greatest fight scenes in film history?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
we all know that episode 3 will have the most fight scenes than any other SW movie

i have a feeling that most of them will be some of the best in film history

IMO,even tho i havent seen it yet of course,i think obie vs anakin/vader will be the best single fight scene to date.there's no doubt in my mind.

LanceWindu
I hope so too.

If the fights are lackluster it will ruin the entire movie.

Baylin
*Repeats mantra "Fight scenes will be good! Fight scenes will be good!"*

njherbz741
ye i heard that this will be the most intense and longest fight scene out of the SW history....

Darth Hater
i just hope they make up for that weak fight scene between vader and ben in ANH

it looked liked two girls slappin at each other

i think they will tho,because IMO,the ani vs obie duel will be the best fight scene in film history to date

george lucas wont let us down

Ushgarak
I LIKED the ANH duel. it might not have been flashy but it was VERY professional and technical and an ideal fight between two old masters with limited physical capaciities.

They couldn't have done it more than once but I am very glad there was at least one duel like that in.

Darth Hater
it might not have been flashy but it was VERY professional and technical and an ideal fight between two old masters with limited physical capaciities.

they should have no limited physical capacities

we saw count dooku whoop some ass in ep2 and he was pretty old and vader fought well in ep 5 & 6

Rogue Jedi
i agree with ush...the ep.4 fight scene was great.......they were two old masters going at it, using finesse and skill rather than speed.

Lyn
That fight had a powerful feeling to it. It may not have been "flashy" but it had drama to it. They didn't fly around the room of chop each other up at the waist but they way you KNEW that these two were old friends and both were veteran Jedi, it was very well done. GL will most definitley deliver an absolutely amazing duel to compare with the OT one.

Darth Hater
its sucked

they were old but so was dooku and he was amazing

Lyn
Dooku and Yoda's fight was REALLY REALLY cool!!

finti
i thought it was a ridiculous

Darth Hater
i liked it...it was short tho...no pun intended

Ushgarak
Why bother poncing around all over the place like Yoda did when they could fight as they did?

Vader's physical capacities were limited by his injuries and Obi-Wan's by his age COMBINED with his lack of practice ("Your powers are weak, old man"- Vader pointing out that exact thing.) Dooku's powers, by contrast, were still very strong, of course.

plenTpak52
I can't wait for that last fight scene. Just reading about it gives me chills. It definately will be the most dramatic, touching, and awesome fight scenes that I will ever see

chica16
no fight scene in any star wars movie will beat whats gonna be in the last lord of the rings: return of the king
you just wait.....

plenTpak52
They will be great competetors, though.

LanceWindu
I'm glad Star Wars isn't going to have to compete against LOTR in the box office when it comes out.

finti
dont think they be that far appart

Rogue Jedi
star wars 3 would win.

finti
naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..................... maybe

queeq
Dumb comparisons, people.

Rogue Jedi
i agree...but there it is.

queeq
So?

I'm already happy when he have a great choreographed fight with the same emotional intensity of the ones in ESB and ROTJ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.