mike myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
who likes him? He is like my HERO!! lol I think the austin powers movies are great, Waynes World (chya) rockz and of course SHREK well words do not describe it.
I can't wait until Cat in the Hat (sean Hayes is the fish yay another hero) comes out and SHREK 4!! yay!! :P eek! Happy Dance

clispin
im watching the spy who S*****D me right now. It's sooo cloody funny. lol. :P eek! Happy Dance

Bad Boy
He's great in Axe Murderer!

clispin
neva seen it.

Bhang
I liked him in all the Halloween movies!

billyboyd4ever
he is hilarious...haha and he can do some funny accents...

movie_freak
He's a great actor...liked him in Austin Powers 1 & 3 + Shrek

lukeyduckey
He is one of the funnisest people alive

yerssot
would say that, he is pretty ok imho

o kiMMii o
waynes world movies so funny lmao......he was good in that
i didnt like the austin movies tho, not my type of thing.....but it was ok

DemonicGambit-2
Um...huh? huh

I think he's a great actor, but I don't know about The Cat In The Hat, I mean I saw a picture of what he is supposed to look like. And I just stood there staring at it. He didn't really look much like anything

DeNiro
for a second i thought u were talkin about the halloween mike myers and was liek how is he ur hero lol but ne way yeah those movies r cool

DemonicGambit-2
laughing It'd be a pretty scary thought if Micheal Myers was someone's hero

clispin
lol, speaking of accents, I think mike myers is the only non scottish actor who can fake a decent scottish accent lol
"maybe...am bigger than you im higher in the food chain get in my belly." lol classic

cogger15
mike myers is so great! hes one of my fav actors he's just hilarious!! big grinbig grin

lukeyduckey
"oh no my eyes have gone cross-eyed"

cogger15
laughing out loud hes so funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.