who would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
terminator against ne one from horror films u think ne one can take him i bet pinhead could after a long long time but he would get pissed cause he likes to torture people and u cant torture what cant feel pain

K Kruegers Twin
Okay, Terminator vs Michael Myers! I think Terminator would because he can shot him to pieces!http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/contrib/blackeye/AR15firing.gif

Lord_Andres
Wishmaster could beat him like shit, and Uber Jason, and Valek in John Carpenders Vampires, Valek is the master vampire and hes damn strong, the terminator dont have the info on how to kill him.

DeNiro
yeah true but i mean u cant really hurt the terminator i mean look at the t 1000 he was really fast coiuld change into differnt things i mean the terminator all would he have to do is to crack one of those dudes in half it would be kinda easy for him to deafeat alot of them but urban jason would be a good fight betweren them i would like toi see that happenb that would be very cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.