Ever After

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I LOVED this movie - how about you?

Phoenix
What I loved most about it was that it was a Cinderella that coud have actually existed

mardook
O.k... I'll agree. I had to sit through this movie with a girlfriend and I ended up liking it. So yeah... it was pretty o.k.

PiratePrincess
I haven't seen it, do you recommend it???

Phoenix
yeah, its amazing! although it can be a be a bit weird, cos there all speaking in very english accents, but most of hem are american, and its sat in 16th century France!

Kes
laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
To be honest this movie had its good points. But the only thing that drew viewer attention was the use of Robert Miles' "Fable" in the trailer. Nice twist on the story though, even if I had been expecting more.

hrh_jennifer
I really liked it, I thought the script was really good, and it actually made me want to read Utopia again!

"A bird may love a fish signore, but where would they live?"
"Then I shall have to make you wings"

Y'know, Phoenix, I'm beginning to think we have the same taste in films!

Phoenix
big grin

awwwwww, and then its cute when he DOES give her wings!!

(btw, do you reckon she was a swan or an angel? cos I thought she was an angel, but my best mate said swan)

buffymitch
This movie is one of the best romantic movies of all time.
I love this movie all the way.
I love the scene where the prince is at Danielle's home to pick her up. He tells her that'he will bring her to a library. She says: It's not fair sire, you have found my weaknes but i have yet to find yours. He replies: Well i should think it's quite obvious. I just fell in love with that scene.

billyboyd4ever
aww i loved this movie!!! i saw it like 5 times....i loved drew barrymore in it too....it used to be my fave movie

nemo
i agree it's a good movie, caught me totally by surprise.

hrh_jennifer
I just assumed she was an angel, but I never really thought about it before, oh well, I guess I'll just have to watch it again to make sure.

P.S. Don't you think that the supporting cast was really cool too, Anjelica Huston was a perfect choice for Danielle's stepmother, and it was really ace seeing Richard O'Brien in a film again, hadn't seen him since The Crystal Maze!

Evil Dead
My wife owns this dvd and I had to sit through it once...............god I hated it. It made me feel dirty ................I felt I had to go have some beers with the boys and hit up a titty bar afterwards, this movie was beyond gay.......it was super gay.

pablo007
Hahahah how does it end ? I started watching it in an airplane but fell asleep.

hrh_jennifer
How d'you think it ended, happily "Ever After" of course, and it's bound to be all slushy it's a fairy tale love angel big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.