David Prowse and Peter Mayhew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypernova
http://birch.phpwebhosting.com/~inscifi/images/oct2003/oct7.gif FSF Presents STARWARS 4 & 5 October 2003

What do you guys think of this? Would you go? (It's a long weekend!)

LanceWindu
I'd go, but this is in the wrong forum.

It needs to be in EU I believe, since it's Star Wars, but doesn't have a topic.

Hypernova
Thanks, LanceWindu!! SW Forum get's so confusing sometimes people always telling us to go to difference places. I thought I'd just post it here instead. But if you want to move it to the appropriate Forum, please do smile

LanceWindu
Oh, I can't move it.

I can only move threads from the Ep 3 forum since I mod there.

Anyways Ush has the final say as to where this will go, he knows more about everything than I do.

Hypernova
OK, will wait for the great Ush to make the decision.

This is only a few days away and although the lady assures me there are still tickets available, I am not sure whether I should go. You can buy tickets at the door but I am not sure if I want to risk it. I may just get a seat so far away that I don't even get the chance to get my Darth Vader poster I bought just for this signed.

LanceWindu
That would be cool to go to I think, but many non fans would think this is a dork convention.

Hypernova
big grin Like travelling all the way to NZ just to be at the NZ premiere or LOTR? Yep that's me!

LanceWindu
Hey that would be cool.

I want to travel to New Zealand to see Niv anyways, but seeing the premiere of RoTK at the same time would kick ass.

Hypernova
yes Would be cool indeed! In the intro thread I asked Nivvy how far she was from Auckland, she said 4 hours away, so that probably places her closer to Wellington if she is down South rather than North of Auckland. Anyway, I'll stop now. I don't think Nivvy would appreciate anyone talking about where she lives. But just so you know NZ is only across the Tasman for me laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Everyone already knows where she lives, because me and her are always talking about having me fly out to her so we can hold eachother in our arms.

Hypernova
Okay, even so, better you than me big grin

I may go for the Saturday one, then if I get it right and it is David Prowse then I may not have to go on the sunday. I just want my poster signed!!

Although, what are the chances of Peter Mayhew playing Chewie in Ep III? GL invited quite a number of the old cast back to the new SW didn't he?

LanceWindu
The chances of Peter Mayhew being in Episode 3?

100% he is Chewie once again.

Hypernova
Ahhh!! Holy cow!! Dang!! Gotta get myself them tickets first thing tomorrow!! Lance!! I didn't see this in your site!! (But then I wasn't looking!!) Thank you for that!! rock rock

LanceWindu
Yes, did you look at the cast list at all?

It's in there.

Hypernova
No I didn't go into the cast list. Didn't think to go and loook. But I will now!! Thank you!!

What are are the chances of him revealing anything about Ep III, do you think?

LanceWindu
The actors are all under heavy contracts, so slim to none I would suppose.

Hypernova
Never mind. I think I will definitely go. Now I will have to buy my very own Chewie poster.

BTW how reliable is your source?

LanceWindu
100% reliable, I got the cast list from starwars.com themselves.

Hypernova
No don't answer that!! http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/castcrew.html

LanceWindu
Too late..

Hypernova
D'oh! Too late (again)!! Finally went to your site and found your source!!
Sorry, Lance.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Hypernova
Lance

It will also have 'Mas Amedda' (Bowers) 'Sly Moore' (Finlay) and 'Luminara Unduli' (Oyaya) all in Ep II and III

Cool. Worth going to!

I think you are right. This is far too Star War to be in this Forum.

LanceWindu
Yeah, but until Ush gets here, it will have to stay.

Hypernova

LanceWindu
Yeah, most of them should be able to make it, Peter Mayhew and David Prowse being the most likely since they never have any other work besides Star Wars and Star Wars conventions.

Hypernova
yes I hope so. Definitely glad I posted this (even if in the wrong forum). Now I am going! If I get the chance to buy a Chewie poster, and I am successful in getting both Vader and Chewie to sign it, I'll post it in the SW forum. I'll also tell you how it went yes yes

LanceWindu
Cool, have a good time.

Hypernova
BTW Are both actors from America?

LanceWindu
I'm not sure, I think they are, or at least one of them is.

Hypernova
I just read this! How exciting!!

http://www.killermovies.com/s/starwarsepisodeiii/articles/3238.html

Peter Mayhew talks about the delivery of twins and the opening action scene involving many Wookiees. Cool!

Lyn
Chewie is involved with Luke & Leia??
Weird laughing

Hypernova
According to that page, yes. smile I'm not sure these days what to believe.

And Lance - both Dave Prowse and Peter Mayhew are both from the UK smile

genral zink
Old report, read it a bazillion times...

Hypernova
Okay, I will try to keep that in mind. It's just really hard when I find something new and everyone already knows about it (the OT and EU fans). It's great though I think sometimes they grow tired of same questions everytime a new fan comes in (like myself)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.