Austin Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
which is your fave of the three? I just can't decide, they were all great!

ragesRemorse
i liked the first one more than the others but its not much better than the second. I diddnt like the third to much at all it just seemed to be recycled jokes but i did how they made fun of that in the movie

ahaetrkarykl
the first was the best, but they were all good.

BackFire349
i liked the second

I think the first was the best...But like the american pie trilogy the third was really great at all, in fact generally a disappointment, but it had it's really funny moments which would make me see it again

Myndon
I think the 2nd one was the best but i like the 3rd one as well

Fire
imo they all suck

yerssot
the first one was ok-ish I think, second one was really bad, haven't seen the third one

lukeyduckey
Love the guy and love them all. Even if the jokes are old, they all good!!

CandyKoRn
The first one was an original pisstake..

They're all good..

mainly the first one, though

LanceWindu
They all rule!

dean7879
liz hurley is the sexiest women alive

Sarah15
there all funny..hard choice..

forumcrew
Spy who shagged me

BoomStix
I will go with International Man of Mystery, follow closely by Spy Who Shag Me. Gold Member just isnt as funny as the last two movie IMHO.

ladygrim
i loved the second movie ... lol

vagaryatwill
they were all good, but 1 takes the cake for me. I actually liked the 3rd one more than a lot of people....

There may be a thread about this, but what's up with 4? Will there be one?

ladygrim
thinkn so .. aparently all of the females that austin has been wit in thhe last three are ment to be in it

All_For_Orlando
I liked the 3rd the best.
"MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY!!!!"

Aini
I think the "the spy who shagged me" was the best.

All_For_Orlando
That was good too, especially when they were in the tent and they casted shadows when she was picking that stuff from the bag. That was freakin hilarious.

ladygrim
zip it ...

All_For_Orlando
Lol big grin

Kella
i loved all three movies....i'm the only one I know besides my ex that loves these movies as much as me. LMAO AFO!!! MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!
I love when Scott is like..."Yeah Dad, I'd love some chocolate asscream..."
LMAO!!!! I repeated that line like five billion times...
and..."when a problem comes along ...you must ZIP IT! Zip it good!"
tee hee hee...oh man I gotta watch those movies again...

All_For_Orlando
When i saw that movie in theaters i loved it so much that i went out and bought the soundtrack cause i was so obsessed. I also created a squad on a game i played called "The Goldmember Squad" lol, im an idiot.
I think Mini Me Rules! Especially liked when he was starin at the mole, mini me is so cute!

Ichabod
i think it just depends on which order you watch them in. i saw them in reverse order. i was never into the Austin Powers phenomenon. i used to think it was just a pile of rubbish and full of stupid jokes about bodily functions. but i was so surprised when i first saw Goldmember (only went to see it for Beyonce). i never laughed so hard in my life and i nearly pissed my pants!!! its truly the funniest movie ive ever seen.

i love all of Mike Myers characters, his delivery of his lines are perfect. Dr. Evil and Goldmember are fricken hilarious. it was all new to me and so i didn't realise the jokes were recycled until i saw the second one and then the first. so i didn't know about the shadow castings and after Fat Bastard says something really heartfelt and emotional, i didn't expect the huge fart to come after it, lol. i didn't laugh as much in the second and the first. the third one, on the other hand, i laughed almost every minute. ive seen the movie like 10 times now.

All_For_Orlando
I'm pretty sure i saw it 3,1,2 or somethin like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.