C-3PO will inadvertantly save Ewoks or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IGOTMYBEAT
I know it sounds stupid cuz everybody hates C-3PO but remember how the ewoks knew C-3PO but C-3PO didn't remember them? It's like how C-3PO doesn't remember Obi-Wan or Tattooine cuz of his memory wipe.

Anyway I think C-3PO will inadvertantly rescue a couple ewoks and they'll go back and tell the other ewoks about C-3PO and that's how the ewoks in ROTJ recognized him.

theEviljedi
C-3PO just RESEMBLES the Ewok's god...and not everybody hates 3PO.roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediOasis
NO MORE EWOKS!!!

Leia Solo
that's an interesting theory, but how would the ewoks get off planet? they were technilogically unadvanced, and, according to some resources, no one really knew that they were down there on the moon.

-just my 2 cents

IGOTMYBEAT
o.k. fine.

Darth Gehenna
Maybe the Ewoks just like shiny things.

UnknownBountyHunter
Welcome Leia Solo!! As for her information, she is 100% correct. Originally no one was ever on that moon before, it was thought to be uninhabitable by intelligent life. Of course, everyone knows of the life destruction on the planet after the Death Star II was destroyed. Before that, during ROTJ, while during the battles, it was said there was another Ewok village 20 miles or so away from the one shown in the film. From this village up to a number of 200 ewoks were captured and taken by various smugglers trying to steal weapons and artillery from both the Empire and the Rebel Alliance's ships. They captured the ewoks for money back on Corellia, Coruscant, Drall, Bespin, etc. for research. This is how after the nuclear destruction, ewoks managed to still be in existance. I have gotten part of this information from TheForce.net, but other information elsewhere. In fact, in a sourcebook (can't recall which one), after the movie The Ewok Adventure took place, a group of 40 Ewoks escaped from Tibannopolis on Bespin, and hired a protocol droid to hire a smuggler which then flew the colony of Ewoks to Thyferra, where once dropped off, colonized the jungles there, and then were left for history to forget. Other ewoks are supposedly (By EU) to be found in Bespin research facilities, and a hundred or so more are found "culturally destroyed" in cantinas, bars, and smuggler depots throughout the galaxy.

IGOTMYBEAT
OK look I was just speculating alright?

But I mean, what if there's a bunch of aliens on a ship or something, like lots of different aliens from different planets, and it's attacked, and c-3po accidentally helps ewoks escape and they get in an escape pod and land on the Endor moon and they just end up staying there ok I admit this is stupid nevermind.

UnknownBountyHunter
Why are you offended? I was only clarifying!

IGOTMYBEAT
I wasn't offended, I was saying this thread is stupid, I'm not saying YOU'RE stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.