Liberty X: Roleplaying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
Liberty - Xtreme

ElmStreetFan01
Knight walked in. "Hello?"

fungrl515
A voice came from the corner of the room. "Who are you?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Rowan Reynolds son of Wolverine and Deathstrike."

JixQuillan
"And I'm Argyle Donovan. You may call me Titan if you wish." The girl in the corner seemed frightened as she clutched her doll. "Was wrong lass?"

fungrl515
From out of the dark corner, the small girl crawled towards the light from the open door. a few feet away from Rowan and Titan, she slowly rose.

Looking at them, as though looking through them into their souls, she rsponded, "Hello," quietly. After looking at Rowan a few seconds longer, she nodded, and slowly turned. "My name is Kara. Kara Johnston." As she walked away, the holes in her torn clothes revealed scars and scratches.

For a few seconds, none of them said anything. Then, suddenly, Kara whispered, "Your the first outsiders i've seen. why are you here? did he call you?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Nice going."

JixQuillan
"The girl's seeing things."

fungrl515
Turning back around, Kara said "I can hear you. i'm not seeing things, right Susie?" she said, looking down at her doll.

ElmStreetFan01
"You must come with us."

fungrl515
Looking up, Kara stared at the two men. "What? Why? Did he say i should go? What do you want with me?"

JixQuillan
"Yeah sure lass, he said you should go.." Titan lied as he grabbed the girl by the wrist and pulled her toward the door as she dragged her feet..

ElmStreetFan01
"You're not safe here."

fungrl515
Sparked by this forceful action, Kara screamed. "What? What are you going to do? not again! Please, i've learned my lesson! Oh please! I've had enough!"

Continuing to escape, she said, "I know what you're going to do! You're like all the others! please let me go!"

As she realized this didn't help her, she screamed once more. "Let go of me now!"

In a flash of light, the young girl disappeared, only to be replaced by a woman.

ElmStreetFan01
"Listen a man after you and I'm here to protect you."

JixQuillan
"She's a devil!!" shouted Titan.

ElmStreetFan01
"Ah Shut up."

fungrl515
"I'm not a devil. I know a man is after me, but that does not mean i need your help. I know you are not allied with him, but that does not make us friends. I fear that next time we meet, we may not be as friendly. Good night, Rowan and Titan."

With another flash of light, Kara escaped, leaving the other two in terrible nightmares.

After escaping from the building she was held captive in for so many years, the woman disappeared and Kara returned. "I'm sorry i had to do that, but as long as he's after me, i can trust no one.

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm with Liberty-X, we protect good mutnats and fight evil and we need you."

fungrl515
Hearing Rowan's voice echo in her brain, Kara cried softly. "Why? Why did it have to be like this? Why can't have have any friends? I'm sorry. I want to be your friends, but as long as he's after me, i can not befriend or care for anyone."

sending her message to Rowan, Kara slid into the shadows where she slept, crying about the memories she had that had tormented her her whole life.

ElmStreetFan01
At the The Reynold's Estate

Rowan was asleep then had nightmares of his parents and Kara.

fungrl515
The next day, Kara woke up with the sun beating down upon her.

Getting up, she remembered yesterday's events. 'Oh, gosh! Hopefully it worked. I wouldn't want them to know my secret.'

Thinking back on the words the nice men had spoken to her, she thought, 'They don't seem like him. They seem nicer, kinder. He just wanted to kill humans. Although i might not like them, i don't want to kill them. Should i tell them?'

