Cold Creek Manor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Saw the trailer for this when I saw SWAT...looks pretty creepy actually... and I really like Mike Figgis.

Anyone else have any thoughts about this? I haven't seen any commercials aired on TV yet.

wicker_man
Creepy film....cool i just had a look on a trailer website and to no avail BUT im gonna keep looking and inform you if ive got any further info.

wicker_man
WOOT...Success go to a search engine and enter the phrase Cold Creek Manor there is info and trailers galore.

Kes
Here it says its a thriller/drama:
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0331468

kali99
Trailer is VERY creepy.. and I love Figgis' work too! I think it's gonna be great... can't wait to see it on the 19th!

Striel
I think it looks good. I just hope they didn't ruin it by making it like "What Lies Beneath"

ariwin
Anyone get around to seeing this over the weekend??? I wanted to, but ended up having way too much to do.

I have some friends that went that said it was good, but I'd like to know what you guys thinks.

grymlock
can't wait to watch this movie.... cheers mate!! beer

Cinemaddiction
Bumping this, after seeing it on DVD for the first time this morning.

I went in expecting the worse, and it was actually a pretty damn good thriller. It was nice to see Stephen Dorff back in a supporting role that meant something.

What I really enjoyed is that the whole premise of the movie was extremely believable, and didn't come off as a "Hollywood" thriller.

That said, just go rent it. You may be surprised!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.