Johnny English

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Is it any good?

PiratePrincess
I haven't seen it but some of my friends say it's great and others say it's rubbish!!

Kes
Its funny if you like Mr.Bean type comedy.
Thou Rowan Atkinsons' character is different from Mr.Bean.
I liked it wink

zionette
I just saw it yesterday, its funny-u get a few laughs

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah its a good film, i liked it, funny

yerssot
was planning on seeing it, but couldn't
sounded like it had some funny moments smile

PiratePrincess
Is it out on video??

cogger15
yeah it is

BABOON
johnny english good...damn these forums are goin downhill

movie_freak
I liked it.. it's funny although the film is very short...

nemo
not bad, got a few laugh, though some of the jokes r pretty lame.
the theme song rocks though.

glenn
It's a great film. Hope they make a second.

Tired Hiker
you mean a fourth?

Phoenix
huh?

johnny_rotten
I thought it was total shiite moslem to tell the truth.

Rowan Atkinson is a right *ick !!!

PiratePrincess
I think Rowan's a brilliant actor!! Rock on Rowan rock lol

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah when he lands in the hospital thinking its some sort of lab,
"My God what've they done to you?"
"They took some of my blood"
"Those Ba****ds"

lukeyduckey
Well i saw this when i had to comfort my friedn coz her boyfriend was being a wanker. So i cant comment on the film lol

Agent_Lynz_1
Rowan ROCKS! He is one of the best actors I've seen in a long time, and Natalie Imbruglia was cool. Thought Ben Miller was great as dry humour and John Malkovich had me in stitches when he say, "All this stupid little country had to do was stand in line and do what it's told for one miserable day. But can it do that? My fragrant french arse it can!" LOL.

"I'd rather have my bottoms skewerd on a giant cactus than exchange pleasantries with that jumped up Frenchman."

fini
hmmmmmmmm it wasn't that great .............but that scene where he realised that he was in the wrong building and his partner was watching him from the RIGHT building ,they were supposed to break into ,was BEYOND HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
it sucked ass

Caribbean_Chick
I thought it was pretty good but everyone has there own opinion for it.. its really funny cuz hez alwayz making funni mistakez and then Boff or w/e haz 2 save him lol

Myth
Anybody see this? If you are a fan of the man formerly known as "Mr Bean", I suggest this movie. A great Bond spoof if you'd call it that. Just saw it and I was pleased.

forumcrew
i saw it.. its really stupid but entertaining.. obviously wasnt meant to be a great movie but the stupidness provides some very good humour.. worth watching

Stormy Day
you stole my words forumcrew smile

Aku
It's too predictable. But i guess its kinda ok. big grin

Stormy Day
reall funny and goofy smile

Myth
The one problem was seeing John Malcovich as a Frenchmen. Seemed a little forced, but it was cool seeing him whether he was casted incorrectly or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.