Closing her eyes, flashes of scenes played over in her head.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Hey mutant!"
Kara turned her head at the voice.
"Hey you! What do you think you're doing you dirty mutant!"
"Dad, I-"
Her father slapped her. "What do you think you're doing? Your kind don't sit at the same table as us superior humans. Get over there!"
Kara backed away from her father and went into the kitchen to eat leftover scraps from dinner.

~~~~End Flashback~~~~

oh dad.

ElmStreetFan01
He knocked on Kara's door.

fungrl515
Hearing a knock on her door, Kara answered it.
"Hello?" she said in a timid voice.
Seeing who it was, she backed away.
"What are you doing? Why are you here? He could see you!"

ElmStreetFan01
"I need you help me with my past."

fungrl515
Kara stared at him, confused. "What?" she said, clutching her doll.

ElmStreetFan01
"You can look into the past right?"

JixQuillan
"Come on girlie, he needs your help. Let him in."

fungrl515
Thinking about how she should answer, she paused. after a few minutes, she responded, "Well, sometimes. I mean, i know your nightmares. I know why you dream the things you do. i know everything that goes on in your mind. If you mean something along the lines of that, I can help you."

Pausing again, she said, "But, before i can help you, i need to know more about you."

fungrl515
"well," she said, "let me think. In a few moments, i tell yuo my answer as to if i will help you."

fungrl515
"Ok," Kara said after a few moments, "I've made my decision. I will help you for one reason."

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm 16, I do grow long Anamantium nails."

fungrl515
"Oh? Interesting, but that's not what i was talking about. I need to control your mind. It will be painful for you, but i will be able to help."
Kara paused for a few minutes. "I know you're like me. We're outcasts. we're nobodies. no one cares about us mutants. This is why i asked you that question. Do you like the human race, or do you despise them, like he does? Why do you remain alive? What is your reason for living if you are a mutant? Why live when everyone hates you?"

fungrl515
"My father... he was... not a supporter of mutants. can you imagine his suprise when he found out that it was his daughter that was sending him those nightmares? When he saw his daughter change into a woman in seconds? can you imagine?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Depies the human race."

fungrl515
"You despise them? Well then, i guess i must help you."
Kara stopped, looking around.
"Where did your friend go?"

ElmStreetFan01
"He didn't come with."

fungrl515
"really? I could have sworn he talked to me. anyway, are you ready?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes."

fungrl515
"Prepare yourself for a lot of emotional pain."
In a bright flash of light, Kara disappeared and took over Rowan's mind. In a matter of seconds, she reappeared and was breathing heavily. Rowan was asleep, whimpering from his nightmare.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered, before she fainted.

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan carried Kara back to the base.

ElmStreetFan01
He changed her ino a Pink Uniform cover witha vest with a X on both of the collars.

fungrl515
Kara woke up in a mysterious room. "What? Where am I?" She remembered the event that happened before she fainted. As she got up, she felt an unfamilier touch on her skin. She looked down at herself to see new clothes on her. "What? What is this?" As she looked at the area around her, she heard someone knock on the door. "Who is that?" she whispered. She waited to see if she had imagined it. The mystery person knocked again. This time, Kara got up out of the bed she was sleeping in and walked towards the door. "Who is it?" she said timidly.

ElmStreetFan01
"It's Rowan."

fungrl515
"Oh," she said, relieved. "Come on in. I didn't know who it was. Where are we? And why am i wearing different clothes?" Kara stopped for a few seconds, before saying, "and why do i feel a little older? I've only felt this when i was around other people. is that why?"

ElmStreetFan01
"You're in my underground base and you're wearing a woman's Liberty-X uniform."

fungrl515
Kara just stared, shocked at Rowan's words. "What? How did we get here? Is anyone else here? Does this mean there are other woman here? And how on earth did you get my size?"

Taking a deep breath, she sighed. "Sorry. I kinda rambled, but...What do you do here?"

ElmStreetFan01
"I read your mind and my mom is one of the people."

fungrl515
Little question marks sprouted out of Kara's head. "Oro?"
Shaking her head, she said, "Your mom? Well, then, what am i here for?"

ElmStreetFan01
"How Oro?"

fungrl515
"Huh? I'm confused!" Kara started crying, changing back into the little girl she usually is.

ElmStreetFan01
"Who is Yuriko?"

fungrl515
"What are you doing? You're really confusing me! I don't know!"

ElmStreetFan01
"When I told you about my mom you said Yuriko." Said Rowan. "You're because your home was attacked and you fainted."

fungrl515
