Jack Sparrow vs. Aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

media_slayer
Who would win in a fight Jack Sparrow or Aragorn?

VOTE NOW!

ragesRemorse
aragon is a warrior, he's lived his life fighting. jack is a pirate he steals and drinks, i still think hes a better hero

johnnys#1 fan
I dunno I love johnny but I think aragorn would win

Pirates_lass
jack daftness would.. i dunno make a rock hit aragon in his big aragant head and knock him ou so then jack can shoot him the go makeout wit meh big grin

billyboyd4ever
wtf??? aragorn is not arrogant. read the books (lotr) and maybe you'll kno what youre saying....
anyways i love love love johnny + jack but aragorn is a true hero and i think he is better equipped for a fight

fini
Aragorn would kick Jack Sparrow's ass to middle earth and back to the caribbean.

Pirates_lass
i mean in the movie is is soooo aragant i dunno just seems that way teh me whistle bunny

Dexx
nonesense....he has an air od nobility in him...he's FAR from being arogant

Pirates_lass
yeaaa surrre aragorn the aragant!

~fuoco~
Jack would kick aragon's ass

diegocala
fight, fight!
I think thay would fight like the biatches they are

ahaetrkarykl
there is no way in hell that jack would touch aragorn. aragorn would kick hiss ass....but jack does have some swordfighting skills.......no aragorn would still kick his ass....sorry johnny

BOPRecruit 16
i can't choose, aragorn/viggo and jack/johnny are both great characters in their own stories/movies.

johnnys#1 fan
its sooooo hard how can I be johnnys#1 fan if I think aragorn would kick his @$$ I'm sorry johnny I have to go with aragorn

ahaetrkarykl
i feel your pain johnny's#1fan.....i feel your pain

billyboyd4ever
yea dont get me wrong, johnny is one of my favorite actors, i even prefer him to viggo, but aragorn is of the men of numenor, and they were sometimes better fighters than even elves, and i kno aragorn would win....plus, no offense to jack, jakc mite be too drunk to fight very well in the first place :q

ahaetrkarykl
well said billyboyd4ever...well said

jacks girl
umm. aragorn is a warrior, a skilled leader AND the king of men and jack IS a drunken pirate. but who's the one with the gun?
i rest my case...

Pirates_lass
good point!! jacks_girl finaly some1 who agrees that jack would win

media_slayer
Jack would be dead before he could even shoot. Plus remeber he only has one bullet.

ahaetrkarykl
that is a very good point. its like bruse campbell's line in army of darkness....."Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

billyboyd4ever
besides, depending on when this fight takes place, he could still be saving that shot, so he mite not use it

diegocala
sleep sleep

CapinJacksparow
here is my opinion.... aragorn would definately slice some butt, but before even crossing blades jack would shoot him. he's that dishonest. aragorn wouldn't even know that jack was there. so tecnically, jack WOULD win, but in the rare occation that jack wouldn't be dishonest, he would... die. *glassy eyed* i...i...i just don't want to think about it OK?! *tear*

CaptainInsano
Pirate Lass you must be legally retarted, holy shit! ARAGORN IS NOT ARROGANT AT ALL AND CARES ABOUT EVERYONE< VEGETA FROM DBZ IS ARROGANT BUT NOT ARAGORN YOU FUC*ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!! oh yea and aragorn would hand jack sparrow his ass on a silver platter

CapinJacksparow
whow.... simma down now....

billyboyd4ever
yea...but i do agree w/you on a lower scale captaininsano....he isnt arrogant, and yea if its a sword fight aragorn wins, if jack brings his gun it mite be a bit tough for aragorn....

Kes
Hey no bashing! Everybody is entitle to his/her opinion.

BackFire349
aragon.

Fire
aragorn would win, and about the gun
it's a 17th century or so gun. it ain't a modern gun, you know how well you have to aim to actualy kill someone with one shot of such again
I mean you need to have a seriously good aim to even hit a person standing 30 ft away, and aragorn also has his bow

Kes
Not to mention that he can just throw the sword at him (jack).

Fire
indeed, I'd like to see someone throwing a rapier

Kes
rapier?blink

Fire
the "sword" used by pirates and other ppl from around that time is usualy a rapier
it looks like a fencing blade but it is a bit broader if I remember correctly

Kes
Oh. Ok. Got it. I actually meant Aragorn would throw a sword or knife at Jack.

