Jinx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
Halle Berry just got her spin-off.'Do you think this was a good idea. I think it will kil the whole James Bond Franchise.

I know this actually belongs in the bond Section but i did'nt want ot post it there because you will only get bond fanst posts. I just want a opnion from everybody.

LEt me know what you guys think

CandyKoRn
I thought she was good..

I doubt she could kill the whole "bond franchise"

buffymitch
I meant it would not be good for thebond movies. bond should stay bond no spin-ofss

CandyKoRn
what do you mean by spin off?

because of who she is? that she's too popular to be a bond girl, or summin'? *confused*

silver_tears
spin off as in her own show stick out tongue

CandyKoRn
ah.. then I agree...

Kes
I dont think it influences the Bond movies. You wont see her in Bond movies again so.

edwinian
I don't think I like this at all....

And maybe its just me...but I didn't like her as Jinx that much

lukeyduckey
Well im in love with halle berry so YAY More of her in that bikini maybe lol.

buffymitch
It's just the whole movie thing. Hollywood has run out of ideas so they just rip something of of james Bond. The last BOnd movie sucked maybe that's why. I love Halley Berry but i believe they are just using her to make money. Look at catwoman. She is so not right for the role.
Jinx probably won't influence the Bond movies but Bond has always been unique. I just want that they leave the bond movies alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.