The Quest for Freedom: ORP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkchik
OOC: join as you please!!
IC: Meredian sits in The Inn of the Dragon Slayer, waiting for the people she had talked to about starting the revolution from the evil 'dragon king' that had ruled the land for 3 years now. Wearing a black cloak that covered her face, she sat near the front of the pub in a dark corner. under her cloak she had a small fox in her lap and a dagger in her hand. to anyone who wasnt coming to meet her would have thought her just a lone ranger waiting for an old friend or just getting out of the rain. she also had her hair cut short so she also easily looked like a boy.

Fallin Angel
Hikari came inside the inn , wearing a red and gold sorcerer's dress and had a dragon tatoo on her right arm , she also had a little purple gem in the middle of her forhead and carried a staff with wierd designs on it and with a crystal at the top . when she was walking inside her hawk came and landed on her shoulder, she petted the hawk and looked around .

punkchik
out of the corner of her eye she noticed the girl that had arrived. *good they are arriving...* she thought grinnning under the cover of her cloak. slowl she moved the cloaks hood off of her face so that you could see her face but not well. it reaveled the windblown face of a pagish looking elf. she looked like a boy but obviously must be a girl. she locked eyes with the girl and blinked. then looked away.

Fallin Angel
Hikari noticed the girl looking at her , she smiled and walked to her with her staff and her hawk , she let her long hair down cause she like the feel of it . When she got to the table , she sat down , put her staff leaning on a wall and her hawk on her shoulder.

FallingBlue
Anamon stood, looking around the room from the corner he attended. His eyes rolled over a ranger with a black cloak and he smirked. He shifted so that the two longswords at his sides would lay comfortably in their scabbards. The claymore on his back sank down in it's own scabbard. Anamon's studded leather cuirass creaked as he stood, his cape trailing behind him. His footsteps creaked loudly, the wooden floor stressing to hold the 230lb muscular warrior. As his hood pulled back the light revealed a scarred, chizeled face, dotted along the jaw with stubble. His blue eyes shined as his long brown hair fell about his face.
Anamon rested his hand on Meredian's shoulder, "Meredian?" his deep voice asked.

Fallin Angel
Hikari sat comfortably in the chair and noticed Anamon came up to them and put his hand on Meredian's shoulder , Hikari looked at him with her dark purple eyes

punkchik
Meredians eyes where closed, she grinned "Yes Anamon... come sit down but dont seem suspicious.... the traitors to the real crown are everywhere....." her eyelids flicked opened revealing cat like green eyes. as she pulled the cloak off her head she looked more like a girl but not much.

Fallin Angel
Hikari crossed her legs and looked around the room " well , isn' t this a lovely place " she petted her hawk , and pulled out some food for it " here u go Angel"

Ushgarak
Gee, did anyone ask me permission for this?

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong walked in with a trenchcoat on.

Fallin Angel
" well Meredian , what u been up too lately " then she saw Shinlong " well , look who's coming to join us " , her hawk flew off her shoulder and went to Shinlong

ElmStreetFan01
The bird landed on Shinlong's shoulder. "Hello." Shinlong looked at Hikari.

Fallin Angel
"hello , Shinlong " she said seductavly ,~she usually always talks like that , cause she was raised that way~ she smiled at him , Angel ~the hawk~ nuzzled his neck

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong rubbed Angel's head. Shinlong made a sound then Angel flew back to Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Angel got onto Hikari's shoulder , Hikari looked at him and patted an empty chair

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong sat in a chair across from her. "I think I wanna spent the rest of my life with her." He thought.

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled at him , she ran her hand through her long raven hair and then petted Angel who nuzzled her

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong smiled back.

Fallin Angel
" well , Meredian, what is u been doing lately , its been a while"

FallingBlue
Anamon sat down next to Meredian, his armor and weapons creaking, he grinned sheepishly, "Sorry Meredian, guess being inconspecuos(super sp) isnt my thing.."

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled " i guess not "

FallingBlue
Anamon turned his attention to Hikari, "Allo lass, it's been near to four years, 'as it not?"

Fallin Angel
"yes it has , its nice seeing u again Anamon " she said seductavly " what u been up too"

FallingBlue
"Been working as a mercenary mostly, doin' the Dragon King's and who knows who else's biddin'" Anamon felt sort of ashamed to have been doing work for the enemy, but as a mercenary you cant hold allegiance.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was interested " hmm , well it seems u been doing well with yourself " she smiled

ElmStreetFan01
"What's the news?" Asked Shinlong.

punkchik
Meredian grinned at Anamon. "I never thought i would hear the day that the great Anamon was working for The Dragon King....." her green eyes flashed as she teased him. "Oh yes if you are going to participate try leather armor...." she found teasing the great man fun and since he was so cute she did it with out thinking. "Hello Shinlong. You coming along too?" her eyes swooped around the room making sure no one was listening. it wasnt hard for her to notice 2 table boys who where keen on cleaning the tables near them and obviously trying to listen, her thieves ears heard every whisper. under her cloak she snapped open her dagger and made eye contact with Anamon.

