TFN "Spy Reports" - Too Convenient?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat

UnknownBountyHunter
Are you insisting TheForce.net is connected with starwars.com? I don't like that father-son in law thing, it makes Star Wars too "real" life.

Dim
I don't think he's suggesting that they're working with StarWars.com. But we know that one for their old staffers now works for Lucas Online.

Jedimaster3838
I wouldn't think that they'd be in on it together. I can't imagine, assuming everything we hear is true, that Lucas would want the fans to know what happens in the movie. What would be the point of having the actors sign the contracts where they can't saying anything? I'm not saying that TFN isn't telling the truth, but its probably a "certain point of view" in that they have the basic plotline, but the way it happens is bound to be a little different. I like reading all the "spy" reports but I kinda hope that they are wrong. It'll be fun knowing some things, but I don't really want to know everything.

Ratcat

finti
I`m with you on this one RC. Everything is a little to conveniant with this "spy".

Ratcat
I wonder if he's new or old to TFN.

IGOTMYBEAT
Now obviously we've learned a lot from these spies but I'm still convinced some of them are either being fed MISINFORMATION or are just making it up.

Boshuda
STOP PRESS>>> HOLD THE FRONT PAGE GUYS!!!
I've just had a source confirm that Hayden Christensen will be playing Anakin Skywalker in EP2!!!........
.....oh..you knew already!

Ratcat
OK, do I detect a touch of sarcasm???

Boshuda
What!? From moi? Never! :-)

JediSith
MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!! I have just learned from a very reliable source that the man behind the Darth Vader mask in episode III will be none other that WWF wrestler THE ROCK!!!!!

His big line in the film: "Can you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell what the SITH ARE COOKIN'!"

It's true. I heard it on the internet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Well in that case it must be....

Actually, it does raise a point about who they will get. Hayden may even do it himself. I understand he's 6'3" so he's in "the zone" for the big black...

Dim
Do you think it would serve the movie to actually show the masking of Vader in EP3?

funk to funky
''MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!! I have just learned from a very reliable source that the man behind the Darth Vader mask in episode III will be none other that WWF wrestler THE ROCK!!!!!

His big line in the film: "Can you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell what the SITH ARE COOKIN'!"

It's true. I heard it on the internet. ''

ROTFLOL!!

Anakin: But Ben, I don't know, do you think I can turn back?
Ben Kenobi: Yes, Anak
Anakin: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK

finti
It would be pretty neat to watch Vader suit up. I`m certain we`ll get a glimse of vader at the end off ep3.

Ratcat
Yeah, hayden made up vary much like Sebastian Shaw was, but a younger face under all that damage. Kinda like the ROTJ unmasking scene in reverse.

JediSith
What gets my most about this are the people who cling to these silly reports like their lives depended on it.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL IT A RUMOR!!!"

"Well, it is."

"IT'S MORE THAN A RUMOR!!! IT'S ON TFN!!! IF IT'S ON TFN IT MUST BE THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!"

"Uh, Okay dude. whatever you say." (reaching for the phone to call the men in the white van with the butterfly nets.)

I mean, let's face it, the only way for Lucas to keep anything secret in this flick is to leak bull**** misinformation! So in light of that ALL "spy" reports MUST be suspect!

Jedimaster3838
I couldn't agree more JS. I like reading spoilers, don't get me wrong, but I hope there all wrong and WAY off! I want to go to the midnight showing expecting to know what happens and be totally thrown off. Lucas is the kind of person that would give out false information like that. I will love the movie, regardless, but I won't lie, there will be a little disappointment if I walk in and see everything that has been described on the various SW sites.

JediSith
All it would take from Lucas would be two words, "Do it."

He could have 100 people out on the internet blowing smoke up everyone's noses. He wouldn't even have to think twice about it after that.

Ratcat
I have maintained a similar theory for many months. I'll check TF.N to see if they have anything on these 100 spys. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.