Shrek 2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
Any Fans of SHREK out there?
If not, OH WELL!
lol If you don't know, here's the synopsis...

The film picks up right where the first movie ended... Shrek and Fiona return from their honeymoon to find a letter from Fiona's parents inviting the newlyweds over for dinner. However, her mother and father (Julie Andrews and John Cleese) have no idea that they are both ogres--and her parents may have a surprise of their own in store for Shrek and Fiona.

Credited cast:
Mike Myers .... Shrek
Eddie Murphy .... Donkey
Cameron Diaz .... Fiona
John Lithgow .... Farquaad
John Cleese .... King Harold
Julie Andrews .... Queen Lillian

Antonio Banderas .... Puss-in-Boots (that is too funny!)
Rupert Everett .... Prince Charming
Larry King .... The Ugly Stepsister eek! wtf?!
Jennifer Saunders .... The Fairy Godmother
Conrad Vernon .... The Gingerbread Man (yay! i love the gingerbread man!)

Any comments?

Kes
Well the 1st was funny so I'm going to see this one too. As soon as it hits...the video store stick out tongue

BackFire349
yeah i'll it.

Neo_Version 7
Cool. Shrek was kick-ass.

SlayerChick1188
lol very funny kes...

but Antonio Banderas as Puss-in-Boots? Come on, that's garanteed to be hilarious!

buffymitch
Loved the first one so i'll definitley see the sequel. I also loved the teaser poster

buffymitch
another poster

BOPRecruit 16
eddie murphy was brilliant as donkey, can't wait for sequel. whoa, julie andrews is in that?

buffymitch
Yep i think as Fiona's mom really cool huh

billyboyd4ever
i hope its good. sometimes the sequles dont live up to the original + thats what im afraid of. the 1st one was brilliant so lets hope the legacy continues...

cogger15
omg i cant wait til shrek 2 comes out! i loved the first one and the 2nd will hopefully be just as good!!! im gunna see it as soon as it comes out in cinemas! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.