The epII title?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
What do you all suggest the ep2 should be titled?
I`ve seen a ton of suggestions, but I really would like to know what this boards members would suggest.

Jedimaster3838
I think will be something postive, despite being a darker film, I just base that on the pattern:
EP1-Negative
EP2-Positive?
EP3-Negative?
EP4-Positive
EP5-Negative
EP6-Positive
If I had to guess I kinda like "This Rise of a Hero" or something like that. Then EP3 could be "THe Fall of the Jedi/Republic"

DarthBorgie
I thought that "The Clone Wars" was in consideration. I don't know, it just seems a little blase to me.evil face

Ratcat
Raz had a good one that he sent in to the recent TF.N competition. We did this topic a few months back as I recall.

theEviljedi
Epi.II-The Son Of The Suns(I really like that title)
Epi.III-Downfall of the Republic( Only thing I could think of)

Ratcat
I came up with one whilst posting on another topic.

"Emmisary of Evil"

Boshuda
"When Annie met Padme"

EwokTrud
I agree with the positive negative trend but I cant help but going negative on this one with my suggestion:
"The Rise of Tyranny" or maybe something neither positive nor negative, a more nuetral title like, "Clones of the Republic" Actually,now that I think about it, "The Fall of Tyranny" could be a possible title as well.

JediSith
star wars episode II: Mo' Money

Ratcat
Tyranny is rising, not falling I believe.

Dim
laughing out loud yeah..

I have no clue...GL always come up with better ones than I would.

Raz
I don't remember entering any TFN competition.......

Ratcat
Well they had you name next to it.

Wasn't really a competition, they just asked for peoples ideas.

cgi.theforce.net/theforce...oryID=8899

Under SITH THEMES.

finti
We all know Gl likes to surprise us, but as mentioned by JM earlier under this posting .The pattern is that it will be a positive title. I have no clue nor any ideas about the title. I`ve been thinking all day long, but nada!
"Jedi apprentice", nah its to lame.

theEviljedi
I thought your name was EwokTurd not Trud.roll eyes (sarcastic)

COREWORLD
With the prequel's being acknowledged as being darker in tone than the OT perhaps there will be no 'positive' titles in this trilogy, all the while getting steadily darker, until the glimmer of light that is 'A New Hope'.

Gundark
I still like "Empire Rising", but maybe for ep3, not ep2. I don't think GL will use "clone wars" with "star wars" and repeat the same word twice, thats not his style. Maybe "Rise of the Empire" , although hes already used the words empire and jedi in two other titles, maybe he won't use them again at all. "Rise of the Sith", "The Sith Conflict", maybe Emporer but not Empire...."Rise of the Emporer"....four, maybe five words at the most..."The Emporer Stands"..."The Sith Arise"...GL will probably pull the title out of a fortune cookie. stick out tongue

Dim
Ooh..that's an idea!
*runs and gets her fortune cookie*

*reads*
Somebody is gratefulf for your forgiveness

Crap...that didn't work! sad laughing out loud

Gundark
I guess George could hold a contest.."fans name ep2". Just his fans here. Hehehe. laughing out loud Then he could use the name he already picked out anyway. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, here's a few more I came up with.

Seduction of Truth
Tyranny for Peace
Veil of Deception

finti
I like veil of deception

Coming of an emperor ( don`t get me wrong on this one)
Decleration of an emperor
The Republic
Struggle of the republic
Deceit by faith
For the love of a jedi sick
The chosen one
Who let the dogs out!!!!!laughing out loud

krautrocker
I'll be very suprised if it's an obvious title, like 'the dawn of the clone wars' actually that might work. Epsiode 2 ' the dawn of the clone wars' nah can't see it. dawn could be in there thoguh as the galaxy is about to start going through massive changes , dawn of the empire , dawn of the sith maybe ??

finti
Yearnings of a jedi, but i feel that is way to muchy.

Raz
Just for the record, that was not me! Must have been another Raz roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
OMG, you mean there's more than One!!!

*Runs to the hills screaming*

LOL

Personally, I might have kept quiet and accepted the praise smile

Raz

Ratcat
A man of many talents....

theEviljedi
RC,that was Raz Zaphon.

Ratcat
And the is?????

theEviljedi
A poster @ theforce.net's forums.

Ratcat
Got ya, now I know....

Raz
How about "The Republic Palpitation"

Boshuda
I think George will choose something that runs along with the titles of the old 'Flash Gordon' type serials he is so fond of.
I can remember when 'The Empire Strikes Back' came out thinking that it was an awful title...the same with 'The Phantom Menace'.It's strange how,with the passage of time, the titles grow to be accepted, to the point of not imagining any other in its place.

My thoughts on a suitable title? How about.....

Ways of the Force

or

Call of the darkside

or....oh, I haven't the foggiest..I'm making this up as I'm typing!

yodaman
Episode II: The Cloning Calamity

Episode III: The Choice of Nightmares

krautrocker
episode 2 = resurection of the sith

episode 3 = Death to the jedi

one for the dalek / dr who fans out there.

Ratcat
Ep-II Duplicity of Good

EpiIII Destiny of Truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.