the truth about orlando bloom?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates_lass
my friends friend friend(alway wanted to say sumin like that big grin) is related to the guy that play pippin so she got to see oraland bloom and she said she dont like him cuz he was stuck up and well i can kinda see wat she means i think he is hot in all but... anyway thats wat she said. oh and she said that pippen was wierd

Pirates_lass
i wanna meat pippin cuz i love wierd people beer

must_kill_Santa
well i will always love Orlando Bloom and im stuck up so we're a perfect match

Pirates_lass
anyone gona say anythin?

Morfiwen
thats so sad! id be so depressed if they werent exactly like they are in LOTR!!! oh well, i guess since it IS the 21st century...

diegocala
popsicle licker

Kes
diego! laughing out loud

Maybe the guy was just having a bad day!Or maybe the friend of a friend of a friend was really annoying!

Pirates_lass
duno ill ask but it does seem he could b that way

CapinJacksparow
ya... i bet that friend of a friend of a friend was really irratating and orlando bloom had a bad day b/c billy had too much caffine and was acting really weird. it all makes sence in my mind!!!

Pirates_lass
lol riight

billyboyd4ever
haha even tho ive read in interviews that he is kinda weird, but thats just billy's creative genius @ work!!! hahah i will never stop loving my billy, besides if orlando is sooo stuck up how could he have made so many friends w/the wonderful LOTR people?? i bet he super-duper nice...heheh

Pirates_lass
maby..

ilvorlandobloom
orli isnt stuck up. your friends friends friend friend or watever is just smokin somethin .
orli is a sweetheart love
and billy boyd is cool

ragesRemorse
if i were rich and famous id be rude and stuck up to just so people on a chat forum could have somthing to talk about. Think if no movie stars were stuck up or stupid, we wouldnt have any magazines or media so stuck up people keep the economy working, so if orlando bloom is stuck up then he's a great great man well boy

crazy_c
Orlando aint stuck up!!!!!!! mad

lukeyduckey
In an interview with orlando in he seemed a gr8 guy, not a all stuck up. Plus maybe ur friend etc never even talked to him, he asked for orlando autograph but orlando was need on set.
Or maybe he/she just lying

CapinJacksparow
hmmm... i'm still stickin w/ my theory...

cogger15
does it matter if hes stuck up? hes gorgeous!!!!!!!

billyboyd4ever
hahahah well said...and nice pic to match it

lil bitchiness
haha... ah well...i heard that somewhere too..about him being stuck up..i think it was some random person who was claiming that he interviewed Orlando and apperantly he was horible and shallow....but then again this was coming from a stuck up guy himself...
who cares anyway...most of us will never get to meet him....we can at least this way build our own little picture perfect....I LOVE BEING DELUDED DAMN IT!!!! (well when it comes to stuff like that, i dont mind being deluded, i know i am , so its all good!) big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
oooo he is just sooo the hottest...ive got a shrine in my rm dedicated to him...(my parents think i need to visit a shrinkwink ) love

CandyKoRn
hehehe..
I have a shrine too!

I'm kinda deluded I guess..
he's nice.. yea..

I'm gonnna marry him.. (I wish)

Kes
Ladies thats the topic not how hot he is.

CandyKoRn
lol... sorry Kes smile

o kiMMii o
LOL @ bLooMiLiCioUs and Kes
i hope this isnt true........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.