Adam Sandler ne One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok lets talk about some of the great movies adam sandler has made my favorite i s deffintly littel nicky very good funny ass movie lots of great lines from that then my second fav is billy madison that movie i think has all of his best lines ever and whne u guys say sumthing about one of his movies say a ine or two that u liked and umm then happy gilmore is third fav what r ur guys favs

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i only liked happy gilmoure the rest were ok

DeNiro
ok wow i dont know how u couldnt like billy madison

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it was okay but after you watch it second time its kinda stupid

DeNiro
of course it is stupid look at the movie the humor is stupid humor i guess u got to be kinda stupid to like it lol

ahaetrkarykl
heres my adam sandler top list:

1.billy madison
2.happy gilmore
3.the wedding singer- i love this movie. 80s music rocks
4.the waterboy
5.big daddy

i never saw little nicky...i heard it wasnt good. i saw mr. deeds but didnt really like it

DeNiro
dude i luv ur sig i dont knwo what it means but it is bad asss bro

ahaetrkarykl
my sig?

DeNiro
yeah ur sig but i just read ur name what the hell can of name is that were u high when u wrote that shit looks like u just pressed down on the keys when u made that up im jp withya though dont get mad

cogger15
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud yeah i agree it does! hahaha! my 2 fav adam movies are mr deeds and big daddy, i think adam is so great, wicked actor and really funny!

Korri
ohhh the guy is a legand!!

KidRock
i like big daddy mr deeds and the oh so funny Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. anyone know if hes coming out with anything new?

DeNiro
umm i dont like that he is playing serious roles like punch drunk love and shit like that but i dont think he has ne thing else coming out ne time soon he had that one cartoon that i didnt see but thats it and yes the man is a legend

shampoo is better i go on first and clennn the hair NO conditioner is better i make the hair alll silckyy and smooth o really foool hau hau hua stop lookin at my swan messed

billyboyd4ever
my favorite sandler movies have to be:
billy madison (i own it)
happy gilmore
the water boy
big daddy
all great movies!! smile

roberto
great early movies, billy and happy are top class, but now hes broken through with films like the wedding singer and the waterboy, he seems to be pandering to hollywood a bit.
adam is one of the last people who i thought would do rom-coms seems to do nothing but churn them out these days,
Anger management was pretty poor considering big jacks presence.
I worry that his films have to many cameos from his buddies too.....
Really liked punch drunk love though, showed great promise

HAPPY GILMORE!

ahaetrkarykl
i forgot about punch drunk love. i thought that was a good movie. very artistic and poetic. it wasnt one of my favorite sandler roles, cause i much prefer him in comedy, but it was still a good movie.

when i made my account here i didnt feel like coming up with a name so i just pushed down on the keys so thats why its so random.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.