Kara squinted her eyes and glared at Rowan. "What? Who do you think you are? Who gave you the right to look in my mind?"
Kara turned away, then spoke in a quieter voice. "Besides, Yuriko is no longer part of my life."
Kara started walking away, but then turned around and walked back towards him. With each step she took, she looked older and more mature. When she finally stopped in front of him, she looked very different from the young innocent girl she usually is. "Don't you dare lie to me ever again. Just because I fainted doesn't mean that i lost my memory. My house was not attacked! I refuse to believe what you say!"
Lifting her chin, Kara continued, "Oh, and by the way. I'm sorry you had to go through all that you did. You had a terrible childhood."

ElmStreetFan01
"It was attacked I was there." He said "Tell about my childhood."

fungrl515
Kara's eyes softened as she whispered "Thanks for telling me." Being close to tears, she retreated to her young self as she tried to change the topic. "Why? Do you not remember? Surely something as traumatizing as what you went through would be remembered?

ElmStreetFan01
"I don't remember anything."

Fallin Angel
Nalia was outside in the park sitting under a tree with a butterfly on her finger " go and be free" then the butterfly left , then she stood up and left for a walk through the park

ElmStreetFan01
"Help me remember."

fungrl515
Kara's eyes glittered with tears. "oh, my. that's so sad. Here. I'll help remind you. You may not remember, but i have a feeling you will."
"Close your eyes, and prepare for pain, my friend. on the count of three, i will unleash your memories. Are you ready?"

Fallin Angel
all of a sudden Nalia graped her head , she saw her when she was little in a green tank screaming "ahhh... what are these ... memories"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes." He closed his eyes.

Fallin Angel
Nalia kneelt down , then a flash of her being injected with some kind of substance , she could feel the pain all over her body " AHHHHH"

fungrl515
"1" A cold feeling washed over Rowan and Kara.
"2" A chill went up the two's spines.
"3" In a flash of briliant white light, the two were engulfed with a sharp pain going throughout their body.

Fallin Angel
Then Nalia saw a little boy next to her , both of them getting exprimented on " No.... whats going on"

fungrl515
Kara opened her eyes, already knowing about his whole past. She watched Rowan as he experienced his childhood over again in his mind. 'Poor Rowan. How could anyone be so cruel?'

ElmStreetFan01
"He pult away while grabbing her hands."

Fallin Angel
Finally Nalia's visions stopped and she had a tear run down her cheek " what does this mean"

fungrl515
Kara stared at Rowan with tear-filled eyes. "Rowan? Are you ok?"

fungrl515
Getting no answer, Kara just repeated her question. "are you ok? I knew i shouldn't have done it. i'm sorry."

ElmStreetFan01
"My father was killed, my mother was named Yurkio Oymaka she changed her name so the CIA wouldn't kill her." He paused. "And she gave birth to a purple haired girl then she put her up for adoption."

fungrl515
Kara just looked at him. "Do you know who she is?"

ElmStreetFan01
"It was...you."

Fallin Angel
Nalia sat up and wiped her tear " sooner or later , ill find out what those visions mean " then she looked at her watch " uh oh , i'm going to be late for class"

fungrl515
Kara just blinked at him. "No! It..It can't be true! How do you know?"

Fallin Angel
Nalia made it too class , but then she noticed someone was missing , Rowan , she didn't know him much but she has a little crush on him

fungrl515
"But, I have auburn hair! You can't be telling the truth."

ElmStreetFan01
"I heard my mom say Little Kara."

fungrl515
"It all fits together, doesn't it?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes, you're my sister."

fungrl515
Hardly believing what just happened, Kara jumped up and embraced her brother. "I've been so lonely, brother."

ElmStreetFan01
"It's ok sis." Deathstrike walked in. "My two angels."

Fallin Angel
when school was over , Nalia started to walk and think " well i guess Rowan must be sick or somthing " she continued to walk until she reached a dance club

fungrl515
"Mom??"

Fallin Angel
Nalia went in , she loved music , plus she worked there as a dancer ( no a stripper u pervs lol)

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes Rika." Deathstrike ran over to her then hugged her.

Fallin Angel
~opps when i put no a~ stripper u perv , i ment not a stripper u perv lol~

fungrl515
"Mom?!"

ElmStreetFan01
"Kara come to mommy."

fungrl515
"Mom!" Kara ran over to her mother and embraced her. "Mom! I can't believe it's you! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy!"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes my child."

fungrl515
"Oh, mom! I've waited so long! Why did you only come back now?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Because we need you on our team."

fungrl515
"What?"

Fallin Angel
Nalia was done with dance practice , while walking she saw Rowans house, "maybe i should pay a visit , besides i got to deliver his homework" she walked up to his door

