Episode II Select #28

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/03/img/select.jpg

So lets start the speculation for number 28.

Ratcat
I STILL want to see Shmi in a select.

theEviljedi
What do you mean early? Anyway,I don't really care who's in it anymore as long as it is good.

Jedimaster3838
I'd like to see a Christopher Lee close-up similar to the one we saw of Hayden a couple weeks ago.

Ratcat
Well select comes out on Thursday evenings (EST), not Wednesdays. But there's no harm in getting ahead of the game. smile

finti
I can only get a picture where Maul is trying to get a dental work done on Obi!!!

Ratcat
That's because the Select 28 will not be posted until around 7-9pm EST (midnight-2pm BST, 5-7pm PST)

Ej has forwrad posted the link in expectation of this, the link will work one the image has been posted by StarWars.Com

finti
Thanks for clearing this one up RC, I thought it just was a problem with my lines.
*The computer illiterate finti puts on the dunce hat and sits himself down in the corner facing the wall*

noggins
I agree with Jedimaster - a Chris Lee one would really be appreciated right now (I doubt the chances though - knowing ucas it'll be another obscure one... still - last weeks got a fair bit of speculation despite being a bit odd....

theEviljedi
It's never to early to speculate,RC.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
That iot did, some people do see the strangest things in the obscure pictures.

Ratcat
Sorry for the consecative poist, but it is over 11 hours later.

Anyway, just to let you know that there was no Select 28, well not yet at any rate. It appears that www.starwars.com had severe technical problems last night and the site kept disappearing and reappearing all night from about 2am (BST) onwards.

Anyway, the site was not updated with a new select.

Raz
Hurrah! The select picture is finally up!!

Its George Lucas standing in possibly the night club.

theEviljedi
I waited up until midnight last night for that? mad

DarthBorgie
I NEED INFORMENT SELECTS!

Gundark
I already have the left side of George's face memorized. stick out tongue
The man is driving me daft !!!! (Sorry, DD. laughing out loud laughing out loud )

I would LOVE to see Christopher Lee in a select...even just the left side of his face. smile

Darth Daft
Oh my god, is there any point in the site posting pictures as pathetic as this on the site? I know I should be grateful, but no matter how hard I try I just can't be! laughing out loud

Raz
So we're all agreed - this is the @#%$@#%$@#%$@#%$@#%$@#%$ select image ever! laughing out loud (wow what a word!)

noggins
And the worst thing of all? He's not wearing flannel! Is this the evil anti-George?????

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud good one, noggins ! I guess they're all in the laundry. GL is really torturing us with these pics. sad

Dim
laughing out loud SUCKERS! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

JediOasis
I agree with everyone, this is the worst select pic yet. We have already GL close up, so us Christopher Lee, Yoda, Mace Windu, or one the Fett's.

Gundark
Its Blue Harvest all over again. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Um...

*RC raises his hand*

I don't get it?

finti
Me neither!

Gundark
Blue Harvest was the cover title for ROTJ while shooting. All paperwork on the set had Blue Harvest on it...the script, the daily call sheets, everything. It was billed as "terror beyond imagination" to keep ROTJ in secrecy. Just another trivia tidbit from Gundark. smile

noggins
Well, Anakin has appeared in more selects than any other characters - maybe George is planning to beat the record of his own creation - two so far and still a year and a half to go.....

Darth Daft
I would hate it so much if we see anymore pics of GL. Gee, I think I actually hate him. Oh well. He did over run my life and make me spend hours of my life watching, buying, writing and reading Star Wars stuff after all.

Gundark
Sorry, DD...I fail to see your problem....laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Do not insult our master DD. We are all his obedient slaves, remember.

queeq abides

Darth Daft
You are? Well in that case - Get over to Lucasfilm and make them release a better select pic!!! NOW!!!! GO!!!!!!!!

queeq
We're not THAT obedient. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.