BackFire349
aragon is going the be the man to save middle earth and all of man kind, jack sparrow is a cooky pirate, why are they being compared?

Fire
I know kes, I just think it is impossible to decently throw a rapier, and so jack couldn't throw anything in return to aragorn

cause someone wanted to make this thread stick out tongue

Sparrows Angel
JACK SPARROW

billyboyd4ever
why? why do you say jack sparrow sparrow's angel? dont worry im not bashing on your opinion, i just wanna kno

undomiel
Aragorn would win

Pirates_lass
like i said jack stupidness whould like knock aragon out and then jack could shoot him

Flam
I have always somehow hated Aragorn. He's so perfect. He gets Arwen and he will be the king of Gondor, and he doesn't even get a scrats! So Jack'll kick Aragorns ass, definately.

billyboyd4ever
ok so jack will win merely cuz you hate aragorn??? sure... huh

Fire
sounds like a very bias opinion

Pirates_lass
thank u flam! i think aragon is aragant and i still believe jack could whoop is butt

billyboyd4ever
ok could you please stop calling him arrogant because its almost getting offensive to me and my lotr fan friends...

ragesRemorse
well a match-up as one sided as this is bound to be filled with biast opinions but i think batman would win

TopVideoGamer
Aragorn > Sparrow. I like Sparrow but Aragorn PWNS him. Aragorn PWNS ALL.

katie1989
Yeah Aragorn would win, and he is no way arrogant, i mean hes the biggest hero basically and still doesnt show off, he keeps it a secret doesnt he, the fact hes king and in the book he like bows to everyone else, well the ring bearers..... I am a little biast i spose but i like Jack sparrow but hes fun not heroic , if you know what i mean....

silver_tears
i have to say aragorn would win....even though i love Jack, its just that he takes on hundreds of orcs and stuff and prevails, while Jack was caught like 5 times PotC stick out tongue

Phoenix
JACK SPARROW!!!

Sorry, no competition. Legolas beats Aragorn in the films, and Jack beats Will in PotC, therefore, logically, Jack beats Aragorn!

silver_tears
i dont mean looks wise phoe i mean fighting wise big grin

katie1989
lol

billyboyd4ever
what are you talking about legolas beats aragorn??? im confused... confused

TopVideoGamer
Jack Sparrow is fun but he's no king. He's no Aragorn.

Tolkien wrote the LOTR books so Aragorn wins.

ARAGORN PWNS ALL. That's a fact face it.

BOPRecruit 16
i think aragorn would win in a fight.

billyboyd4ever
haha yea me too...tho if it were me against jack....i would be stunned by his hottness..hahaha good thing its not me against jack stick out tongue

Phoenix
I think Aragorn would win a fight on pure skill, but Jack would win in reality cos he'd use dirty tricks!

Pirates_lass
hehe yea phoenix

JackSparrowLuvr
Jack but Aragorn finishes close behind

billyboyd4ever
why??? golly jeepers people post your reasons!!! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Haha..i have to say that Captan Jack Sparrow would win Aragon... he would get out of the fight at least...somehow....if nothing else Jack Sparrow would bullsh*t Aragon to death! laughing

billyboyd4ever
umm....okie dokie... confused

cristiona
I love Jack, I love his spirit and his personality. But Aragorn would definitely win in a battle against him. Jack knows how to keep his own in a fight, but Aragorn is a true fighter.

Kes
After seein POTC I must say that Aragorn would probably feel sorry for Jack and leave him alone. Or they became friends roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
good point. i don't see why they would try to kill each other, they are both good at heart.

billyboyd4ever
yea, but thats not really the point of the thread. it was really a comparison of how each would fare in battle, and w/that being the case, it seems to me that aragorn is a given smile

Princess_Leia
Aragorn! I like Jack but Aragorn is a skilled warrior and ranger so he'd win. And if pirate lass is gonna keep calling Aragorn 'aragant' at least spell it right. I never understood why anyone would call him arrogant at all, he's so humble and modest and he isn't all 'i'm the king, go me! all hail me!', he doesn't even wanna be king but he does it cause it's his destiny and it's what's right so i dunno how people can say he's 'aragant'.

