Return To Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Has anybody seen this great movie? I threw it in the dvd player last night having no idea what it was about and I absolutely loved it. I have a new respect for David Duconany and Mini Driver. They both gave a wonderful performance. What a wonderful movie. Great love story, very original.

Kes
Are you serious?!
I never thought a guy could like a movie about a...well I dont want to spoil but you really liked it?
And its David Duchovny.
I love him..and I like the movie.

Tired Hiker
Kes, I have no idea why this flick was in my roommate's dvd pile. It was the only movie in the house I haven't watched yet and I'm not joking around. I really loved it. It is the perfect movie for me right now at this point in my life. smile

Kes
ok cool smile

CapinJacksparow
what is it about? put it in a spoiler for the other ppl who don't want to hear about it smile

Kes
Its about this guy (David Ducovny) that loses is wife in an accident, and the wife is an organ donor,so her heart ends up in Minie Drivers character and they met. She never tells him she had a heart transplant and then finds out, tru a letter she wrote to thank the family of the persons heart, that she has is wifes heart and well shit happens Its a cool love story, with good comedy bits smile
Bonnie Hunt directed and I think wrote the movie. She's also in it smile

Mucha
It s curious thing !!!but i d like too...this "return to me"...

it s about my life story too,right now... smile

coincidence???

ps:i can t return...just for now...

i have some money problems ...gulp!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.