fungrl515
"Wait! There's someone nearby. I feel them."

Fallin Angel
Nalia was a little nervous cause she likes Rowan but she kept a steady face and knocked on the door

ElmStreetFan01
"Who is it?" Deathstrike asked.

fungrl515
Hearing the knock on the door, Kara looked at the door and slowly walked towards it. When she got there se opened the door very gracefully.

Fallin Angel
"i'm Nalia , i go to the same school as Rowan , i came to deliver his homework"

fungrl515
"Let me guess. You're his girlfriend?"

Fallin Angel
Nalia blushed " oh , no i'm not his girlfriend "

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan walked over to Kara and Nalia. "Sis this is my friend Nalia Chang."

Fallin Angel
Nalia smiled "hi Rowan, i didn't see u at school"

Fallin Angel
"and i didn't know u had a sister"

fungrl515
"Oh? It seemed like you guys were closer. Anyway, hi! I'm Kara, Rowan's baby sister. Nice to meet you."
Leaning in closer to whisper in her ear, she said, "He absolutely loves chocolate."
Backing away from the now blushing girl, she said to her family, "I'm really tired. I'm going to go to bed."

Fallin Angel
Nalia was wondering what she ment when she told her that , she blushed

ElmStreetFan01
"I had a sore throat."

Fallin Angel
"oh , well i hope u get well soon" she handed him his homework " oh and these are for u" she gave him chocolates

ElmStreetFan01
"Thanks." Rowan took everything then went to his room.

Fallin Angel
Nalia smiled then went home

ElmStreetFan01
"Kara!!!"

fungrl515
"what brother?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Come here."

fungrl515
'Uh oh.' Kara sighed. 'I know what that means.'
Walking slowly to her doom, Kara tried to explain to her brother. "But, I only thought you'd make a good couple. Besides, you really do need a girl. And she seems nice enough too. So, when should i call her sissy?"

ElmStreetFan01
"Thank you for helping me with my childhood."

fungrl515
Kara sighed in relief. "My pleasure, brother. You don't know how much i've wanted to have a family." Kara started crying and ran into her brother's arms. "I'm so glad that you'd found me. I'm so glad. I missed you and mother."

Fallin Angel
Nalia got home "mom , i'm home , mom" she found a note , *ill be back in a little while, i went to the store* . After she read the note she went upstairs to change

ElmStreetFan01
"I missed you."

fungrl515
Drying up her tears, Kara backed away from her brother. "So, don't you think you should call Nalia or somethin? I bet she's awful lonely." Kara smirked, hoping her idiotic brother would get the hint.

Fallin Angel
Nalia got out of the shower and started to dry off and brush her hair " mom's taking long to get back home"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah." Rowan called Nalia. "Hello?"

Fallin Angel
Nalia picked up the phone " Hello"

ElmStreetFan01
"Are you alone?"

Fallin Angel
"yes, y do u ask"

ElmStreetFan01
"Well come over."

fungrl515
Kara listened to her brother's conversation and smirked. 'Yes. Everything is aflling into place. Now for some rest.'

Fallin Angel
Nalia blushed , she couldn't believe he was asking her to come over " oh ok , ill be right over, cya" after saying goodbye, Nalia left a note for her mom saying she is going to be at a friends house then and headed over to Rowans

ElmStreetFan01
"Ok."

Fallin Angel
Nalia got to his door and knocked

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan answered the door. "Hey come on in." Deathstrike walked up from downstairs. "Hello Ms. Chang."

Fallin Angel
Nalia was a little shy " Hello ms. ~i forgot her last name , or should i just call her deathstrike~ , thank u for inviting me " Nalia thought there house was beautiful

ElmStreetFan01
"It's Ms. Reynolds."She said. "You like our Mansion?"

Fallin Angel
"yes Ms. Reynolds " Nalia gave her a smile

ElmStreetFan01
"Come by anytime." She smiled. "Rowan, give Nalia a tour."

Fallin Angel
Nalia blushed but smiled

ElmStreetFan01
"Here's the living room with pinball and everything that rich people." Rowan walks into the dinnig room.

Fallin Angel
Nalia followed looking at the house as they go

ElmStreetFan01
"This is the Dinning Room, this table can hold one hundred people." Rowan walked into the kitchen.

Fallin Angel
Nalia was enjoying the tour , sometimes she would blush when Rowan was facing her

ElmStreetFan01
"The kitchen is really big we have a chrome refigator chorme everything and we have a Pepsi Vanilla machine."

Fallin Angel
Nalia was enjoying the tour with Rowan

ElmStreetFan01
"You've seen my room and Kara's already." He said. "Let's go downstairs."

Fallin Angel
"ok" Nalia followed Rowan and she almost fell

ElmStreetFan01
Nalia tripped then Rowan caught her. "Are you ok?"

Fallin Angel
Nalia blushed " yea , i'm fine , i just tripped thats all"

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan kissed Nalia then back away.

Fallin Angel
Nalia blushed even more " I .... " she didn't know what to say

ElmStreetFan01
Rowan kissed her with his tongue exploring her mouth.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>