wu've seen ITALIAN JOB?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-ball_chick
i ave? i waz just wonderin w'uve seen italian job! i ave n i luved it whu else did? wink big grin Happy Dance eek!

FallingBlue
*sorts through mass of misspelled words* umm, im guessing this is about Italian Job..

I lvoed that movie, it was really funny, I was finally able to see it in theatres a little while back when it came back out

b-ball_chick
ya! i loved da plot, n i loved NAPSTER lol!!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
but it was no where near as good as the original...the original is a classic...you do not re-make classics....blink

Kes
It was ok but I was disappointed with the fact that they say everything they are going to do. Theres no surprise. Love the cars big grin

b-ball_chick
ya!!!!!!! da cars r da BOMB! loved them so much but da cars cud neva do all doz turns n parks...rite?

Kes
Well the cars were altered.But the shell of the car wouldnt sustain that engine IMO.
A scene that I dont like is when they jump out of the tunnel (when they are being chased by the bikes) the car wouldnt nose down like it did because of the weight of the gold. They tail should have gone down.

Fire
dunno still have to go see it, but that seems like a smart comment kes

b-ball_chick
ya! i luv NAPSTER i mean it waz sooo cool wen he confused da traficators but i realy think dats imposibli in REAl life, so i guess they fantasize, n da stereo's da blow da clothes off da gurl waz so HILARIOUS! lol n fire u ave 2 c it but u mite ave a different opinion on o well do wat u wana.....gud luk

b-ball_chick
....seen it?

johnny_rotten
Have not seen it and probably won't. Why do they have to "remake" the old classics. They never hit the quality of the original versions.

lil bitchiness
AMEN to that!

Kes
Indeed. Thou I've never seen the original. I've only seen bits. Really want to but my video store doesnt have old movies.

lil bitchiness
you have to find is somehow Kes.....lol....the original is really good...we get it here in England every christmas there is a showing of Italian Job blink
Its a classic and its amazing....i just think that in the apparent re-make, they shouldnt have called the Italian Job.....i dont know...

Kes
Mark walhberg (sp) said that this movie is more of an homage.
I dont know the old so I dont know if the story is the same or similar.

cogger15
its not exactly the same. its got the main story line which was about the gold but its different to the orginal. they also have different endings.
i thought this remake rocked!! mark was perfect for the role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.