Mystic River

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katiedid25
Has anyone seen a preview for the movie? It is based on a book and it looks really good! The cast is awesome- Kevin Bacon, Tim Robbins, Sean Penn, Laurence Fishburne.. I can't wait to see it!

nemo
never heard of it. what is it about? when is it coming out?

Katiedid25
It comes out in early October and it's a mystery/drama based on the book "Mystic River"... here is the synopsis:

Childhood friends Jimmy Marcus (Sean Penn), Sean Devine (Kevin Bacon) and Dave Boyle (Tim Robbins) reunite following the death of Jimmy's oldest daughter, Katie (Emmy Rossum). Sean's a police detective on the case, gathering difficult and disturbing evidence; he's also tasked with handling Jimmy's rage and need for retribution.

DeNiro
u know what i hate about kevin bacon is that he always does nude scenes im like put ur cloths on *** no one wnats to see that

WB rep
Hi everybody! I am an official rep for Warner Bros. and I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be special appearances of Tim Robbins from "Mystic River" on TV next week:
Oct. 14
"The View"
"The Charlie Rose Show"
Oct. 15
"The Today Show"
"Late Night with Conan O'Brien"

Thanks!

AnakinFan
WB rep - Tim Robbins is the reason I won't go to see this movie

julibug
Well, Tim Robbins was really good in it. As was Sean Penn and Kevin Bacon. I just saw it last night. I was quite surprised by this movie. If you're looking for a movie that will make you feel good, this isn't it. But I was very impressed with the acting, character development, plot development - everything. These guys will be up for Emmy's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.