FallingBlue
Anamon met her eyes, his eyebrow twitched slightly, giving her the signal that he understood.

Fallin Angel
" well Meredian, it seems u been taking care of yourself " Hikari smiled at her " so , whats the plan"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes."

punkchik
Meredian arched her eyebrow back. she then snapped back the dagger and got out of her chair, she walked over to the table boys. "Hello... Boys...." she winked and arched her eyebrows. she then pulled out two solid gold coins. "here you go extra tips... get us some drinks..." she grinned and flipped the coins to them, making them work to catch them. walking away she sent a mind search into their minds. then sat down again.

FallingBlue
"They here anything Meredian?" Anamon asked in his deep voice

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled " hey , it was my job to seduce " she laughed

punkchik
she whispered to Anamon and the others, "they are working for the pub keeper, they are being paid extra to find out if we are working for the revolution.... we have to go... Now." she pulled out two more coins and set them down, then swept out the door... motioning for them to follow soon after.

ElmStreetFan01
"Let's get out of here."

FallingBlue
Anamon stood, his large presence sending some people scurrying back as he walked outside to join Meredian

Fallin Angel
Hikari got up and grabed her staff and went out with Angel on her shoulder

punkchik
One by one as they came out she pulled them behind the building. "quiet. we have to get out of here. they are coming after us....." she didnt look frightened at all just urgent.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong followed.

FallingBlue
Anamon laughed, "I dont think we have to worry too much, " he said looking at the sorceress, theif, (uh..w/e Shenlong's class is), and himself, "we're pretty well prepared."

punkchik
She eased up at his laughter. "I guess you are right..." she grinned at Anamon who was quiet a bit taller then her self, a small elf thief.
OCC: I gadda go. be back tomorrow! Cheers!

Fallin Angel
Hikari nodded " i agree , we can take care of them with one strike"

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong thought of Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari turned to face Shinlong " is something wrong , u been quiet"

ElmStreetFan01
"I huh...." It was hard for Shinlong to explan his feeling to Hikari.

FallingBlue
~bye punkchik!~

Anamon leaned against the wall, watching for intruders

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled at him with her seductive smile then turned so she could watch out for the intruders

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong looked out but a man with a knife had it in Shinlong's back.

FallingBlue
~elm? wtf!?~

ElmStreetFan01
~Sorry~
Shinlong flipped him then Shinlong pulled a gun on him.

FallingBlue
~...1.)we have people watching, he couldnt have snuck up on him 2.) this is middle ages, there are no guns...~

ElmStreetFan01
~Forget about what I said.~

FallingBlue
~aight~

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong was getting bored.

Fallin Angel
Hikari say that he was bored so she turned to him " so , what u been up to lately"

ElmStreetFan01
"Falling in with you." Shinlong covered his mouth.

Fallin Angel
"what did u say " Hikari didn't her what he said completely

ElmStreetFan01
"I said falling in love with you."

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed and looked down " oh my "

punkchik
She had noticed the bond between Shinlong and Hikari when he had come into the pub, and judging by the look on Hikaris face they where probably having a private conversation, so she walked over and stood next to Anamon. "I think we should let them have some time...." she whispered to him "come on..." she walked a little was down the alley that was behind the pub, so as not to hear much of the conversation.

Fallin Angel
Hikari saw that they were leaving , so she stopped blushing and followed them " wait up "

punkchik
"Oh we arent leaving!! we where just giving you two some breathing room!" She grinned and winked at Hikari. "When you are done we can go... there is no rush." she grinned at Shinlong too. then whispered to Hikari, "He is worth taking a bit, mate! if you like him, tell him howya feel!" she nudged her and winked again.

FallingBlue
Anamon roared his loud gafawing laughter, "You kids crack me up!" he said, walking with Meredian around the alleyway corner. He leaned against the wall, looking at her, "So Meredian, what have you been doing lately?" he asked.

punkchik
"Oh well, stealing from the rich giving to the poor, you know the regular theif stuff..." she grinned up at him. "Actually I have been scouting about for information and trying to keep my self out of trouble... which is hard! if they would catch me doing something bad my head would be at stake!" she scratched her red hair and tryed to look innocent.

