Lara Croft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I didnt think the second one was as good as the first - feel free to start an argument with me!

buffymitch
This movie was way better than the first. i posted a review in the review section. i totally disagree with you.

Synax
Both movies were good. Hard to say which is better because each dealt with different issues. Cradle of Life was excellent with showing the Temple build by Alexander as were the effects for the guardians protecting Pandora's box. The locations for shooting the Tomb Raider movies by comparison to most of the movies produced in 2003 are way better than anything else. Only possible exception would be Lord of the Rings. Greatest detractor is the Wonder Bra. Both movies could have been done without.

yerssot
haven't seen the first one,
friend wanted to see it because of certain... things he admired about lara croft
thought it was a VERY average to bad movie, without much highlights, predictable plot, and such... but I'm difficult to please wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.