Arnold has a cameo in The Rundown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
As you may have heard, Arnold Schwarzenegger visited the set of The Rock's The Rundown before he announced he was running for Governor of California. But how did Arnold end up in the film as well? Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson tells us how it went down.

"He said he was in the area and he wanted to stop by and have lunch. We're having lunch, Peter Berg came over and had lunch with us. Peter leans over to my ear and whispers 'Hey, should I ask him to be in the movie?' I said 'Do you want to be in the movie.' He's eating and he says, 'Yeah, let's go, I'll do it right now.' He gets up and looks around and says 'Let's shoot.' Within 15 minutes we're on the set in the bar and all these extras are like 'Oh my God, it's Arnold.' He has this bright jacket on, I don't know where he got it, it had all these cartoons and characters on it. It was surreal, we had no dialogue. Peter asked him 'So what do you want to do?' Arnold says, 'I just want to tell him to have fun.' Great. Shoot it. That was it. It was really cool of him, really nice."

It almost seems as if Arnold is passing the action hero baton to The Rock by doing this cameo. "Very much so. It's very ironic and it's funny how things happen out of a little lunch. Interestingly enough, I asked him 'Where did that come from, 'have fun', Why do you want to say have fun?' He told me, 'You're going where I've been.' So that was great, really cool."

The Rock says he and the Terminator go back some time. "I've known him for some time and I met his wife Maria Shriver. I spoke at the Republican convention, I met her there. When I was wrestling he came to see me wrestle, brought his kids, brought Maria."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.