t3 beckett comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
look, u can say that t3 was a bad movie. but wait till u read the beckett comics. they are SIMPLY AWESOME. i dont wanna say this but if u dont read em u will b really missing out a lot of stuff in the terminator series. they show the war in the future as well as the tx's mission in the past. they show tx fight t1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not gonna tell u n e more than that. they show how the resistance captures a terminator and reprograms it 2 save lives. it is simply WORTH READING. I AM NOT KIDDING, GO BUY THEM TODAY. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH THEY COST. definately mostow had something 2 do with the comics so after reading the comics u will will not think that bad bout mostow. STORYLINE IS AWESOME, THE FUTURE, THE PAST, THE FIGHT BETWEEN T1000 AND TX. ITS ALL THERE Happy Dance

carnage713
ya dude i bought 2 of the comics they were great but who wins t1000 or tx dude u gotta tell me

dulobast25
comics more often stray away from movies rather than help explain them. The comics should be weighed on their own merits.

carnage713
the comics just better help explain the movie there pretty kewl if u got n e questions about the movie bye the comic

alic88
no but they r also worth reading. read em i wont tel u what happens

dulobast25
I take comics separate from movies because they usually are so different. Besides, i'm a fan of the story, more so that the comics.I read some..even the terminaotr vs superman and thye sucked. Most comics i read distort the tru and orig story, so i don't typically read them. It's like tyring to change the verison and details of a religion or something.

alic88
i know what u mean. but trust me, these 1's r really good. just check em out once. i think this is actually what v think is t4. they r showing the future war. more i read it, more i believe that t4 will b same as the first3. but the comics r so good. the future war scenes r super

dulobast25
i'm sorry, but part of the problem is that i had high hope and expectations after knowing cameron was gone..and then seeing the previews i was like OK, this is othing to worry about and when i saaw it, it was below my expectations, more of what i thought at forst when i found out cameon wasn't on board. T hink that the t3 fans found out that camerons wasn't on board and maybe sseing the previews still expected more, but when they saw it, it was better than they expected.

This will give insight to why the t1 and t2 lovers feel they way they do, this is honset......I think many came out surperised it wasn't so bad and were delighted it wasn't god-awful and thus sayied it was good, becuase it wasn't bad.
I thought it was bad becuase it wasn't excellent as in pertains to what was stated above.

that's why we are divided, i think...some felt better than expected, other worse..if i never swa the previews, i would likely be on the t3 is really good side, but the previews raised my expectations to the level of t2 and that' likely what happened. We get accustome to quality and standedas and depending on where your standard bar is, the movie is going to suck or be great. For me, for a term movie to suck, it only need 15% CRAP IN IT and it goes straight to the suck pile for me. if t3 was 15% better, it could have been as good as the forst 2. the things missing in t3 weigh more than if other things were removed. So i feeel the wrong things were changed, but good thing some of the good things remained. So alic and movie in the buff can you accept this reaonsing?

carnage713
i wonder if james cameron directed this film and the end product was just the same as t3 if sum ppl wud just say it was great cuz cameron directed it..... just a thought

dulobast25
i wouldn't i would have thought it sucke and i would have been dissapoointed in james camron that he knew enough about the seires to make it cleaner and more true. I actually thouht mostow after wathcinh 1 and 2 could have done a better job, but thought he did a respectabe job. T think mostow was a reason t3 wasn't better, but ti's abotu the movie, no the director

alic88
back 2 the comics. just rad em once. FOR HEAVENZ SAKE. I M NOT KIDDING, THEY R COOL

Rhubarb Man
Can I ask one thing though? Why would a T-1000 and T-X fight each other? They are both practically impossible to capture and program and most people agree that only one T-1000 was ever made

alic88
its a long story. it maks sense. u have 2 read the comics to understand it. its cool. small spoiler: they r both fighting NUDE

Rhubarb Man
Well, no shame or modesty when you're a machine

alic88
ya they just went at it non-stop

carnage713
who wudnt want to go at it w/ the tx (fighting of coarse ) but is that in the most recent t3 comic?

alic88
ya. the most recent 1

dulobast25
yeah machine or not i would go at it with her non stop..

