Star Destroyers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Pants
Anyone see that post on TFN about the Star Destroyer predecessors in Episode 2? Hope it's true, I want to see a space battle with Federation and Republic capital ships. Hope the space battles are impressive in Episode 2, I thought that they were lacking in Episode 1 apart from the effects. Probably because there was so much other stuff going on, It was hard to focus as much on the pilots as in Episode 4. I'm hoping the info gathered about the final battle is wrong at the moment, the big droid battle/space fight to deactivate droids/2 way lightsabre battle in hangar combination sounds a bit familiar to me...

queeq
Star Destroyers? So that's the "new weapon" rumour?

As for the final battle, that's supposed to be in the Arena, except for the lightsabre fight with Dooku, the rumour does sound familiar.

There's also an Asteroid Chase in Episode 2. That sounds familiar as well.

Darth Ninja
Oops. I hit start a new topic for my reply.
----

The Imperial - class Star Destroyers weren't invented until after Episode 3. We may see the Victory - class Star Destroyers in Episode 3, maybe. I've been reading about the Victory - class Star Destroyers so long, I don't remember if the Victory - class Star Destroyer originally was EU or not.

Ushgarak
Yes they are, but they are one of those things that are always capable of becoming full-on canonical items.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.