CapinJacksparow
ok, i'm sorry, i know this was posted ages ago but he jack doesn't own a rapier. he has a cutlass. AND a cutlass can be easily thrown. that's all i have to say about that.

aragorn would still win in a FAIR fight. smile and also probably in an unfair fight. but their wouldn't be a fight at all if jack is involved... *jack sees aragorn* BOOM! *aragorn falls over* that's what i say. jack is dishonest. and it's the dishonest ones you can always trust to be dishonest. honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gunna do something incredibly... stupid. like jump into a crowd of orcs with a dwarf. smile

CapinJacksparow
RABBIT! *quote from blazing saddles*

Kes
Well Jack had a hard time hurting ppl to save is on ass.

CapinJacksparow
that's why he has a gun smile

Kes
With one bullet that he has been saving for Barbossa.

CapinJacksparow
ah, but he's used the shot. and i don't think hes stupid enough not to get more shots.

billyboyd4ever
true

RemyLeBeau
I love jack but Aragorn is an accomplished fighter he would win!Hes a warrior while Jack is a druk Pirate!But it wouldn't matter cause I would protect Jack from Aragorn.

billyboyd4ever
somehow i doubt you would be able to help him much...

CapinJacksparow
but there is the possibility of jack doin the thing with the confusing talk, then aragorn, in his way of kindness say, "you have a very interesting way of putting things captian jack." and jack says, "why thank you." *screams of orcs come flying by* aragorn: "urukai!!!" jack: "what in the blazes are those?!? monkeys?! what th-" aragorn: "jack, will you fight with me?" "what?" "will you fight along side me to difeat them?" "what do i have to loose ey?" *they take out theit swords and fight along side eachother and form an aliance with drunks and men*

i am bored ok? bored.... what do you think of my story? i think that is what would happen.

Bianca J.
what the freak are you talking about pirate fan #1 you aight nobody... I bet you three billion dollars that Jack will be winning! That sexy pirate can kick Aragon's ASS!
-Jack_you forgot one very important thing mate Im Captain Jack Sparrow ..Savvy!

billyboyd4ever
WHY!!! WHY CAN HE KICK ARAGORN'S ASS? WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GFIVE ME A REASON BESIDES HIM USING HIS GUN!!!

FallingBlue
aragorn, jack is awesome and all, but i mean..its aragorn for gods sake

CapinJacksparow
there is no reason... they're in denile, and i ain't just talkin about a river in egypt. but seriously, the jack fans just can admit it. aragorn is a better sword fighter than jack. and they are too ashamed to say it. i'm sayin it because they will never be in a fight smile just read me story a few posts back smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

daronisgod
Aragorn of course, I love Jack too, but Aragorn's a skilled swordsman and has spent his whole life fighting and, more importantly, staying alive.

Though I don't see why they would have a reason to fight in the first place, Aragorn wouldn't hurt Jack, what reason would he have, and for that matter Jack wouldn't hurt Aragorn.

And Aragorn is in no way arrogant, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

PiratePrincess
I think Jack wins for me! Aragorn is kool too, but Jack's humor and craziness just does it for me!

billyboyd4ever
urhg you people!!! this sint comparing their personalities its comparing their fighting skills. somehow i dont kno if jack humor and craziness would get him out of a fight.... blink

frootlooplucy
lol, exactly! i wish it would but i wouldnt. i think that... Will/Legolas would jump in and stand between them and reconcile their differences thus saving the day lol. but if that didnt happen, Aragorn would win without a doubt, should he perform the incredibly improbable task of coming from Middle Earth to the Carribbean, which is incredibly improbable and therefore not likely to happen, so lets all watch PotC and LotR together in happiness.

PiratePrincess
Oops, sorry! I didn't read the thread from the start. I thought it was just general Aragorn v. Jack Sparrow! In that case, i think Aragorn would win a fight!! big grin

ItsAllMerryToMe
I think Aragorn would win...it just has more logic to back it up...lol...but dont get me wrong i love both yes

billyboyd4ever
haha yes...me too

the pheonix
i like jack sparrow alot. but i would have to say that aragorn would win in a fight. sad no expression whistle :/

frootlooplucy
personally i can take or leave aragorn, im far more obsessed with jack, hehe. i just think in all fairness aragorn would win.

Tired Hiker
Aragorn, no doubt.

CandyKoRn
toughie...

confused

I'd have to say.......
.............. ...... they both rock.. rock

billyboyd4ever
yes, but who would win a fight???

CandyKoRn
Jack..

Cause I like him more, therefor he'd win...

so stick out tongue

billyboyd4ever
right then... blink

CandyKoRn
What the f**k? bunny What the f**k? bunny What the f**k?

i_am_not_sad
EDIT

(oh and by the way Aragorn would win ****ers!!!)

