movie soundtracks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sargoth7
just to set out an entirely different page here, for those of us who enjoy not just the film itself, but the soundtracks that help to make these films.
most specifically of course is john williams, who i'm sure most of you have at least heard of. has anyone heard of a man E.S. Posthumus?

CapinJacksparow
i have all the soundtracks to my favorite movies... I LOVE THEM!! gladiator, lotr, potc... but the potc one is seriously jacked!!! like, the titles for each songs... whoever named them was on lsd. for ex: #4 is the scene where will and jack are having their sword fight, but the name of the song is will and elizabeth. ?????? wtf?! and there are many more... i just don't want to go into it....

billyboyd4ever
my fave mocie soundtracks are from LOTR 1 and 2...howard shore is a frickin genius!!!!

LilySatine
I have a few...

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship and Towers
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Grease 1 and 2

I especially love classical big grin

Fire
I'll let storm answer this one for the both of us

diegocala
There is a Music Discussion Forum here, I think soundtracks is one of the threads
Anyway
My fav is Singles

scarecrow
I like the soundtrack to Magnolia with aimee mann they really are perfect dark and depressing exactly what the dr. ordered for that movie.

Pirates_lass
opirates of the caribbean i grand! lotr is good two

ragesRemorse
detroit rock city, and star wars

robincooper
definetley detroit rock city! i also love the sound track to star wars ep1
'dual of the fates'

a modern masterpiece!

CapinJacksparow
is there a soundtrack for edward scissorhands? i really really want it!!! i've always loved the music ever since i forst saw it!!

BOPRecruit 16
i want to get the soundtrack to chicago and daredevil.

billyboyd4ever
ooo i have the chicago soundtrack...thats pretty cool too

badkittykitty
pulp fiction jamz pretty hard

ragesRemorse
yeah pulp fiction is great, dazed and confuesed is one of my favs aswell, and ROBINCOOPER i agree dual of the fates is great it stil has nothing on the original star wars opening theme, williams is the greatest movie composer

wicker_man
My favourite soundtrack is a tie between Austin Powers: TSWSM and Resident Evil OST.

I also own:
Psycho (Re-Make) OST
Men in Black OST
The Scorpion King OST
American Pie 2 OST

Dexx
well, i have a few very good ones. The matrix movies, ofcourse, duel of the fates is incredible (and a few others, so star wars too), gladiator, crouching tiger hidden dragon, pulp fiction, fight club....and..a lot of lotr.

Holcomb
john williams is great. didn't he do batman? that is one of my favorite soundtracks.

Dexx
oh, the theme from abtman is good also

Pirates_lass
also chicago is great! and star wars

sargoth7
danny elfman did batman
his style is quite the comic-book oriented senarios
you may remember spider-man, that was also a very good soundtrack of his

Dexx
chad kroeger with hero in spider man too..i liked that one

BackFire349
requiem for a dream, donnie darko, those are the only ones i own.

badkittykitty
I have O' Brother where art thou to
good ol' timed music

ahaetrkarykl
saturday night fever has a killer soundtrack

ragesRemorse
requiem for a dream has got some great melodies on it, ghosts of things to come i love that, i dont know what the main peice is called but i notice its being used in just about every movie any more

johnny_rotten
Dead Man Walking

Isabelle
The best soudtracks are:
2 Fast 2 Furious
Daredevil
A walk to remember
The bodyguard
Bad Boys 2
City of Angels
and Varsity Blues

lil bitchiness
ok, people..do you want to know the most awsome soundtrack i heard in a long time

ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO!

It is absoulutely amazing soundtrack...there is Antonio Banderas playing, and there is Selma Hayek singing on one of the tracks, but the music is amazing!
big grin

Bad Boy
Armageddon!

fanatos
Of course - John Williams, Danny Elfman, Philip Glass, etc.
They are the best.

Bad Boy
Don't forget Mark Mancina, Hans Zimmer, Trevor Rabin, Harry Gregson-Williams and Grame Revell

lil bitchiness
Oh and The Crow soundtrack...thats so good!
So, id say ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO, THE CROW and THE GLADIATOR! Gladiator has a good soundtrack i recon...

o kiMMii o
and brad fiedal for terminator 1 and 2
that was brilliant $hit! =] i dont buy soundtracks! lol
when im feeling the instrumental stuff i just download a few i like....

Terminator 1-2 and Lord Of The Rings 1-2 has some of the best stuff...

Storm
I think Hans Zimmer and James Horner are great.
love the Braveheart and Gladiator soundtrack and the Last of the Mohicans theme is awesome
actually, I made a whole cd with nothing else but movie themes on it
from what I heared in the trailer, I think I' ll love the soundtrack of Master and Commander

Storm
no, I don' t think they' re great I FIND them great

yerssot
we're not blaiming you storm... yet

Fire
nice choices Storm

yerssot
dare to say something else?

Fire
yes :P

yerssot
when she is around?

Fire
yes :P

yerssot
how come I doubt it?

Fire
no idea, cause you're a *****

Storm
no need to doubt it yerss stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.