Zero Hour...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
It was just announced via press release on the Matrix site that the movie will be released at the same time worldwide...it is at 2 PM Greenwich Mean time..., so just change the time based on your position on the globe, and you have the release time...NO WAITING, OUT OF AMERICA BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! w00t!!

dave123
Yay, that means that I can see it same time as all you American lot! (UK still sux for games+movies etc...)

burlyman
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance
everybody bite their cookie at the same time laughing out loud

dave123
lol, the first screenings in america will be at 9am
UK, however, 2pm....
so all of u lot gotta get up real early if u wanna see it
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The Omega
Burlyman> -crunch-

"at 6 a.m. in Los Angeles, 9 a.m. in New York, 2 p.m. in London, 5 p.m. in Moscow, 11 p.m. in Tokyo and at corresponding times in over 50 additional countries worldwide."
That means 3 pm CET! (or in the afternoon).

Well, fellow forumites... It seems we really will get our shot at the exact same time.

dave123
lol, 6am.....

tptmanno1
Damn thats too early for me. 6am, nope it can wait a day. oh well i probly got school that day too? *shrugs*

dave123
wait a day? Why not just go after school? That's what I'm doing
And thanks for pointing that out Jedi, that's another 2 days off the waiting list..... just another 30+ to go!

The Omega
Wait??
HERESY!!

Wednesday November 5th I WILL be in the movie-theatre. No matter what I have to do to be there.
(Nods solemnly)
smile

dave123
Hopefully it will be in the UK iMax on the 5th
Revolutions in MEGA SCREEN SIZE - now thats entertainment.

burlyman
yes i can take a day off happy

im going to see it at 2pm on wednesday, maybe again on thursday (or a day to take it in wink), and i hope i can go to IMAX in London on the friday to see it again big grin

and then again and again... at my local

dave123
burley any idea when its out in iMax (the london one)?

burlyman
SAME DAY

I would go and see it @Bristol (cause that nearest) but i dont think they have the technology

dave123
There is only one way to show how happy I am to know that:

Happy Dance

JediHDM
yeah, i might have to skip class to see it... whistle

-=Urot=-
I'll be there with bells on. big grin

I'm going to use a sick day.

My boss knows I love The Matrix, so he's going to know I'm lying.laughing out loud

JediHDM
HAHA...oh well, you do what you can...

joeboy
i may wait till that weekend, but when will the kazaa matrix be ready?

JediHDM
BLASPHEMER!!! you MUST watch it in the theaters before you even deign to consider dling it from KaZaA...

joeboy
I plan on watching it IMAX then the download.

joeboy
On techtv they said the IMAX showing will open same as regular showing.

JediHDM
it also says that on the matrix website...

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/m/thematrixreloaded/articles/2995.html

this was known in, like, April ^^

JediHDM
good job burlyman...dont put too much stock in those sorts of sites, but i guess i now have reason too...

SimplePriest
miffed:

I won't be able to see it until Saturday! Stupid Naval Academy. miffed: Somehow, I don't think I'll just be able to explain just How Important this is to me. Geez

Defending my country... but at what cost pirate Not to mention I'm going to be three days behind on the forums *nearly faints at the thought* Oh, what to do, what to do...

-=Urot=-
SimplePriest I think we all could be nice enough not to talk about the new movie until you get back. big grin

I guess you will be back around Nov 8th or 9th.

We all can wait right guys? big grin

*** Its the least we can do for a friend. wink ***

JediHDM
Yeah, i can do that, esp for you Priest...

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud You know darn well we all will blab as soon as we get back from the theater.

SimplePriest
wow ... guys, I'm touched... truly I am... embarrasment

But there is no way I could ask you guys to keep away from this forum. It is our purpose! I will just be delayed a little bit. BUT... I Definitely Will be back on the 8th! I've already got some of my diehard friends (including navykidd wink ) who are ready to see it with me on Saturday. I told them I'm going twice Saturday, no ifs, ands, or buts (I've got to do my part in helping the Wach Bro's break thier own record in first week sales). Then, of course, I plan on jumping directly on this forum when I get back. I'll probably be exhausted though (my head was definitely tired after Reloaded). But I'ma have a lot of catching up to do.

I Shall Return... And in my absence I entrust you all to take care of all the people who will be coming, searching for answers. Of course you all have been doing this before I came, and will be more than able to do it as I am gone.

I leave it to you, Ladies and Gentlemen. smile

SimplePriest
urot> LOL... that sounds more like it big grin

GABRIEL05
I still say all you foreigners (wow thats relative) should come to the states and we should all see it together. That would be utter chaos!

JediHDM
WELL, the only consolation i can offer, is that, all those people who thought Reloaded...(i cant say it, its blasphemy...oh well, starts with s, ends with x, has u in the middle)...will not be there taking up valuable spaces...and i think we should ALL go and see it on Saturday, even if we have already seen it fifty time, just to show our solidarity, and our faith in the Wachowskis...(of course, if they totally blow off the ending, well, then thats a different story...) and i think it will not be too hard to not post until Saturday, if we just dont visit the forum...we can all write down our questions, and exactly 72 hours after premier, we come to forum(if you are able, up, etc) and talk about it, make it the best Matrix forum EVER, and subsequently beat the harry potter high score of most people online...Anyway...thats my opinion, wow, that covered alot, didn't it...?

joeboy
are you high?
People can't wait to say there ideas were right. I am not coming back till i see the movie. As a matter of fact, due to the fact that i know that the true script and preveiw screenings will be taking place, iam not comming back after this friday. I know some of you wish i said tonite.

SimplePriest
Well I can certainly say that I will wait until Saturday smile
And I will Love to see what you guys have cooked up. Man this is the first "thing" I have ever gotten the chance to be a true fan of... I can't wait until this movie comes out.

And of course, when the Online game hits the market, I'll be looking for you guys.

Hope to see you all big grin

Sifer
UCI Printworks in Manchester - oh yeah - FOFF Screens big grin. When I say FOFF, I mean FOFF.

There is also an IMAX as part of the Printworks, but IMAX cuts off all the sides - can't be doing with that.

GABRIEL05
What the deuce is foff?

Sifer
F.uck Off smile

Sifer
I should have said BIG FOFF Screens smile

GABRIEL05
achso!

SpikeSpiegel
o what do you know wednesdays are my half day, i guess i'll just stick on the bus right through to the cinema evil face

The Omega

dave123
"There is also an IMAX as part of the Printworks, but IMAX cuts off all the sides - can't be doing with that." - yeah, but it'll be MASSIVE. it may cut off the sides, but it'll be MASSIVE and BRILLIANT, so my plan is to see both types.

burlyman
guys whats the Printworks?

Sifer
A bloody big cinema in Manchester - a UCI one with 20 MASSIVE, I mean MASSIVE screens AND it has an IMAX as well. Not to mention the loudness of the sound in there is amazing and has to be heard to be believed smile

priestjim
I am seeing it a week before smile around the 30th of October smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.