EDIT

Kes
i am not sad> this is a warning! Bashing is not aloud.

i_am_not_sad
Ok why do you edit my beautiful display of dynamic vocabulary?? Ohh I know you're worried the nerds will cry, well ok Bye for now.

Oh and by the way I wasn't bashing I was Informing.

Catch you round

Kes
I mean it. You better cut it out!

Lord_Andres
I'd say Aragornsmile

ahaetrkarykl
i loved what you said about legolas coming in to reconcile their differences thus saving the day. i can just picture him talking it through with them. he could be a good psychologist.

but on topic of course aragorn would win. aragorn is way more serious about fighting not to mention way better at fighting. jack would try to say something sarcastic to confuse him and aragorn would do him in threre. its weird to think of potc and lotr merging. im surprised no one (that i have read at least) has said who would win between aragorn and neo

Exa
Aragorn. Definitely.

billyboyd4ever
ahha aragorn would still win!

i_am_not_sad
Why should I cut it out?

If anything I should be throughly encoraged, I am here attempting to inspire the Nerds and possibly also yourself to do something usefull with your lives.
Instead of sitting on your computers arguing over who would beat who in fight, Jack vs Aragorn, I promote that you be active and do something FUKING USEFULL!

I enjoyed both these movies but do you see me getting on these forums and jerking off to "Who would win out of..."

I think not.

BackFire349
you should cut it out because this is a FRIENDLY forum, name calling and insultin gother members for no good reason is not permitted and will likely get you banned. Besides, this is a movie forum, discussions about movie characters battling should be expected, what the hell do you expect when you come to a movie forum?

Again, if you are going to continue to mindlessly bash or "inform" as you call it, then i suggest you leave now because it will lead you right down the toilet.

i_am_not_sad
Ok, I begin to see a little point behind your side of the arguement. Well this is the way I see it. You are a nerd. I am not. Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist, I am not.
Maybe you don't see what I'm getting at but all I am doing is trying to change this young generation of nerds into a generation of, well lets see... NORMAL FUKING PEOPLE!!!

If there is anyone out there that I have influenced, what-so-ever, keep in touch. wink

Well I suppose that's all for now untill another nerd posts a reply that I can get pissed off about again.
Oh and if you do ban me, whats stopping me registering as another name and going through this whole process again?? Nothing, exactly.

iM a Bad gRaNdMa BusTin MovES tO sHocK YoUU!!

fini
hey i_am_not_sad, u should shut the hell up and learn to grow a brain .
WE are not here just to talk silly stuff all day, its good to take a break and enjoy our obsessions a little bit.
We are doing constructive things with our lives, i'm doing a double major in physics, running 2 national societies and i just came home from the pub
And there are members here who are still in school ( <16 yrs old) and some others have families and JOBS.
SO get ur head outta ur ass and lighten up, u insecure lil brat

BackFire349
You say im a nerd, i will not argue this, i love computers, i love movies, i wear glasses. I am indeed a nerd. But what makes nerds 'not normal?' They have interests, they have passions, just like everyone, but oh, because the hypocritical society we live in looks down upon their interests, they arent normal. I would like to point out that many "nerds" become some of the richest people in the world, and these same interests that were original looked down upon by ignorant people like you, make these people rich and prosperous. This alone shows the foolish mentality of not only our society in general, but you as well.

Also, they dont ban your account, they ban your ip address.

fini
lol as i said before insecure

i_am_not_sad
Hey, nice work with the Vocab there buddy. But nothing will change the fact that you are, infact, a moron nerd. I know you don't care but many people do and if many people care how stupid and boring you are well what are you? Are you a loner, microfone abuser?
Maybe, maybe not.

Well, yes I am aware of the fact that nerds bemcome some of the richest people in the world. But are they the happiest or even the most liked in society?? Are they even liked what-so-ever by people other than nerds? No.

If you are a nerd then you will live a very boring life, even if you are rich

Bye for now lads

BackFire349
actually my life isnt boring at all, i have many friends, and i am extremely happy. the only people who care about such trivialized mannerisms are absolute morons who have no life of their own. think about it, how pathetic does your life have to be to come onto a message board and blindly bash members you know absolutely nothing about. If anyone leads a boring and pathetic life it is you.

fini
hey u , nerds is an old word used by less intelligent people to describe persons with drive and dedication in things academic.
In today's world.........its being a 'nerd' that gets u tru life sucessfully.

