Count Dooku: One Lightsaber or two?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountFaust
It seems that the Sith Lords have always have a second blade laying around. There have been a few renderings of the Count wielding two sabers. Will Dooku Fight with two shot bladed sabers? It sure looks like since he does fight Obi Wan & Anakin at the same time. Whadda ya think?

razman
I was under the impression that Dooku would use the curved saber and Anakin the two sabers.

Coreworld
Dooku's saber has a curved hilt, the blade is straight. An early rumour had a smaller blade coming from the underside of the hilt.

Ushgarak
Oh, I've seen the drawings of Dooku's sabre, but that's not been confirmed as real yet. Certainly the red sabre seen in that select shot last year easn't curved. And the curved handle does not necessarily mean a curved blade.

ratcat
Everything with seen of Anakin so far that appears to be actual raw footage only shows one saber.

Ushgarak
And I haven't seen any evidence of curvature yet, either.

Jameous Woodshire
I hate to do it Ush.....

But I agree again! laughing out loud eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face

Dim
I think (based on current lack of evidence) that the two saber rumor was just made up by some fans who wanted Dooku to be Maul like..

ratcat
Then wouldn't they have made up a double bladed sabre rumour? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.