Weapon scans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Pants
Check out collectstarwars.com! They've got scans from Episode 2 of Anakin's sabre, Jango's pistol and Dooku's sabre! My first thoughts were how small Jango's pistol is (no jokes please) and the fact that it looks a lot like we've got a light scimiter (spelling?). Dooku's lightsabre handle resembles a banana (in curvature only), so I'd imagine that the blade's not that normal either.

razman
How did they prove the authenticity?
If they're real they look pretty cool, especially Dookus saber.

Anyway you can see the pics here: (Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3).

Ushgarak
If it's true, nice to see some style...

Darth Pants
Well, I was hoping deep down that Dooku's sabre wasn't curved, it sends the whole idea of lightsabres silly from what I've heard already. I'd seen a picture in a magazine (I can't remember which one) of Ewan, sporting the Episode 2 head hair, in what looked like a practise fight against a guy who seemed to have a normal style sabre prop. Couldn't make out who, the magazine had put a 'next week!' box over the opponent. Tell me if you've seen it too, or if I dreamt it and should just be quiet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.