Whats The Greatest Action Movie Ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gotta get rich
Im a shallow, dead head fool, so of course, my fave movies are action movies. i cant decide on which 1 is da best though, so vote fo your fave and help me out (but i've voted for Equilibrium in the meantime).

P.S. I didnt put The Matrix in because it was too good be just an action movie. Oh yeah and if i've left sum excellent movies out, dont start bitchin, just tell me below.

Kes
Hard to choose between T2 and Face/Off but I chose T2. Its just a clasic! Briliant, I love it! Best action even thou it is kinda old now. Still better than most action movies. Its also the best sequel ever in sequels history (IMO).

ahaetrkarykl
i agree. t2 was insanely better than t1. t2 was such a good movie. i love die had too though.

VanDean
I would say Predator with Arnie

JediOasis
Has to be Die Hard. The greatest one liners can be found in this movie. All 3 of them are great, but none can touch the original.

wicker_man
Commando,Die Hard or T2 my personal favourites.

buffymitch
I agree with KES. That's exactly what i wanted to say.

hmmm...i like T1 more than T2. Hmm i think S.W.A.T. If not the best, one of the best, i just loved that movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.