The Italian Job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Ok, so no one is mentioning the Itlian Job....the apparent re-make/second part type stuff!!
Mark Wahelberg, Charlize Theron, Edward Northon, Seth Green.....
I wanna know what you all thought about it
anyone likes it?!
i thought it wasn't as good as i hopped for.........
sad

GroundedAgain
i haven't seen da movie yet but the video game kicked a$$

lil bitchiness
There is a video game? blink

GroundedAgain
yea. it came out BEFORE the movie

lil bitchiness
Well...im sure its better than the movie...sometimes, the video games are....big grin

GroundedAgain
yea

movie_freak
Saw the Movie a while ago and it was good.
Havent seen the original though

Hypernova
I also saw the movie a few months back, and have not seen the original. It was ok. Would love to own one of those minis big grin

cogger15
i havnt seen the original, but i saw the remake yesterday. i thought it was great!! really really enjoyed it. i would recommend 2 go see it

lukeyduckey
Ok when mentioning the cast you missed out JASON STRAHAM

lil bitchiness
Sorry! It was off the top of my head....
I think you should really see the original....it is an amazing film....and obviously its better then this one....this one is not a re-make exactly, its more of an ''second part'' kinda thing...no...i dont know...but it isnt a re-make of the original....

CandyKoRn
I mentioned this ages ago!!

ah well...

Original is better.. 'nuff said.

lil bitchiness
Mark Wahelberg looks good...like always....in that.....mmmm...film itself was ok! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ElmStreetChick
You forgot Donald Sutherland too. I saw it. I liked it a lot. A lot of great action!
Mark Wahelberg and Edward Norton... mmmm... sexy!
Seth Green was cute as usual smile
I would reccomend those who haven't seen it to rent it.

THe movie was very good, charleze theron is a ****ing hotty, i would bang her

lil bitchiness
Charilize theron is one of my faves...after Angelina Jolie....she was good in this as always
I just want impressed with the movie...i really dont know why! blink

b-ball_chick
hey yall, i just wanted 2 noe whu watched italian job? i luv so much da plot n all u guyz just gotta c it......well u mite not like it uy'all ave different tastes but I LUV IT ...........

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i saw it! I started a thread a bit ago as well...lol
i wasnt too impressed...nowhere near as good asthe original...

Fire
well this is actualy more of a tribute to the original than a Remake, I haven't seen this one but I saw the original one and that was quite good, I want to go and see this one when I can find the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.