And that doesn't mean that ur gonna have a boring life. MAking one's life interesting does not rely on being a nerd or not, its how U choose to life ur life
And besides NERD is an american term, a country that has schools ,where being intelligent makes u an outcast and unwanted. Kinda stupid when u think of it........people have no right to make another person feel less than they are because they want to do well at academic endeavours

fini
to life ur life............i meant LIVE ur life...........man i think i need to go to bed........typing at 12:30 am , with alcohol in ur system aint very typos friendly
hehe

i_am_not_sad
Oh, no. You touched me deep, you really did.

EARTH TO NERDS, WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

I mean not harm, I am here for guidence, not abuse.

Lets all settle down and resolve this matter peacefuly, eh, what do you say. Lets have a cyber-drink over it and see what we can come up with??

Keeping it Real- i m not sad

BackFire349
guidence huh? guidence to what?

JackSparrowLuvr
though jack sparrow is the best love I think aragorn would kick jacks ass!

Kes
i_am_not_sad your name should be i_am_sad!
Because we might be nerds but at least we are doing something we like. You registered in this board to bash ppl and are posting in a thread that you dont like the subject...tell me how sad is that?
I am tru warning you!

Ushgarak
Just ignore him, and get it back to topic.

fini
ok cool............on to the show
welll i said my part a long time ago though lol

jessie125
I think jack would win becease he's a pirate and will cheat.. But if its a fair fight i think aragorn wil win.. wink

Elondra
Well it won't be a fair fight cos Jack has a gun and Aragorn has a bow.If it was a fair fight and was fought only with swords I don't know which one would win.Probably Aragorn cos he's more skilled but my favorite is Jack.

billyboyd4ever
im not sure if even jack's cheating could get him out of this one, unless he's got a gun and aragorn wasnt given one...

silver_tears
umm since when has aragorn had a bow......thats legolas
aragorn uses a sword and only that stick out tongue

billyboyd4ever
no he uses a bow too, tho hes not quite as good--or sexy--w/it as legolas is stick out tongue

Elondra
Yeah he does have a bow.But i haven't seen him using it.

Elondra
maybe he has...I'm confused

billyboyd4ever
i think he has....

i_am_not_sad
will u stop arguing?? he does have a bow but he never uses it.

PS: ure not very smart for nerds are you?

BackFire349
no wonder you fit in so well.

Hypernova
In the game LOTR:TTT he has a bow stick out tongue

He is a good archer but of course not as good as Legolas.

finti
ok enough of this f words and nerd things, the next time it is used I will edit the post into something quite different.

Kes
finti is mad. See what you did i_am_not_sad!

fini
yeah and Fini is tired of ur bitching too !!!!!!!!!

billyboyd4ever
hahaah o yea go you guys!!!

Kes
Back on topic.

billyboyd4ever
o rite...sorry kes...ummmm does anyone kno when they're gonna start doing casting for the movie *cough cough violet*

lil bitchiness
well...i still theing that Jack Sparrow would win...i dont know why...i think he'd find a way to get away, or trick Aragon (Will- 'you cheated' Jack- ''Pirate'') even though Aragon is smart and bla bla bla.....

billyboyd4ever
ooo that last post was on the wrong forum....eheh opps

Ichabod
Jack Sparrow will win, without a doubt

i love you Jack!!

billyboyd4ever
why will jack win? because you love him? me too...but hes till not gonna win...haha unless you give me a good reason...

DC Sirius Black
not sure Aragorn is like the best ever, but jack has awsome skills with a sword and he does have the gun...erm

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Happy Dance Happy Dance

dance banannas!!! DANCE!!!!

Kes
Jack as a gun with 1 bullet that he's saving for Barbossa so technically no gun.

Elondra
he used the bullet already didn't he?

billyboyd4ever
he could get more ammunition tho blink

fini
hey billy let them live in lalaland.........aragorn would beat that scurvy, half starved, crazy , with eye liner pirate
lol and i aint a hater.......i like Johnny depp.....but i aint crazy bout him

Striderknight
I think Jack will win,he has the pistol and sword skills.

~*VballGurl*~
aragorn has preety good skills with the sword too though, but i still think Jack would win

Striderknight
And he would probably cheat if he were to start to lose.pirate

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>