Darth Sidious to Fight in Ep III??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDavid
Hi all heres just a thought...

Have any of you people wondered how Darth Maul got his sabre techniques from?(I.E double-handled lightsabre) Im just thinking it must be Sidious that he got that from, so do you believe that Sidious might fight 2 Jedi, or do you think he will fight at all? And who against do you believe he will battle?

DarthDave smile

LanceWindu
He may do his ROTJ schtik.

Rogue Jedi
i doubt we will see him wielding a saber, but force lightning will probably be used.

LanceWindu
Saber I wouldn't think he'd use at all.

DarthDavid
I heard a spoiler that there would be many lightsaber techneques and a person who we havent seen fighting with a lightsaber actually does.

DarthDavesmile

LanceWindu
I think it would be cool, but I still highly doubt it.

DarthDavid
What is it about the different forms of Lightsabre fighting? I know that apparently Mace Windu is VII but what exactly does it mean?

DarthDavesmile

LanceWindu
You'll have to ask Ushgarak that, he may know.

DarthDavid
Lance-- Do you know of any place where you can get some good undisturbed SW pics? Iam a Website Designer and at the moment, i need to make my own graphics before i set up the content.

LanceWindu
Not really no.

I usually just go to google and search for images, you sometimes get lucky.

DarthDavid
Yeah, I've tried Google's Image search, but you seem to get a load of bs really. I thought SW.com would have good pictures but all they seem to have is that Image Attack thing where they interfere with the pics.

DarthDave

LanceWindu
You'll just have to search around, or get some video caps.

yerssot
hope he doesn't fight, was already bad enough Yoda fought sad

LanceWindu
I thought you liked fighting Yoda.

yerssot
I liked that they made it look good, I wished they didn't make him fight, cause that would keep it all more mysterious

LanceWindu
Oh

Darth Hater
what mysterious?

i loved it when yoda fought.by far my the best moment in ep2 IMO

i'm happy we got to see yoda in action since he's like one of the greatest jedi ever.

this is the last we'll see of star wars,might as well go all out

LanceWindu
I don't want it to be over the top.

yerssot
yeah, I mean, you hear OB1 saying: "...you might even rival master Yoda as a swordsman", well if they didn't show it and you see Anakin doing some buttkicking in EPIII, you'll wonder "how would it be like if Yoda fought? how good will he be?"
and now with seeing it, it takes away the mysteriousness

LanceWindu
But brings out the truthfulness.

DarthDavid
SuperShadow.Com says that Darth Sidious' Lightsabre skills are so good he moves so fast you cannot see him. LOL @ that.

DarthDavid

General Kaliero
Lance: He's got ya there, Yerss.

DarthDavid: SUPERSHADOW IS A LYIN' FREAK-ASS F***ER!

Heheh... sorry 'bout that...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/nosweat.gif

Ushgarak
Or to put it more gently, Supershadow is not a reliable source.

That Lightsabre combat form stuff is rather EU, I don't think Nick Gilliard pays much attention to it, I don;t really know much about it.

I know that Ian McDiarmid himself has always very much wanted to use a lightsabre...

... but obviously no word on whether this will happen.

LanceWindu
Maybe showing Ian using a lightsaber for fun on the DVD fo Episode 3.

But not in the movie.

General Kaliero
laughing out loud I could like that...

DarthDavid
I agree. I pity the fools who believe in SuperShadow, lol. He reckons he is a 'close friend' of GL and that he plays a part in EPIII LOL @ that again, and when someone asked him why his name is not on the cast list he said it was because it wasnt in view to the public. And another thing, people ask him to show GL all their stupid ideas. Like GL would listen to his fans, i doubt it.

DarthDavesmile

Rogue Jedi
i cant see sidious wielding a saber.

Lyn
Yoda was amazing!!
This is a little off topic but I cop a lot of crap from my friends for being into SW. Anyway one of my friends was watching the MTV Awards where Yoda won for best fight and she's now a fan of him, even slightly more interested in what I like so much about SW. Ep2 showed Yoda in a different way to how he was shown in the OT. I'm glad they let him kick butt!!

I agree with Lance and RJ, I think Sidious will use force lightning but not a sabre. He has Dooku for that.

So what's Supershadow like and why does everyone hate it so much?? It's just I don't really know much about it except that whenever it's mentioned on this, people get mighty angry laughing

DarthDavid
Thanks for the Reply Lyn, Always Nice to get someone coming in here from the Southern Hemisphere, even tho you are a aussie:P

Lyn
mad stick out tongue wink
At least you didn't say "Down Under" *shudders*

I don't know if SW is as popular here as it is elsewhere... sad

LanceWindu
SuperShadow is a person and the name of his web-site.

