains weaknesses with eachother.

The Rev
who is the arch nemesis of the green giant????

newjak86
Originally posted by jinzin
"When Venom fought Juggernaut in the 3rd comic the mercury was in full effect. To say it was nearly dead....while he still had multiple heads and arms....would be stretching the truth a little."

Okay......no.
Lets get something straight right off the bat, the mercury virus was indeed dying (almost dead) by the time Venom got around to fighting juggs the third time. Venom states that he'd go and return the virus as soon as he can but he has to save beck first. Now I don't know if you own the comic or just read that from somewhere but in the third fight, venom has no extra heads nor does he have any extra appendages (all he even retains from the entire series as far as upgrades go is a couple little morphing tricks he picked up along the way) stretching the truth I am not I say!

"And I wouldn't ignore the new series by any means...I just question it. Just as I try to question everything in comics. I really haven't gotten a chance to see this Venom with his upgraded abilities all that much. I kinda wish the series kept going."

hey, that's understandable, I read the whole series through a couple of time and it's still confusing as hell.

"And actually Venom did hit Hulk in the comic, and the hit was nothing but bothersome to Hulk. What was shown in the comic was more than enough to convince me that Venom really isn't a contest to Hulk."

Did he? what frame did that happn in? I'm not saying you're wrong I just don't remember, I'll probably go check it out in a little bit just to be sure though.

"And actually, I feel that the comic did a good job on both characters. Emphasizing Venom's speed and reflex advantages...while emphasizing Hulk's strength and uncanny durability."

agreed, I just hated how hulk instantly knew about venom's weakness to sound. It's not like all the superheroes in the world go to a superhero safety awareness meeting every year to discuss their villains weaknesses with eachother. Still argueing this Jinzin Venom isn't strong enough to take out the higher ups of Marvel Earth. He could never go against a Thor Hulk or Juggernaut Superman anything thing that allows him to seem to have a chance is bad writing. When you have guys that destroy entire biuldings move planets and posses the the power to destroy celestial domes Venom's little 25 ton decent superhuman agility and webbing aren't enough.

Arahan
oh my god jinzin. I thought you were only so at Wolverine things and know you start with Venom. It is.......time to get some sleep *sneezzze

samishe
Yeah, i've heard that Venom is class 25 for many times, tell me then how could he easily lift tanks (of minimum weight 30-40 tons). Also he's considered to be invincible. (Loud noise and heat are the only things that could take him down)

brainchild81
Supes deserved to get his ass kicked for wearing his hair like that.

samishe
laughing

KillAll
if you are going to use the 3rd comic and say that juggernaut ran away because of the "abuse" venom was giving him you would be wrong... he was talking about the emotional abuse of hurting the girl he kidnapped. he spent alot of time with her and developed feelings for her. so when she screams "stop" at the end of the fight he says he isnt getting paid for this kind of abuse and leaves.... not because he was forced to by venom. and if you read the comics again, juggernaut killed eddie brock and the virus or living mercury or whatever revived him. the suit he was wearing however was nearly unharmed....

as for the fight, hulk should win. alternate realities also count for little. in theory hulks healing factor could push the symbiote out of his body if it did try to infect him.... no reason to think otherwise. hulks body is immune to all sorts of things...

yugotank
"Asian Hulk,What do you see?"

"I see Venom beating up Hulk. Oh no, this upsets me....alot"

redhotrash
Worst "VS" thread ever, Superman has heatvision, and can punch a hole through Venom's head, killing the host.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.