Pg-13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Did you hear that Lucas doesn't care if he gets a PG-13 rating from the MPAA anymore? He says nothing is gonna defoul his vision of Episode III, and he finally realizes that fans will still watch it because PG-13 is nothing now. The only reason even R would give him trouble is cause kids under 17 couldn't go without a parent, if they could, I bet he'd make it R, cause most kids (or at least the smart ones) don't get completely demoralized by watching a Rated R movie. One of the first movies I saw was T2, and I'm not goin around killing people. I think its great to have a PG-13 Ep III and see some real gritty fighting.

Darth Hater
i hope so.i wouldnt even mind an "r" rating

if he go's by the story(which of course he will),its gonna be pretty violent.def a rated pg-13

the more duels,the better

i hope you're right,and he just makes the movie how it should be and not worry about the rating

LanceWindu
He wouldn't make it R no matter what, it's too much of a change going from three 5 PG films to one R, I hope it is PG-13 though.

Lyn
PG-13 is: under 13 year-old's having parental supervision yeah??
I hope he doesn't hold back too much. I mean he didn't REALLY hold back in Ep2, I mean Anakin kills all those Tusken Raiders. I know that's not really graphic or whatever but it is pretty violent.
Basically, I just hope he doesn't hold back on the turning thing.

NoFate007
I think he could get off easily with having almost R violence in PG-13, cause I mean, he got decapitations in PG, hopefully he can throw a credit cookie at the end with Portman (w/o the pregnant suit) nude, hahaha

yerssot
the last thing I heared, was that the changing was going to be PG-13 material, not that the movie will be! they were just guessing!

Lyn
Yeah, he murdered them all...and his little speech afterwards, moving...scary but moving. Honestly NoFate stick out tongue wink

NoFate007
Hey I'm just a violence wanting nude Portman craving kinda guy. Heh heh

yerssot
not going to happen, so stop that already

Ushgarak
I don't know about the States, but if in the UK they can give T3 a 12 when someone gets punched through the stomach, they can pass Star Wars for anyone...

Lyn
laughing

Sorry Yerssot...

DarthDavid
I still think that Star Wars EpIII will be PG, considering all the previous movies are all PG. Sure, GL will be able to achieve or get allowed a little more graphic detail in PG-13, but i cant possibly see that happen, but, lets just keep out fingers crossed.

DarthDavid

NoFate007
Its his last one ever, I'm sure he's sticking to his original idea. And this is the most important one out of the 6, so if I were him I wouldn't change it at all. I'd make it x amount of hours, rated whatever, anything.

Rogue Jedi
there are a lot of young star wars fans out there, so i am sure it will receive a pg 13 rating.

LanceWindu
Rick McCallum already stated that this movie will be the same lenght as the other 5, about 2:00 hours.

NoFate007
Yeah but thats a producer thing. I'm sure Lucas would make it at least 3 hours if he didn't have Rick up his ass

LanceWindu
Lucas boss's Rick around, not Rick telling Lucas what to do.

Lucas own's the company, he can do it however he wants.

yerssot
especially since he makes it mostly from his own money wink

LanceWindu
If not all.

Ushgarak
Yes, you often cannot hear what Rick says because his tongue is stuck so far up... ummm... you get the idea..

LanceWindu
Riiiggghhhttt

yerssot
whot's wrong?

Lyn
This is a little bit off topic but that Ben Burtt guy, is he a producer or something?? I know he's a sound guy but what else??

yerssot
sound editor and "general" editor

LanceWindu
Ben Burtt rules all!

Lyn
General Editor...thanx Yerssot thumb up

NoFate007
Producers have final say in films, because they are the ones controlling the budget. If a producer wants something to happen, a producer will almost definintely get it to happen. Screwed up Spartacus and other films. Directors are like the regional managers of the film, and the producer is like the owner.

yerssot
funny as GL is the writer/director/investor of SW...

believe me, McCallum has NOTHING to say when it comes to cuts and budget etc.

Lyn
Thanx for that NoFate thumb up
Yerssot, what is McCallum??

yerssot
big stupid creature who thinks he's cool
producer of the new star wars trilogy
known for... .... give his point of view from the truth about the filming and such...

Lyn
laughing
So...Burtt is General Editor, McCallum is Producer, GL is Writer and Director??

yerssot
basicly... then you haven't mentioned Knoll and such

LanceWindu
Ahh yes John Knoll.

Ushgarak
Bring back Gary Kurtz...

yerssot
say, is Ralph the fabulous painter, only OT?

LanceWindu
Only OT I believe.

yerssot
darn it knoll! you made him obsolete!

NoFate007
What about Gillard? Haha j/k

LanceWindu
Nick Gilliard is the stunt coordinator.

yerssot
marvelous dude, with maul's style smile

and a cameo in EpIII wink

LanceWindu
Yes, I read about that on tfn.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif

Darth Hater
very cool!! ^^^^^

Lyn
I know who Gillard is, I like him thumb up
So what does John Knoll do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.