Marlon Brando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
OooOoOoOohhhh, he's sooooo dreamy....OoOooOOoOOoOo, look at that face....mmmm

DeNiro
i think leather face is more appealing then him in that pic BF eek!

BackFire349
omg, dont you dare insult my baby, he's soooo sexy and sweet.....i bet you could grate cheese on his chest. OooOOOOooooOo

DeNiro
laughing out loud

pablo007
Marlon Brando's face seems leathery in that pic. laughing out loud

Kes
laughing out loud
Careful BF he is in Don Juan De Marco with JD so...

silver_tears
oh yea JD love
im jus messing i dont really dig marlon brando
and BF thats jus disturbing stick out tongue

pablo007
I like Marlon Brando as Don Corleone.

lil bitchiness
What?! Marilyn Brando is such a great actor...so what hes not attractive....
you lot go on about how we make threads about pretty boys and we dont look at the quality of acting, and the first thing you said about Marilyn Brando was make fn of his apperance Backfire.....
blink What is all that about?! ******** If you were already gonna make fun of what we do, you could have at least picked a horrible actor to be sarcastic! ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diegocala
He was making fun of some of the oh! he's so hot posters on this site
And I think it was DAMN funny! laughing out loud laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i know what he was making fun of....and i appreciate what hes saying, but what i am saying is that he could have at least picked a horrible actor to make fun of and being sarcastic about pretty boys thread....Brando is by no means atractive (cringe) but hes a great actor...i think he might deserve some respect...............

diegocala
I disagree about him being a great actor, he has had a couple of good roles and several bad ones, but not by any means a dynamic actor.

lil bitchiness
How many rolles have you seen him in? Which ones did you think were bad?

BackFire349
i in no way meant any disrespect to marlon brando or his acting abilities, i chose him because he is very famous and everyone knows who he is. i made this thread to mock all the other stupid threads that are popping up about flavor of the week actors

lil bitchiness
Fair enough...but it did look like that..thats why i protested! smile

BackFire349
good, glad we straightened out this mis-understanding....now please....this thread is about marlon, please post more pics, im so horny for my favorite actor, please post more.... OOOooooOOooOOooOo

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sad dont diss brando he's the best smile

billyboyd4ever
has anyone seen him in the 1955 on-screen version of guys + dolls?

Kes
Actually Marlon Bradon was considered very hot when he was younger smile

BackFire349
yes....sadly something went horribly wrong as he aged.

CandyKoRn
lol....

contradicting your self now BF....

lil bitchiness
yeah....oh my god, i recon hes even better looking than Johnny Depp...............hes so fine, i could just....die! big grin

CandyKoRn
lol.....

BackFire349
i didnt contradict myself, i still am not insulting him as an actor, but there is no denying he has morphed into an ugly man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.