Dark City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
Anyone else seen this movie. It's one of my favorite mystery/suspense movies.

ahaetrkarykl
i really love this movie. its up there with the matrix for me. such a cool story. its one of those movies where after you see it, you cant stop thinking about it. its awesome

Hegemon875
The end totally surprised me I never thought they'd be in space.

ahaetrkarykl
ya it has an awesome twist in the ending

Hegemon875
I tried to download it from KaZaA but not enough people have uploaded it sad

Kes
I really like this movie. Its very dark smile and freaky.

ahaetrkarykl
ya if you havent seen it i definately recommend it. its just so cool

Neo_Version 7
Man, this movie is a masterpiece. I was in line first day in the cinema house. I mean, it had a bunch of cool actors (Kiefer Sutherland,etc.) and one hot chick(Jennifer Connoly). Great story telling. It really had me thinking....

ahaetrkarykl
ya im surprised they didnt make a sequel, but glad they didnt make a sequel. i kind of like not knowing how the rest of it. it adds to the mystery

Neo_Version 7
They should leave it the **** alone. Its fine as it is.

Darth Vicious
I must watch it again all i remeber about it is that i didnt like it, must see it now!

Tex
I've been hearing for years how great this movie is, never bothered to check it out personally.

It came on last night- Masterpiece!
WOW!

The directing, acting, cinematography, set design, special effects, script, story are all amazing!

What a great movie! So unique and imaginative, insanely original!

The Matrix should never be compared to this movie, it doesn't deserve too be!schmoll

It's a crime that this movie was a B.O bomb! no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.