Kate Beckinsale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
Are there any other Kate Beckinsale fans out there? I think she is one of the most beautiful women in hollywood. so beautiful that she deserves her own thread. Most people probably know here either from Peral Harbor or Serendipity but she has had a few smaller roles in Much Ado About Nothing and Brokedown Palace. Now finally she is getting her own movie, Underworld. I can't wait to see this, she is going to be great. If there are any other KB fans out there, speak up.

Kes
I really wanna see Underworld. smile I havent seen many of here movies but I saw this really wierd movie with her (dont remember the name or story) and I thought she was good in it.

Dexx
yeah, i like her a lot..she's really pretty.
I'll definitely go see underworld

wicker_man
I've always liked her and thought she was hot ever since i saw her in 'Haunted' and 'Shooting Fish'.

As for 'Underworld' definatly on my 'Must See' list as is 'Van Helsing' in which she is also in.

Hypernova
I thought shooting fish was excellent, very funny.

I am also going to watch underworld when it does come out.

Darth Vicious
The first time i really noticed her was in Serendipity aand the woman is gorgeous and im going to see Underworld most def!

Hypernova
Though she definitely made it big in Pearl Harbour.

Had a quick look at the Yahoo movies and the poster for Underworld is excellent.

Saw the trailer and it looks good - a dark movie.

Holcomb
Are you talking about the poster with her standing on the edge of the building? She looks great in that one. They have a lot of cool stuff about the movie over on yahoo. thanks for pointing that out hypernova.

was shooting fish a british movie or was released here in the US too?

Billybobbed
I first saw Kate in Brokedown Palace years ago, then Pearl Harbor, but I didn't take a strong liking to her until Serendipity. I will definitely go see her in Underworld. I think the whole concept behind the movie is really cool. It seems like it would be a good date movie, too. You got the action and fight scenes to entertain the guys, and the twisted love story between a vampire and a werewolf for the ladies. smile

Holcomb
I never thought of it as a date movie, but thats a good idea.

I just noticed something the other day about the poster, I love the shadow of the warewolf in the moon on the poster.

I have a question about kate, i have gotten into a debate with some friends about if this is her first moive that she is being billed as the star. I don't know of any other movies where she is the first name on the list of actors. can anyone help me out?

Kes
Here is a list of her movies:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000295/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.