speak machine face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rysdigital
the 'speak machine' seems to have a 'face'.

you can see a nose on the attached pic, this movie is gonna be cool. eek!

JediHDM
Are we sure its a face, or the reflection of Neo's face? When it "blows up", it appears to take on face-like qualities, but, hmmm...

rysdigital
well, it's a big huge to be a reflection of neo's face, i think.

the machine is about as big as neo is in total!

JediHDM
well, either way, the pic is too grainy to tell ANYTHING from, so...I'll just wait until this weekend...

JKozzy
Who could the machine face be? Couldnt it be the Architect, in the real world form? Sure Neo talked to him, but he was in a digital human form... maybe this is the Architect's real form, as a "system administrator" smile How's that for a first post?

rysdigital
welcome to the forum big grin

nice idea too smile

Red Texas
The face is a collection of little floating machines, very cool, and very weird smile

JediHDM
Anybody notice that the spines on the SPEAK machine are growing, or moving?

JediHDM
that has GOT to be the ARCHITECT...i watched that part like a million times, with a pic of Archie right above, and there is a point when he is speaking that you see what appears to be a mustache, and it looks like he has a beard...I think its ARCHIE...Any other guesses?

Sifer
Told you smile

SimplePriest
Wow jedi, are you sure? I can't see mine clearly.

JediHDM
i am going one frame at a time, and that looks like Archie, albeit the head isfuller than before...

tshirt
I agree. Looks more like the architect than anything else.

Altar[1stONE]
It looks like a babys face to me , maybe its something thats symbolic but it doesnt look like the arch.

icansee
Baby face, baby face if u ask me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.