..with no modesty

dulobast25
fighting each other sounds corny

alic88
when u wil read the comics u wont think its corny. they go at it with everything they got

carnage713
im goin to the comic bookstore today to get it how much r the comics, like 5 bucks maybe

alic88
it doesnt take that long 2 read em. i suggest that u just read em there. they cost 2 much

carnage713
i kno w i bought one for 8 buks a few moths bak

dulobast25
next it will john connor vs kyle reese goin at it giveing it evertyhtin they got

alic88
u certainly dont wanna read em. i wonder y

dulobast25
i dunno, i was never into the terminator comics. I think more of the superman and spider man comics, that's all they were before the movies, not after. I guess that's why

carnage713
spiderman batman.... movies were based on the comics the comics came out far b 4 the movies but the terminator comics in the early 90s suked but i swear the becket 1s r good

alic88
u heard it from carnage

dulobast25
exactly, the comic first stuff is better than the movie first stuff

TheFilmProphet
http://www.thefourthrail.com/images/reviews/062303/terminator3beforetherise1.jpg

http://www.thefourthrail.com/images/reviews/072103/terminator3beforetherise2.jpg

alic88
^thanx for posting that. i used2read em regularly but then i went back to pakistan so i couldnt follow them. did u read them?

TheFilmProphet
I own the first issue, (the one on with Arnie on the cover) and I read a few pages but not all of it since I decided I wanted it to stay in mint condition. I saw some of the pages for the 2nd issue but didn't read any of it and I lost track of the series after that.

Written by Ivan Brandon (Gene Fusion) from a story concept by Jeff Amano, Before the Rise chronicles the story of a band of desperate freedom fighters in the future, waging a futile war against SkyNet and its unstoppable army of mechanical murderers.

This prequel story will be followed by Terminator 3: Eyes of the Rise. Written by Miles Gunter (BPRD, Bastard Samurai) and adapted from the screenplay, Eyes of the Rise presents the events of the film from the perspective of the T-X, SkyNet's biggest baddest killer robot yet.

Joining Brandon and Gunter are artists Goran Parlov (Outlaw Nation) and Mike Hawthorne (Grendel: Red, White, & Black). Parlov is being inked by Salgood Sam (Muties) while Hawthorne is being inked by Rick Remender (Avengers). Colors for the series will be provided by Paul Mounts (Ultimates) and Eisner award winner Matthew Hollingsworth (Daredevil) who also serves as Beckett's color art director. The first four covers will be handled by a couple of heavyweights that should make fans sit up and take notice: Simon Bisley and Hajime Sorayama.

Bisley, of course, is well-known for his brawny depictions of everything from Wolverine and the Hulk to Batman, Lobo, the Aliens, and (appropriately enough) the Terminator and Conan. "It's great to have Simon working with us on Terminator," said Amano. "Nobody else can bring the level of intensity necessary for this iconic character. Arnold looks like he could reach out of the page and throttle you!"

Joining Bisley on cover duties is Sorayama, the world famous artist for whom the art term "Sexy Robot" was invented. "Getting a master of Sorayama's caliber was a real coup," Amano said. "This is a man who has built an astonishing career out of his unique and beautiful images of robots. I can't think of a better artist to capture the menace and deadly beauty of the new female Terminator."

http://www.slushfactory.com/content/EpuyyZVAlVuadrjIrP.php

Another article here, http://www.slushfactory.com/content/EpyVypZFyEWXKWILtE.php

TheFilmProphet
http://www.slushfactory.com/content/newspics/030303-term3.jpg

http://www.slushfactory.com/content/newspics/030303-term4-l.jpg

T3 Magazine,
http://www.slushfactory.com/content/newspics/100803-term4.jpg

http://www.slushfactory.com/content/newspics/100803-term1-l.jpg

barand1
Where can i buy those Terminator comics. When i found out they were released in 2003 or whatever i looked everywhere to buy them. But it looks like i didn't look hard enough. Do you kind people know if i can still buy them and where i can buy them. Thanks.

alic88
^ i dont know i read the first couple of issues back in 2003. They showed how the t-x went back into time, but then it kind of went along with the storyline of the movie

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by barand1
Where can i buy those Terminator comics. When i found out they were released in 2003 or whatever i looked everywhere to buy them. But it looks like i didn't look hard enough. Do you kind people know if i can still buy them and where i can buy them. Thanks.

I think you will find what you are looking for if you visit your local comic book store or the closest one and then ask one of the employees or you can just look around yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.