Feelings of Depravity for the Chosen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparky12
i am wondering if the jealousy george lucas describes anakin experiences (from episode one special edition) is solely in relation to his love interest. i believe that a point will come when this only child feels his mother withdrawing from him, compared to his early childhood, that is. this may be easily done through the birth of a sybling, or marriage after he left with qui-gon. any thoughts? -B-

Ushgarak
It depends how psychiatric GL wants to make it... I reckon it will be pretty simple stuff.

Darth Pants
I'm worried that Anakin won't have enough on-screen time to show his gradual turn to the dark side, It depends on how long the Kamino scenes last for, If they're short, maybe the focus will be on Anakin more. What I'm wondering is where does Bail Organa come into it? I was under the impression there wouldn't be much of him, and Padme would be whisked off Coruscant for safety before they could start making eyes at eachother and Anakin gets all mad.

Ushgarak
Certainly two films may not be enough time to tell this story...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.