This guy says he has all the news from the PT movies, and his news proves to be completely false.

And he thinks he's a stud because he's 'friend's' with GL. Even though he isn't.

Lyn
Ohhhh, so he's a loser with a stupid website??

DarthDavid
Whats wrong with saying "Down Under" ? We both know New Zealand is the more beautiful country. What has Aussie got that we dont? Deserts and outback, whoopdy hoday. we got so much more to offer here in NZ but i must admit you pay good for doctors and stuff.

DarthDavesmile ( Sorry for going off-topic)

Lyn
Oh, I'm sorry!! I didn't look at your location, I just presumed you were from America or something. I never said there was anything wrong with NZ, it's a very beautiful country. thumb up happy

I also apologise for going off-topic, I tend to do that a lot. stick out tongue wink

LanceWindu
It's ok you two, as long as you get back on topic.

Darth_Nefarus
Sidious will have to use his lightsabre, we have always wanted to see it, and wouldn't it show how badass he was to beat Yoda's ass with it? Well he'll probably defeat Yoda with force powers, but I bet their sabre fighting will be killer

waynerobsonuk
well on one of the web docs they showed sidiouses lightsabre..... maybe just for decoration and not use but you never know seems odd knocking it up in props to never have it used in action.
Mind you saying that remember the story about the sith holocron that was suposedly knocked up for ep 2? thats never showed up did it.... these days there are that many people like sup*rshad*w wanting make us belive they have the 'inside track' that ius sometimes easy to be taken in especially when someone first starts lkooking for stuff on starwars online.

anyways enough of my freak bashing

Wayne...

Darth_Nefarus
Why would Sidious have a lightsabre if he did not need it? I'm willing to bet the only person he would need it against would be Yoda. I mean who knows as much about the force as Sidious, only Yoda

waynerobsonuk
yeah that would be my gut feeling as well I have to admit

Wayne...

Darth_Nefarus
Besides, I remember reading somewhere where Nick Gillum said Palpatine will indeed use his lightsabre. Might have been BS though sad

VengeanceGOD
In several of the webdocs, we've seen Sidious's lightsaber. That says it all to me.

darktim1
I want sidious to fight I always wonder what if the emperior fought and when I saw picture of the sidious saber I thought hey he might fight.

Darth_Nefarus
Any Star Wars fan would love to see the sidious in action so we could see what makes him so dominating and powerful. In the original trilogy he's just an incrediblu creepy and powerful old man who blasts you with lightning when you piss him off. It would totally rock to see his abilities both with a light sabre and the force.

Sith Master X
^ I totally agree. I'm all for it, watching Sidious in action with a saber.

Darth_Nefarus
besides, I've always wanted to see why Yoda, an 800 year old Jedi Master would have to go into hiding, he obviously got his ass beat pretty bad.

PVS
he probably will use the saber, but i never wanted to see it happen.
i always thought of palps as being so powerful that a lightsaber was
useless to him. i always pictured a scene in ep3 where dozens of jedi burst onto the scene, and he just laughs, waves his hand (ever so slightly) and just crushes them all. maybe he will just use his saber as a means of toying with the jedi before he shows his true power. kinda like him playing "unarmed" and "defenseless" ala ROTJ.

Darth_Nefarus
That's an interesting point, Palpatine's power is so great that only a group of Jedi could manage to take him out. But a lightsabre is an effective skill one acquires through the force and I HAVE to see Palpatine regulate.

barakuchi
pic>>>windu blocking lightnig of sidious (maybe tyranus)
my idea = after no effect on windu sidious grab is lightsaber
anakin is with sidious ,windu is now down sidious gif anakin the option
of being Worthy for anakin two be his henchmen and anakin slays windu
in half. bang babyevil face
http://users.pandora.be/famo/bth/bth31.jpg
http://www.white-wave.com/aaha/e3063.jpg

DarthDavid
Yeah hi all sorry i havent posted much since i brought the topic up, anyways im more for a equal showdown between yoda and sid. You know, two masters of their chosen paths going against each other, everybody likes to see two strong people in a even fight but id put up with it if they made sidious either with a fluke or an advantage of some sort.... anyways, i want to see yoda do some major damage to him so that would tie up the loose ends why he looks ***king old in OT.

~DarthDave

barakuchi
brawl!!!!!!!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1602640

Sith Master X
Gonna be a heck of a showdown.

barakuchi
sith master x you can be my wing man any time big grin

Darth_Nefarus
It'd be bad ass if Sidious used a force fireball and the exploson injured his face and "killed" Yoda, who actually escaped with the force vanish. Now some of you might not believe these powers are canon, but Lucas himself has promised to see new force powers and those would make sense in that situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.