FallingBlue
"Hah! you always were the 'noble theif' Meredian, " Anamon sighed, "I haven't been the best little revolutionary myself..." he said , frowning at the cobblestone alley floor

punkchik
she punched his arm lightly "you bad boy!" she grinned. suddenly her ears pricked up. "someone is coming i think..." ~gadda go, seeya tomorrow!~

FallingBlue
~aight, later punkchik!~

Anamon looked to the direction Meredian was looking and drew his claymore.

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed bright red " but i.... " she didn't know what else to say

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong smiled.

punkchik
Meredian sniffed again then a sudden change came over her. "...I cant believe he sent... them... After us.... amatuer..." her eyes got hard and her lips curled into a smile that made her look insane. she pulled two double rapiers out of her belt and jumped onto the wall that was the end of the alley way. "come on guys... before the 'pee-wee squad blocks us in..." she laughed slightly and then jumped out of sight behind the wall, that led into a forest, just like a cat stalking prey.

Ushgarak
For the love of... I am sorry, but you MUST follow the rules to have your RPs run around here. I even interjected to ask you about it and was ignored. This RP now a. closing and b. banned.

Ushgarak
Ok, re-openeing after being satisfied that this was a genuine mis-understanding by punkchik. Try and make sure this is a high-quality one, guys...

FallingBlue
Anamon looked up at the top of the wall and frowned, "I cant jump walls Meredy..." he whispered, grabbing a large crate and setting it next to the wall. Anamon pulled himself up ontop of the box then grabbed the top of the wall and pulled himself over, landing hard on the otherside. He walked after Meredian slwoly, making sure Hikair and Shenlong could catch up.

Fallin Angel
Hikari didn't need to climb , she chanted and she started to levetate up

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong flew.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was impressed but she kept a steady face

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong landed on his feet.

Fallin Angel
Angel hovered next to Hikari , Hikari followed Meredian and Anamon

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong followed..

punkchik
when they all got down the wall, meredian seemed to have changed back to how she was before. "Sorry guys!" she cocked her head, closed her eyes and ruffled her hair. "I should have thought about you guys..." she grinned then looked at Anamon. "hey i love my nickname! thanks!" she smiled. then she turned and motioned for them to follow her into the woods. "we are going to go to my house and rest for the night, then in the morning, we will go to the Rightful king." her voice grew hard and solid.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong watched HIkari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari followed eveyone else but she had the feeling someone was watching her

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong was watcxhing over because he loved herr.

FallingBlue
Anamon walked with Meredian, casting a large shadow over her, "So..when do we get to your house, I'm starved." he said as his stomach roared.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong really loved her.

Fallin Angel
Hikari giggled and kept walking but she still had the feeling she was being watched

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong waited.

Fallin Angel
Hikari then realized who was watching her , it is Shinlong , she smiled

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong walked with Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed cause Shinlong was next to her

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong took off his gloves. Shinlong's hands were smooth like a woman's hand.

Fallin Angel
Hikari just kept following the others , then she saw Shinlong take off his gloves

ElmStreetFan01
"I want you to have these."

Fallin Angel
Hikari was surprised " .. thank u" she smiled at him

ElmStreetFan01
"Anytime."

FallingBlue
Anamon looked back at them and chuckled silently, 'Those two..' he thought as he walked alongside Meredian, his armor squeaking and his swords banging against the metal studs in his armor.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong kissed Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was surprised but all of asudden she kissed back

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong held her by the waist.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was surprised again , she was never held like this

ElmStreetFan01
He kissed her for a long time.

Fallin Angel
Hikari kissed him back as well but then realized that the others were still walking away so she pulled back " we don't want to lose the others " she smiled and walked with Shinlong

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong followed Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Angel came and landed on Shinlong head

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong let Angel walk on his head.

Fallin Angel
Angel walked around his had then laid down , Hikari laughed

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong didn't mind

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled and thought 'well , maybe it wouldn't be bad to be with him' , she suddenly then put her arm around his

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong smiled.

Fallin Angel
Hikari didn't know y she did that but she just followed her instincts , they followed the others while holding hands

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong really loved Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled and continued to walk while Angel was napping on his head

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong stared at her hair.

Fallin Angel
Hikari ran her fingers through her hair while still holding her staff and she sighed and smiled

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong had his mini-crossbow in his pocket.

