episode 3 scrypt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CHRISTIAN
im not sure,but if yall been on supershadow.com he put a short scrypt on epi3,he said he was going to put the whole scrypt later on,well i think i found it.

CHRISTIAN

CHRISTIAN

CHRISTIAN

CHRISTIAN

yerssot
can someone please get rid of this?

not that I don't like you christian, it's the this superfraudshadow

CHRISTIAN
h

CHRISTIAN
the movie is probably going to be like that,were not sure,and how u know he might be a fraud what if hes telling the truth,about knowing lucas,cause if he says lies then lucas company can do something to that website,like close it.

sith_darth_jay
yo dude, you don't seriusly think this is for real, do ya?

c'mon there's a lot a scripts like this on the web. plus, doesn't dokku dies within 10 minutes after the movie starts,or the movie starts with the wokkie battle (this accordingly to theforce.net)
anyways, if this was the real script, THEN Lucas will, or try, to close it; not the other way around.

ps: what's on theforce.net may fraud as well (though not likely)

yerssot
they know about him and keep a close eye on this fraud

Ushgarak
Of course it's not for real, it's a fan script- it says who wrote it at the top.

And Supershadow has no credibility, Christian.

Altar[1stONE]
This is also false because the author tells anakin falls into a acid pit when infact the whole battle takes place in a volcanic region. This has been confirmed and is true material.

CHRISTIAN
i know it is fake,but probably some parts are going to be true,well never know until the movie comes out.

Ushgarak
Not true. There is no such confirmation.

Captain REX
Bogden and Byss and the lack of the water scene that has appeared on the Episode III webcam ruined it. Definitely not real.

CHRISTIAN
u cant be sure until we see the movie.

Rogue Jedi
we can speculate all we want....we wont know anything until the movie comes out, as he stated....i am sure that lucas is not goihg to let many rumors flow outside his camp.....

yerssot
last update (which was today or yesterday I think), says it will take place in FOUR different regions as the "greenstage" is split up in these parts

masterofmatrix
i was thinking this was real until it says anikin falls into the acid and im like ****in bastards thats not ****in real etc.

Ushgarak
That we don't know about what is going to happen is irrelevant to the fact that this is not the real cript.

Rogue Jedi
word up....

finti
yikes get Cameo associations from that Word Up sick

Rogue Jedi
take some pepto, finti......

Lyn
Nice read Christian thumb up
Even if it isnt true
Can Sith heal?? I didn't know that...OoOps

Rogue Jedi
all force users have access to accelerated healing powers.

finti
who says force users have heal powers, and dont bring in any EU stuff.

Rogue Jedi
man, forget it...its like talking to a wall.....who says they cant?

finti
well it sure as hell aint in the movies sothen it is of no use here

yerssot
ANH: OB1 healing Luke after he ran into the sand people... or so some think finti

finti
actually a very good point Yersie, even though Luke wasnt that bad off though.

yerssot
yeah, but I don't support it, since the tusken were trying to hit him with the pointyside of their stick and he has no wound on him... or they must have switched the stick ...

finti
he pass out without them touching him, probably of fright

Rogue Jedi
you dont know how bad off luke was........passing out from fright? whatever.....

finti
Dont have to be a paramedic to see he wasnt that bad off. Luke had no wounds, scars, no traces of blood or bruises. He was never hit by the tusken, so the only explanation is that he just passed out. And the closest reason he had to pass out is fright. You who enjoy the novels should look it up they probably have an explanation to it.

yes passed out by fright RJ, it happens pretty often. Encountered it with people passing out when I was in the military many times out of fright. In the gass cahmber, when they should get their shoots of various sorts.
When you pass out from fright it is your mind taking over and you just faint so it wont(your brain) go into "overload". Kind of a security feature, if the brain doesnt take controll you giot a raving maniac loose and those ar a ***** to stop.

Altar[1stONE]
NO Ushgarak you are wrong again , stop quoting my comments as false information . www.theforce.net has confirmed this , you would know if you are updated on the information, which aparently you are not. So get your info strait before saying something that is incorrect .

Ushgarak
No, YOU are wrong. Although heavily rumoured- and even supportable- there has been NO official confirmation.

Altar[1stONE]
No your wrong again , get your information correct. Read www.theforce.net the guy who gives us daily information about the set and story said so himself. God how more precise can that be.

Rogue Jedi
nice to have someone who shares my viewpoint, altar.....its no use reasoning with them...they are always gonna side with each other....they know it all, and there is nothing you can say to change their minds...i myself have been wrong on occasion, and have been quick to post any necessary rebuttals....since i have been here i have yet to see one of them even come close to admitting they might be wrong.....

Rogue Jedi
finti, ush, i dont want any bad blood between us...it just gets frustrating when you guys shoot down any theories we might have......sorry for the insubordinate tone on my previous post....

finti
even though TFN is clever in their doings everything they have aint always accurate though. They are quick to post rumors only to find them false every now and then. I remeber awhile before the AOTC title was revealed they posted a rumored title and almost every one took it for gospel, the title was wrong, and when the title was revealed TFN was about the last one to put it up. So TFN are very clever indeed but do digest their info with a little bit of scepticism cause not everything they post is the real facts. If they were able to post really revealing stuff GL and Lucas film would have closed down TFN faster than you all could say."I wonder what the title of EpIII would be".

Lucasfilm have occasionally closed down some SW fan sites in the past cause they got hold of revealing info. So as long as TFN is up and running I wpould be a bit sceptic.

So to sum things up; if TFN confirms it doesnt mean it is so, stick with what the official SW board say instead.

Now the link to TFN was gonna back up what rumor? The link is to the home page of TFN please link the story for wich this concern cause I dont know what interest Kiss and Aerosmith meeting Star Wars have in this discussion

Rogue Jedi
kiss and aerosmith? did i miss something?

finti
click the link posted and it is one of the headlines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.