jurassic park 3 sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sargoth7
i've decided to make a page about how much jurassic park 3 sucks.
it doesn't even have to be in comparison to anything else, though we will get there, i'm just looking for good solid reasons. my goal is 150, but i'm sure there's more than that.
thus i set it off with one-
it's running time. which is short.

It's storyline, crap

fini
IT WAS SHITTYY !!!!!!!!!!!!11.............hell diarrehea cant compare..........why did crichton and speilberg let this carnage be shown on screen

fini
oh wait u wanted a reason..........

hmmm welll the dinosaurs weren't dont that well at all, How the hell could a boy survive on his own on an island with dinosaurs roaming around, the dialog was poor

the only thing good was the pterasaurs( although could have been done better) and the damn music score , which was from the original JP.

sargoth7
the movie was supposed to be on the same island that the lost world was on, site b. yet for some reason there was suddenly an aviary on the island. why? the dinosaurs are supposed to be roaming free. not to mention the final shot of lost world was a pteranadon flying free. fignuts.

Neo_Version 7
First and second were decent, but the 3rd one was like......what the hell? The cell phone gag was tiring.

Tired Hiker
The parasail scene was super fake!

Kes
I think it was way better then the 2nd but fails completely comparing to the 1st.

BackFire349
i didnt like how the T-Rex was killed, but it was entertaining none the less.

Neo_Version 7
That new replacement for the T-Rex was a little ***** compared to to the all-original Dino. I mean, I hated the fact that the rex died.

ragesRemorse
this movie wasnt that bad it was entertaining, more than i can say for most movies and how do you over look the shittyness of lost world. that is the only bad movie i have seen directed by spielberg infact jurassic park2 lost world is one of the worst movies ive seen. JP3 wasnt great but it wasnt bad eigther

sargoth7
kindly explain what exactly you think is so good about jurassic park 3.

Holcomb
Crichton had nothing to do with it, therefore it sucked.

Mujaffa
you noticed??

must_kill_Santa
cant remember how trex died probably didnt see that far got bored after like 30 mins

Mujaffa
he was eaten by a not ever existing dino with a big come on its back

md-jbsks
actually that dino did exist, but it wasnt bigger than t-rex, and it WAS absolutely ridiculas how it killed the t-rex. the only thing more ridiculas was how the movie ended. what a sell-out.

Tired Hiker
I liked all the Jurassic Park movies. They are like adventure rides. Only part 3 was shorter and the parasail scene was super fake.

vvvrulz
One was excellent, three wasnt bad, but the lost world was just plain idiotic. Absolute crap. Part three was a recovery from that, but it will never compare to part one. And the parasail scene was crap, agreed.

Kes
I agree. The 2nd sucks real bad.
3rd is just entertainment.
1st its great the story, effects...love it.

yerssot
oh waffle, people still remember this crap? messed

ragesRemorse
Jurassic park 3 diddnt try an be anything other than a fun adventure. They found an acceptable way to get Grant back on the dinosaur ridden island . The movie was just meant for suspensefull entertainment. It diddnt try to elaborate on the storyline of jurassic park, and wasnt meant to. on the story aspect of the movie, it diddnt try and break free from the simplicity it was based on. It was meant for jurassic park fans, and adventure seekers. It diddnt spend time explaining on a story that wasnt there or was already explained in previous movies. They had just enough story to start with excitment and suspense with dinosaurs. Ounce the action started it never stopped.

vvvrulz
But that drives away the value of the original dont you think.
Hence i say, down with sequels !

fini
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.