Fallin Angel
~lol , thats small~
Hikari wondered how much more they have to walk

ElmStreetFan01
Shin wondered

Fallin Angel
Hikari just kept walking with Shinlong " Shinlong , do u love me ? " she wondered

punkchik
Meredian smiled as she looked back. "those two..." she whispered to Anamon. then answering everyones unasked question she grinned and siad, "Here we are!" there was no sign whatsoever of a house in what looked a huge thicket. But meredian pulled open a bunch of thorns and there was a large door. "Welcome to the Thiefs Lodge!" she smiled and led the way into a cozy house made of Cedar wood. ~the celing will be tall enough for Anamon smile~ "Anyone Hungry?" she walked into the Kitchen and started to make dinner. "any special requests? oh and up the stairs are 4 rooms, pick one and make yourself at home!" she grinned over her shoulder.

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled " anything will be fine , and thank u for letting us stay "

punkchik
"Anything for people for the Revolution!!" Meredian smiled and then looked out the window. then she went tot the door and closed the curtian of thorns. "there! home sweet home!"

FallingBlue
Anamon looked at Meredian with a smile, "Get me some meat Meredy!" he bellowed, walking up into his room.

Fallin Angel
Hikari laughed while picking a empty room

punkchik
Meredian smiled. "Sure thing!" she set to work cooking and preparing the kitchen. she set out 3 more chairs and set out silver ware. then went out into the den and set a fire burning. When dinner was cooked (freshly killed boar grilled over an open flame with special sauce and salad with pine nuts and lemon dressing) she called up went up stairs. "No one TOUCH dinner until i am done changing!!!"

Fallin Angel
Hikari laughed " ok " she was changing as well

FallingBlue
Anamon walked downstairs from his room, the stairs creaking under his muscle. He no longer wore his studded leather or weapons, but a nice clean, brown, tunic, belt, and a pair of pants. He looked around sneakily and took a peice of boar, putting it in his mouth, drooling, "Oh..thats good boar.." he said quietly to himself

Fallin Angel
Hikari came out of her room wearing a red shurt and a blue mini dress , she came downstairs and saw Anamon " uhh what are u doing"

FallingBlue
Anamon wheeled around, "Shhh! Sneaking some dinner, don't tell Meredy.." he said, smiling his goofy, boyish, smile.

Fallin Angel
Hikari giggled " ok , but u better not get caught " she went to look around the house

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong walked up to Hikari. "You know that question you asked me? Well the answer is yes."

Fallin Angel
Hikari just blushed but then smiled , she thought 'how long has he loved her'

punkchik
Meredian popped down stairs quietly wearing a light green tunic, and green pants. she sneaked up on Anamon. "GOTCHA!" she jumped onto his back. "NO ONE gets away with stealing my dinner!" she grinned. then she got down and finished serving dinner.

FallingBlue
Anamon roared with laughter, "You got me Meredy!" he said, taking a seat on the large couch, a smile spread across his face. He looked at Hikari, "You could have told me she was right behind me!"

Fallin Angel
Hikari laughed " i didn't want to spoil the surprise" Hikari thought 'i wonder if Anamon likes Meredy'

punkchik
Meredian grinned and brought the food out. she served everyone and then sat down. "Dig IN!!!!" she grinned and cocked her head again. then started eating.

FallingBlue
Anamon's large hands grabbed masses of food, stuffing them into his face. His teeth were like the blades of warriors, shreading their enemy to peices with ease. The fodo was delicious, increasing his want to stuff it all in his mouth. Looking at the others stare at him he stopped, grabbing a fork and speared a piece. He looked goofy, his massive body holding the dainty little fork.

Fallin Angel
Hikari laughed and continued to eat

punkchik
Meredian started laughing. "Nice table manners!!" she grinned then finished her food fast. "so have any of you seen the king?"

~gadda fly, be back tomorrow. l8er all.~

FallingBlue
~l8er punkchik~

Fallin Angel
~cya~
Hikari shook her head , then Angel came and landed on the table eating some of there food

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong was wearing a Red Wizard's Robe with a silver shrit under it.

Fallin Angel
Angel pecked at some of the food , Hikari giggled

ElmStreetFan01
"Hello my lady." Shinlong said while sitting next to Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari smiled and then blushed , she remembered what he said earlier about him loving her

ElmStreetFan01
"Do you like me?"

Fallin Angel
Hikari just blushed bright red , and everyone heard him " i... "

ElmStreetFan01
"I guess that's a no."

Fallin Angel
Hikari shook her head "no i do like u " she just blushed more cause she said that out loud

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong kissed her then went outside.

Fallin Angel
Hikari wondered y he went outside , so she followed him " plz excuse me"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>