Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Who thinks this show is awesome. Very funny. Cant wait till 10th season.

Ushgarak
It's past its prime but it is always good for a few chuckles.

finti
sick and tired of American sitcoms, give me british humor anytime

Fitch
it's nice....but it kinda lost the wave.just another american sitcom now..

Neo_Version 7
Hey, its been good. But it does get monotonous. Jennifer Aniston and Courtny Cox are both hot tho.

Fire
friends is good no doubt there

but american sitcoms don't come close to british humor
fawlty towers (sp) rocks

Evy_O
It's awsome, too bad episodes are mixed up here in Greece.... Grr!

Fire
yea that sounds kinda sad evy

finti
yeah real sad indeed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif

Fire
hehe

finti
worst tv stuff ever Jerry Springer and Rikki lake

Alexiel023
I love Friends. My parents got me into that show when I was like 7... I love Phoebe... She's the classic air head and cool person all in one...

BackFire349
friends is one of the worst shows ever, i hate it with a passion, it has never made me smile or laugh. only when i make fun if its generic, predictable humor.

silver_tears
i enjoy friends big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin good for a few laughs wink

mah
Almost agree. The new seasons are like this. The old ones were a tad better and had some good stuff.

queeq
They do amuse me sometimes.

ragesRemorse
sienfeld was better did anyone ever watch that show titus? that show was great but cancelled

yerssot
they are ok, not very humorish but heck

KidRock
please die

ragesRemorse
yeah springer and the rest of those daytime talk show hosts should all be murdered

Alexiel023
How Rachel didn't know what to name her baby... I think Isabel is a pretty name... I like it more then Emma that's for sure

Fire
hmm kidsnames now there's a new thread option

Evy_O
No kidding! That happens with all the nice foreign series, such as Sex and the City (which I enjoy a lot!) sad

LoL finti! big grin

I don't like Isabel (no offense to all Isabels out there), though I like Emma! It's cute!

crazy_rock_chic
i think friends is cool,but they're always on 1 station or another so ill probably end up getting bored of it,its good for a laugh tho

Fire
too bad evy

Neo_Version 7
Friends is the best sh0w. Sad that this is the last seas0n tho.

Neo_Version 7
Friends kicks ass!

Neo_Version 7
am i the only one that likes Friends here?

in flames
i like freinds for one reason..joy..he's a real funny guy..he should make his own show now

Neo_Version 7
Joey's alrite, but Ross is the funniest. Followed by Chandler. Monica's the hottest.

wicker_man
I've never liked Friends to me its one of the most unfunniest shows on TV but thats just my opinion.

Neo_Version 7
I can relate. I used 2 think this show was shallow once. But dude, i saw the light...

Wolfie
I love Friends. Ross is my least favorite character though. "Whenever he says hello I wanna kill myself" -- Joey. I hope that the new Joey sitcom will air shortly after Friends ends.

Neo_Version 7
Me too, but who's gonna star in it? Just Joey?

No worries then
No idea probably. I used to really like friends i'd watch it all the time but now i'm kinda getting a bit fed up with it seems like they run out of ideas towards the end. Not saying that i don't like it it is just not as good as it used to be in my opinion.

Neo_Version 7
Well it has been on for more than 8 years so running out of ideas "is" sort of a problem.

NyC-gUrL
I LOVE FRIENDS laughing laughing laughing

it always cheers me up when I'm depressed smile

Neo_Version 7
Ditto

alic88
i love friends. i have even watched the first 7 episodes of the 10season. thought i must say the joey-rachel thing was kinda stupid. n e wayz friends is the best. i only dislike monica because of her anoyying squeeky voice. otherwise my fav. is phoebe. lol shez da best

Neo_Version 7
Yes, but she is slightly crazy. But all is cool.

crazy_c
laughing out loud I love friends its always on whenever im watchen tv and i dont think its gettin old and i dont want it to end!!!!! no

Neo_Version 7
I've only watched up to season 10, ep. 8.

ScottsLover
why does friends have to go? i love that show since season one!! sad

NyC-gUrL
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif I know! Its horrible. I guess Jen Aniston decided she wasnt gettin payed enough http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/chair.gif

ScottsLover
gosh how much money can one person have? and shes with brad pitt!!

Dogbert
i dun think it is money... they're all actors, they wanna move on from TV and do movies... i think Joey is gunna have a spin off show tho big grin

Punker69
yeah its called JOEY

i hope its good

Shoukan
Friends is getting old...

It is time to move on...

but Matt LeBlanc will carry on the Friends name

i slayed buffy
frends is kool yeah but they just play it ova and va in nz so yeah big grin

KayeLa
i will miss friends. sad

total metalhead
yeah me too Friends was great sad

....but Scrubs is better yes yes

Neo_Version 7
Friends is the best. Can you believe it? A two-hour special for the final episode in May. I'll miss it like hell.

must_kill_Santa
i love friends so much i have every single episode available on video ive been collecting for like 4 years

dragonpisces272
friends is fun to watch even though I don't really watch it often. But yeah when a series ends its hard to let go

BackFire
It's about damn time this show got taken off the air, I hate it so much, it annoys me like no other show.

ScottsLover
miffed no

iLoVeOrLaNdO
no no no i cant believe its going sad sad sad

minnie
Did any of you peeps watch Friends last night?

Ok, here goes:

Warning: SPOILERS

M&C convince Joey to come to the new house. He's mad they're moving, but he makes a new friend, and comes to term with it

Phoebe changes her name to Princess Consuela BananaHammock, and Mike changes his to Crap Bag! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok, now for the REAL SPOILER!

Ross gets tenure, which means something really good for his career

Rachel gets fired from her job at RL, and when she's leaving, she runs into......MARK eek!

He offers her a really good job......in Paris!

Let me know what you think of that!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScottsLover
u forgot about crap bad and princess conzuela.... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.